All 50 States Moving to the Right

Let's see what happens in November 2014.

Congress passed under 60 bills since 2010. This is the most unproductive congress in history. And all of the obstruction has come from conservatives.

It's approval rating is at 7%.

People like dog shit better than they do congress.

So lets see how that works out.

:lol:

Let's see what happens in November 2014.

Congress passed under 60 bills since 2010. This is the most unproductive congress in history. And all of the obstruction has come from conservatives.

It's approval rating is at 7%.

People like dog shit better than they do congress.

So lets see how that works out.

:lol:

Only 60 bills passed? how many new laws did that create? how many new regulations?

A congress that does nothing is probably the best kind.:cool:

The low ratings of congress are:
1. aimed at both parties
2. the result of juvenile bickering and refusal to find compromise
3. a sign that america is fed up with big expensive incompetent government
4. validation of the principles put forth by the tea party

Reactionaries have redefined the political world so that a President Ford would be a liberal.

Yet the swing states are going purple, so the reactionary definition is off, not accurate.

well snake, I know thats what you want to believe, but its not what is really happening. You will be proven very wrong in 2014. The GOP will take the senate and gain in the house.

that might help the dems in 2016, but not if they are stupid enough to run Hillybilly.

Oh, that's rich. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Says....Mary Gonzalez.....a district elected rep.

But Ted Cruz, the guy the whole state voted for is a moderate.

Poop strikes again...with another brainless turd.

Ted Cruz is a moderate eh? Yeah, please go with that one. I hope Cubadian performance artist Cruz is the nominee!

If he was gay you would be 100% for him, right? You are a hypocrite, wytchey. :cool:

Ted Cruz is a moderate eh? Yeah, please go with that one. I hope Cubadian performance artist Cruz is the nominee!

If he was gay you would be 100% for him, right? You are a hypocrite, wytchey. :cool:

Can you name a single issue that Cruz is a moderate on?

Reactionaries have redefined the political world so that a President Ford would be a liberal.

Yet the swing states are going purple, so the reactionary definition is off, not accurate.

well snake, I know thats what you want to believe, but its not what is really happening. You will be proven very wrong in 2014. The GOP will take the senate and gain in the house.

that might help the dems in 2016, but not if they are stupid enough to run Hillybilly.
we

We may take the Senate if we stop the stupidity of shutdown, attempted default, and ACA obstructionism.

The American people dislike the GOP and the TeaPots even more than the Obama and the Dems.

If we don't get a positive plan, we may lose seats in the Senate and the House.

I am living for 2016 primary season when Christie tells the American people that he won't tolerate reactionary TeaPot madness, smashes his GOP opponents, and takes the WH.

Life will be so much better for Americans.

No, Cruz is a far right reactionary monger, not a moderate.

Cruz is a patriotic american who loves his country and the constitution. He has the guts to stand up for what he believes. Agree with him or not, he is the kind of person we need in government. Principles and guts--------two characteristics totally missing in the current administration.

No, Cruz is a far right reactionary monger, not a moderate.

Cruz is a patriotic american who loves his country and the constitution. He has the guts to stand up for what he believes. Agree with him or not, he is the kind of person we need in government. Principles and guts--------two characteristics totally missing in the current administration.

He's a political idiot and the last person in line to be in government. I listen to him on Rush at the end of September, and then watched him vote to close cloture. No morals, no political theory, he is a train wreck of a politician.

we

We may take the Senate if we stop the stupidity of shutdown, attempted default, and ACA obstructionism.

The American people dislike the GOP and the TeaPots even more than the Obama and the Dems.

If we don't get a positive plan, we may lose seats in the Senate and the House.

I am living for 2016 primary season when Christie tells the American people that he won't tolerate reactionary TeaPot madness, smashes his GOP opponents, and takes the WH.

Life will be so much better for Americans.

more tired talking points from the fake republican.

Obama shut down 15% of the government, obama barricaded national monuments
NO ONE on either side ever proposed anything that would result in a debt default.
ACA is terrible law, it should be opposed at every opportunity.
The tea party has done more for this country in the last few years than liberalism has in the last 100.

YOU are the reactionary. And yes, we are proud of you for knowing how to spell it. Idiot.

Can you name a single issue that Cruz is a moderate on?

fiscal sanity

Supporting govt shutdown and attempt default is now the TeaPotinaTempet examples of fiscal sanity.

There was never a risk of debt default. there was and is plenty of money coming in to the treasury to service the debt.

Obama shut down the govt, the tea party members of the house do not have that power.

Please stop the lies, it makes you look like a complete imbecile.

Ah, good old Fishy...can't debate an unrelated topic without bringing up sexuality. This obsession of yours is approaching dangerous levels. Seek help.

Thanks very much to the OP. This is exactly the story and link I tried to post! And, the resulting discussion was what I had planned to post it for.

Let's see...the shutdown cost the economy 24 billion dollars and some jobs. Yup, sounds about right for GOP "fiscal sanity". :lol:

He not only lacks fiscal sanity but he has no sense of political reality. Playing a losing hand in the government shutdown knowing he had no chance to defund Obamacare was pure insanity

So is pissing on your own party during the process

Forum List

Back