All African American Readers Must Read This

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
This is a message for African Americans,

Many people love to complain about Donald Trump's racism but what some people may not know is that Hillary Clinton is racist as well. Hillary was a member of the Goldwater Girls. The Goldwater Girls organization opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. She was a member of an organization that opposed equal rights for African Americans, And she had the gall to say that she is proud to have been a Goldwater Girl.

Also, Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". These are the words that Hillary said about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary admires a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Before you vote this November, please think about what I've said. Hillary is racist. I believe that she's more racist than Trump. Hillary doesn't care about you. She wants your votes but she doesn't care about you. If she did care, she wouldn't admire a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Many people love to complain about Donald Trump's racism but what some people may not know is that Hillary Clinton is racist as well. Hillary was a member of the Goldwater Girls. The Goldwater Girls organization opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. She was a member of an organization that opposed equal rights for African Americans, And she had the gall to say that she is proud to have been a Goldwater Girl.

Also, Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". These are the words that Hillary said about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary admires a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Before you vote this November, please think about what I've said. Hillary is racist. I believe that she's more racist than Trump. Hillary doesn't care about you. She wants your votes but she doesn't care about you. If she did care, she wouldn't admire a woman who said that you should be destroyed.

Sigh.........

Not this Margaret Sanger bullshit again.

Check the archives, loser. Been done many times. You are misrepresenting the woman's position. It could be on purpose, but more likely, you are just regurgitating something that some liar fed you.

Trump won't get black Americans to vote for him. It is not going to happen.

I do not believe that Margaret Sanger said that black people need to be exterminated EITHER------she was a kinda tormented person having grown up in a very large and very poor family----
she was pro-birth control over starvation--------things she said
should be taken in the context of a person who lived with and saw horrors from early childhood resulting from unbridled
procreation. Silly sloppy thoughtless comments are just that.....sheesh considering her background she did lots of good

I do not believe that Margaret Sanger said that black people need to be exterminated EITHER------she was a kinda tormented person having grown up in a very large and very poor family----
should be taken in the context of a person who lived with and saw horrors from early childhood resulting from unbridled
procreation. Silly sloppy thoughtless comments are just that.....sheesh considering her background she did lots of good

Sanger was an evil racist and most likely burns in hell

not really-----she was a good Irish Catholic girl-----imagine what she went thru as -----VERY POOR---ONE OF LOTS OF KIDS-IN THE SLUMS -----------SHEEEEEESH have some compassion. She actually saw "less kids" as a good answer to the problems of the poor-----especially in the city. How was she supposed to KNOW about elegant and polite and restrained and well thought out REPARTE?. It did not happen in her life. Ever attend a Christmas party that included a lot of middle aged irish catholics? It CAN get political depending on the nature of the stuff in the glasses. She had TB at a time when TB was a death sentence and known to be a sickness of crowded conditions

not really-----she was a good Irish Catholic girl-----imagine what she went thru as -----VERY POOR---ONE OF LOTS OF KIDS-IN THE SLUMS -----------SHEEEEEESH have some compassion. She actually saw "less kids" as a good answer to the problems of the poor-----especially in the city. How was she supposed to KNOW about elegant and polite and restrained and well thought out REPARTE?. It did not happen in her life. Ever attend a Christmas party that included a lot of middle aged irish catholics? It CAN get political depending on the nature of the stuff in the glasses. She had TB at a time when TB was a death sentence and known to be a sickness of crowded conditions

Save the crap, I know better

She was an evil racist. Death to black babies in the womb was a good thing for the bitch.

I am sure African Americans will appreciate another white dude telling them what they should be doing and thinking.

Just stop. We know what she was.

Prudes like you are still pissed off that Sanger promoted women's access to birth control.

Of course you do- you know that Sanger promoted women being able to control their own reproductive rights- and you have never forgiven her for being pro-women.

Sigh.........

Not this Margaret Sanger bullshit again.

Check the archives, loser. Been done many times. You are misrepresenting the woman's position. It could be on purpose, but more likely, you are just regurgitating something that some liar fed you.

Trump won't get black Americans to vote for him. It is not going to happen.
Margaret Sanger.....democrat baby killer extrodanaire and founder of the modern liberal baby killing for profit business.....

Such a rich history you democrats have.....

I am sure African Americans will appreciate another white dude telling them what they should be doing and thinking.

You mean like African -Americans trying to tell us what we should be doing and thinking? Cut the BS

she was pro-abortion---------that's what you know-----she went a little overboard in her support of---abortion "right" to the point of "hey---ABORT THAT THING".....

Goldwaters were best friends with Maggie. My good Lord I'm still surprised that most R's just sweep this shit under the rug. True RINO. This is why RINOS don't win. GW snuck under the rug.

And to you Americans that are black well you've been listening to Maggie all these years haven't you? White chick telling you to abort and not having a family?

Democrats making sure there is complete dysfunction in the black community before they now top them. Hispanics and getting them addicted to the D's and now with the Muslim community.

And Muslims will now displace both the black and hispanic communities in America.

At your peril people.

Last edited:

she was pro-abortion---------that's what you know-----she went a little overboard in her support of---abortion "right" to the point of "hey---ABORT THAT THING".....

Like all democrats she was racist...but disguised it under "caring for he black race""

Of course you do- you know that Sanger promoted women being able to control their own reproductive rights- and you have never forgiven her for being pro-women.

she was a little AGGRESSIVE ABOUT IT ----FOR HER TIME.
It was cultural-------she was irish

she was a little AGGRESSIVE ABOUT IT ----FOR HER TIME.
It was cultural-------she was irish

She was an evil racist baby murdering hag

Like all democrats she was racist...but disguised it under "caring for he black race""

"ALL DEMOCRATS"???? <<<< racist much

Forum List

Back