Trump tweets video about Romney! This is Awesome!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Twitter ^ | 2/5/2020 | PDJT

Totally burns Romney. We have a President who fights and I love it!!! Let's change the Constitution so Trump can be KING!!!!!

28-mitt-romney-donald-trump.w700.h700.jpg

Pussy!!!!!....and so is Bulldike!

Totally burns Romney. We have a President who fights and I love it!!! Let's change the Constitution so Trump can be KING!!!!!
tRump is a sissy who can't take criticism. He shouldn't dish it out if he can't take it.

It doesn’t surprise me in the least that you want an autocratic state run by the Trumps.

It is nice to know there is one honest Republican in the Senate. Trump is a Nazi and nothing more. You are one as well.

It is nice to know there is one honest Republican in the Senate. Trump is a Nazi and nothing more. You are one as well.
I’ll use the Nazi attack. That’l get em

Forum List

Back