All Americans should fear what happens next

When you have a cult of personality that is barely literate and will do anything their authoritarian god tells them to, you are one step away from Fascism.

The Swastika is making a comeback, and Trump's loyal brownshirts have so browbeaten the GOP that only Mitt Romney stood for the rule of law.

What a disgraceful day in our history.
What a load of absurd horseshit.

The Swastika is making a comeback? Perhaps with leftwingers trying to stage a false flag attack.

I actually don't even remember the last time - or ANY time - that a "hate crime" involving swastikas was reported and didn't turn out to be a left-wing hoax.
That's because it hasn't happened.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said, referring to emails Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/u...on-emails.html

On June 9, 2016, Trump's son, son-in-law, and campaign manager met four Russian operatives in Trump's home, Trump Tower. The purpose of the meeting was to obtain dirt on Clinton from the Russian government.

Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said while standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki in July 2018.

Five times Trump praised Wikileaks for disclosing emails hacked by the Russian intelligence services. Here are two.

October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."

October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."

5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign - Business Insider

July 25, 2019 -- “I would like you to do us a favor, though. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... it sounds horrible to me.

Despite insurmountable evidence that Trump invited foreign interference in our next Presidential election just as he did in 2016, Trump Republicans in the Senate let him off the hook. Trump is not the least bit remorseful and certainly not apologetic for his grievous offense. Indeed, as shown by his comments this morning, he is triumphant while crowing about his victory over the Democrats. He beat the system.

Will Trump feel chastised? Will Trump promise to never do it again?

Not likely. One would have to be a Susan Collins to naively think Trump will stop asking for foreign help in our elections. He has done it too many times in the past, and, thanks to a complicit Senate, he has never been held accountable.

There is every reason to believe he will sink help in his reelection from foreign services. The Russian FSB (Federal Security Service) has already proven to be willing to help. Putin helped him before, and he loves the result. The American government is in chaos, and its people hopelessly divided all due Putin's buddy, Donald J. Trump. Another thing the Russian leader likes about Trump is that the American President loves autocrats -- Putin, Kim, Xi -- and has a hard time getting along with NATO leaders.

What about the 2022 election and control of Congress? No doubt Trump will want control of Congress his last two years in office -- if it is his last two years in office. Why not seek Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese help in those elections? Who is going to stop him? Congress? What a joke that is.

<YAWN!>

The people who run Wikileaks aren't Russian, moron.

Trump invited foreign interference in our Presidential election again -- the first time was in 2016. Trump tried to bribe a foreign leader. Trump completely ignored Congress during the impeachment process in the House and in his Senate trial. Trump was declared innocent of all charges by the Republican Senate.

What happens if Trump is elected to another four years in office without the concerns of reelection which dominated his persona since Jan. 21, 2017 the first time?

Senator Susan Collins is clueless. Following a speech on the Senate floor in which she announced she’ll vote to acquit, Collins told Norah O’Donnell of CBS that she believes Trump “has learned from this case” and “will be much more cautious in the future.”

Getting impeached “is a pretty big lesson,” Collins said — the implication being that Trump will be chastened going forward.

I am not at all sure which planet Collins is from or how she got elected the Senator from Maine, but she definitely is not talking about our Trump. Trump never feels chastened and he never apologizes. It is simply not in his DNA.

Want proof? On Tuesday, February 4, Trump gave his State of the Union address in the halls of Congress. His impressive audience included the members of the House of Representatives, the members of the Senate, members of the Supreme Court, and chosen representatives of the Defense Department, State Department, and other agencies of our federal government.

Before this august body and even before the Trump Republican controlled Senate allowed Trump to get off scot free from his crimes, the most divisive President in modern American history presented the Medal of Freedom to conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh -- one of the most polarizing figures on the political landscape today. Limbaugh has insisted it was unfair to blame white Americans for slavery, blamed gay marriage for the decline of Christianity, and called a woman a slut for seeking coverage for contraception.

Senator Collins, does Trump seem suitably chastened to you? Trump has said there are no lessons to be learned.

Trump would be unleashed.

For four more years Trump would be the most powerful man on the planet. Already he ignores the American people. Answering only to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and "Fox and Friends," he cancelled regular press conferences and is scared to death of the White House press corps. Trump refuses to answer to the American people and now we can add Congress to the list. He will simply ignore what our representatives do and say, and he has hijacked the power of the purse, all due to a complicit Senate led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

He will rule with complete impunity for four more years (or more). That is the power the Senate gave him, and why? Because they are afraid of Trump's base.

The irony is, the GOP has already lost several key elections in 2018 and 2019 because of Trump, including control of the House.

The irony is, his base will not like what will happen. They don't want it to happen.

But they enabled it! The real Pandora's Box. Be careful what you wish for!

Stop crying like a little baby

"Judging from Trump's remarks at the Prayer Breakfast and his political rally held in the White House, Senator Collins, do you really think Trump will be chastened by his impeachment?"

Collins is either extremely naive, or she was lying to the American people when she made those self-serving remarks before voting the party line and after her gratuitous remarks about about Trump's shocking behavior.

This is Trump's idea of remorse for being impeached.

"It was evil, it was corrupt," Trump said of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. "We caught 'em in the act ... dirty cops, bad people," referring to his own FBI and DOJ.

"We went through Russia, Russia, Russia ... and it was all bull****. Little did we know we were running against some bad and evil people," Trump said.

"There were some that used religion as a crutch. ... A failed presidential candidate so things can happen when you fail so badly running for president. A guy who can't stand the fact that he ran one of the worst campaign in the history of the country," Trump said of Sen. Mitt Romney, who voted to convict Trump on abuse of power.

"Two low-lifes," Trump said of two obscure former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

*Adam Schiff is a vicious horrible person. Nancy Pelosi is a horrible person. ... I doubt she prays at all. They want to destroy our country," Trump said.

"Top scum," Trump said of his FBI leadership.

My God, this man is our President!!!!

Emboldened by his victory and determined to strike back, Trump fired Gordon D. Sondland, the ambassador to the European Union hours after firing Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, a decorated Iraq war veteran who was a Ukraine expert on the National Security Council and spoke the language. Vindman will sorely missed on the NSC.

Sondland and Vindman join Marie L. Yovanovitch, the fired ambassador to Ukraine, William B. Taylor Jr., who replaced her and was "essentially brought back early," Jennifer Williams, a career official detailed to Pence’s office and quietly left, Fiona Hill, the Europe policy chief at the National Security Council, Tim Morrison .who replaced her, quitting on October 31, Kurt D. Volker, the special envoy for Ukraine, who resigned days before testifying, and last but not least Yevgeny Vindman who had nothing to do with the impeachment proceedings but he was Alexander's twin brother.

They join Flynn, Spicer, Sanders, Priebus, Bannon, Hicks, Shah, Porter, Cohn, Short, McGahn, Coats, Mattis, Perry, Acosta, Tillerson, McMasters, Bolton, Sessions, Zinke, Nielsen, Kelly, Price, Shulkin, and those are just the high profile officials who have left Trump. Trump has a turnover rate of 78 percent of the top echelon. There are countless others who were fired or quit.

To Trump's fans, I ask, what does that tell you? Don't answer to me. Answer to yourselves.
HE should have a turnover of 100% for all the backstabbing Obama holdovers.

Trump invited foreign interference in our Presidential election again -- the first time was in 2016. Trump tried to bribe a foreign leader. Trump completely ignored Congress during the impeachment process in the House and in his Senate trial. Trump was declared innocent of all charges by the Republican Senate.

What happens if Trump is elected to another four years in office without the concerns of reelection which dominated his persona since Jan. 21, 2017 the first time?

Senator Susan Collins is clueless. Following a speech on the Senate floor in which she announced she’ll vote to acquit, Collins told Norah O’Donnell of CBS that she believes Trump “has learned from this case” and “will be much more cautious in the future.”

Getting impeached “is a pretty big lesson,” Collins said — the implication being that Trump will be chastened going forward.

I am not at all sure which planet Collins is from or how she got elected the Senator from Maine, but she definitely is not talking about our Trump. Trump never feels chastened and he never apologizes. It is simply not in his DNA.

Want proof? On Tuesday, February 4, Trump gave his State of the Union address in the halls of Congress. His impressive audience included the members of the House of Representatives, the members of the Senate, members of the Supreme Court, and chosen representatives of the Defense Department, State Department, and other agencies of our federal government.

Before this august body and even before the Trump Republican controlled Senate allowed Trump to get off scot free from his crimes, the most divisive President in modern American history presented the Medal of Freedom to conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh -- one of the most polarizing figures on the political landscape today. Limbaugh has insisted it was unfair to blame white Americans for slavery, blamed gay marriage for the decline of Christianity, and called a woman a slut for seeking coverage for contraception.

Senator Collins, does Trump seem suitably chastened to you? Trump has said there are no lessons to be learned.

For four more years Trump would be the most powerful man on the planet. Already he ignores the American people. Answering only to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and "Fox and Friends," he cancelled regular press conferences and is scared to death of the White House press corps. Trump refuses to answer to the American people and now we can add Congress to the list. He will simply ignore what our representatives do and say, and he has hijacked the power of the purse, all due to a complicit Senate led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

He will rule with complete impunity for four more years (or more). That is the power the Senate gave him, and why? Because they are afraid of Trump's base.

The irony is, the GOP has already lost several key elections in 2018 and 2019 because of Trump, including control of the House.

The irony is, his base will not like what will happen. They don't want it to happen.

I am more worried about the DEmocrats and their operatives interfering in our Elections. I see more Democrats getting busted for illegal vote registrations which to me is fraud. They cheated in the 2016 primaries by giving debate questions to Hillary over Bernie. They are on video saying fuck the rules, regs, and legality when it comes to elections. Back to foreign interference, it was Democrats who were in charge in 2016. What did they do to stop or hinder foreign interference?

OP...you give a good rundown. Can't argue much.

Except you miss the fact that...as bad as Trump is, being a despicable, lying con man...the dems would be far worse if they got in.

Have you ever thought of that?

That is the reason a despicable, lying con man is pres and will continue to be pres.

...the dems are always a far worse choice that a despicable, lying con man as pres.

OP...you give a good rundown. Can't argue much.

Except you miss the fact that...as bad as Trump is, being a despicable, lying con man...the dems would be far worse if they got in.

Have you ever thought of that?

That is the reason a despicable, lying con man is pres and will continue to be pres.

...the dems are always a far worse choice that a despicable, lying con man as pres.

Actually I like this President because he's doing a hell of a good job. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. A new high for employment for all minority groups. Doing wonders with our immigration problem, at least what the courts and Democrats are not in control over. Acceptable fuel prices, growing stock market.

If this is what a lying con man can bring us, let's hope we see more lying con men in our future for leadership.

You can readily tell by the puerile memes of the Trump bootlickers that they lack the capacity for either critical thought processes or rational discussion.
Oh blow it out your ass, moonbat.

He's right. No one takes you seriously.
I do, asshole.

Exactly. You know precisely fuck all.
I know that you're a brain damaged TDS moron.

You can readily tell by the puerile memes of the Trump bootlickers that they lack the capacity for either critical thought processes or rational discussion.
Oh blow it out your ass, moonbat.

He's right. No one takes you seriously.
I do, asshole.

Exactly. You know precisely fuck all.
I know that you're a brain damaged TDS moron.

Cult45 has no basis for commentary on the mental health of others. You already lose the argument by default.

This is rich coming a Pelosi led brain dead lemming

You are from hell.
Yes. And? Come join me. You ll love it.

You are not exactly the best advertisement for that.

Why is that? Come on now.

At least offer cookies. I mean, damn!

The cookies in hell will be burnt LOL.

Probably. How could it be Hell if the cookies were good?

Why should anyone take you serious!

Go lick Putin’s boots!

Let me remind you where this all started
View attachment 304963

I'd never get that close.....

The cooties must be unbearable.

You prefer this?

"Look Melania, no hands."

NINTCHDBPICT000516092504.jpg

"Judging from Trump's remarks at the Prayer Breakfast and his political rally held in the White House, Senator Collins, do you really think Trump will be chastened by his impeachment?"

Collins is either extremely naive, or she was lying to the American people when she made those self-serving remarks before voting the party line and after her gratuitous remarks about about Trump's shocking behavior.

"It was evil, it was corrupt," Trump said of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. "We caught 'em in the act ... dirty cops, bad people," referring to his own FBI and DOJ.

"We went through Russia, Russia, Russia ... and it was all bull****. Little did we know we were running against some bad and evil people," Trump said.

"There were some that used religion as a crutch. ... A failed presidential candidate so things can happen when you fail so badly running for president. A guy who can't stand the fact that he ran one of the worst campaign in the history of the country," Trump said of Sen. Mitt Romney, who voted to convict Trump on abuse of power.

"Two low-lifes," Trump said of two obscure former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

*Adam Schiff is a vicious horrible person. Nancy Pelosi is a horrible person. ... I doubt she prays at all. They want to destroy our country," Trump said.

My God, this man is our President!!!!
Ha ha ha. Wrong again sandy.

I agree with Bill Maher that, in hindsight, impeachment was the worst thing that the Dems could have pulled. It just emboldened Trump to fire anyone who seeks to perform any sort of internal investigation or audit in his administration.

Collins is an unprincipled idiot that will pay by being expunged from office in the election.

Irrespective of the outcome the impeachment was necessary because if it had not proceeded the Democrats would have surrendered without a fight to Dopey Donald Trump's criminal acts.

It's not over and Donald Trump could be impeached again or prosecuted if he loses the POTUS election.

The prosecution of Dopey Donald Trump will be a test of whether Joe Biden has balls. I am not betting on Joe Biden's balls.

Forum List

Back