Alkebulan-There is No Africa

Prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states or nations with different languages and customs. There have been numerous kingdoms and dynasties on that continent. Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop wtote that the ancient name of Africa was Alkebulan. This is what the continent was called by the Moors, Nubians, Numidians, Carthagenians, and Ethiopians. All of these were nations in Alkebulan. The name Africa itself is said to have come from the Greeks and Romans. I write this so that we understand how distorted the European tale about Africa has been. Africa was not some barren land where everybody ran around in loincloths. We learn about the great accomplishments of Egypt, but Egypt is in Africa. When Europeans arrived Alkebulan was full of nations containing cities with universities, businesses, trade and governments.

Rukewve Ochuko, What Is Africa’s Original Name?, 08 MARCH 2020, What Is Africa's Original Name?

REVEALED: The Ancient Name For Africa Was “Alkebulan” Meaning “Mother Of Mankind”, https://afropolitain.com/index.php/2020/08/27/revealed-the-ancient-name-for-africa-was-alkebulan-meaning-mother-of-mankind/#:~:text=In Kemetic History of Afrika, Dr cheikh Anah,the M taloors, Nubians, Numidians, Khart-

Cheikh Anta Diop and the African Origin of Civilization,
January 25, 2012, Cheikh Anta Diop and the African Origin of Civilization
“Alkebulan” probably means shit hole.

You have never been to Africa either, have you?
I have indeed and indeed it is a shithole.

I have been to Egypt, lived in Libya and visited Asmara. I didn't think it was a shithole.
There is a lot of beauty in Africa.

For as much as I have seen, I'd agree.. My brothers traveled and worked in Kenya and South Africa briefly.. They say both are beautiful.

Get on YouTube and search for American blacks moving back to Africa.
There are shitloads of videos of blacks saying they're moving back to the US because it's not what others who moved there say it is.
Power only works for a few hours a day if it works at all,and the cost of living isn't as cheap as they were told since the locals will rip them off once they learn they're from America.

Why? I don't care if they move back to Africa or not.. but I am saying there are ancient ruins of cities and fortresses and ports all over Africa.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Once more in English please.

There are ancient ruins of cities, fortresses and ports all over Africa. Google the pictures.

I'm not talking about the structures im talking about civilization.
They went from building nice structures to stick huts with cow dung floors.

They never left. You have chosen to believe some racist bullshit.
You can travel to Greece, and Italy and see the ruins of huge buildings that are thousands of years old, monuments of European civilization.
But, except for the pyramids in Egypt, you'd be lucky to find even two stones laying of top of each other in the 95% of Africa.
Excuse me, I meant Alkebullsh!t. ... :lol: :lol:

They have ruins of ancient cities in Africa.. Go to google images and ask for ancient African cites. Pretty cool.
Except for the structures of Mediterranean cultures, all Africa had were mud huts which didn't last the rainy season.

Sure they did .. they had mud lips between each course of mud bricks to shed rainwater away from the structure... Haven't you seen them?
Yeah, mounds of mud are a big tourist attraction I hear. Millions worldwide trek to the sub-Sahara to marvel at the fantastic edifices of yore.
Mud mosque in Mali, built in the 1300's is likely the most famous thing in that region.
Djenne_great_mud_mosque.jpg
Arabs. Zimbabwe no one knows. Nothing for 1000s of miles between them, except for surada's mud huts I guess. LOL
Yep the N. African muslims spread Islam to Mali, and then they stopped converting people because in Islam muslims can't enslave other muslims, so they got the people in Mali to capture and sell a bunch of other African tribes to them.

Prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states or nations with different languages and customs. There have been numerous kingdoms and dynasties on that continent. Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop wtote that the ancient name of Africa was Alkebulan. This is what the continent was called by the Moors, Nubians, Numidians, Carthagenians, and Ethiopians. All of these were nations in Alkebulan. The name Africa itself is said to have come from the Greeks and Romans. I write this so that we understand how distorted the European tale about Africa has been. Africa was not some barren land where everybody ran around in loincloths. We learn about the great accomplishments of Egypt, but Egypt is in Africa. When Europeans arrived Alkebulan was full of nations containing cities with universities, businesses, trade and governments.

Rukewve Ochuko, What Is Africa’s Original Name?, 08 MARCH 2020, What Is Africa's Original Name?

REVEALED: The Ancient Name For Africa Was “Alkebulan” Meaning “Mother Of Mankind”, https://afropolitain.com/index.php/2020/08/27/revealed-the-ancient-name-for-africa-was-alkebulan-meaning-mother-of-mankind/#:~:text=In Kemetic History of Afrika, Dr cheikh Anah,the M taloors, Nubians, Numidians, Khart-

I have been to Egypt, lived in Libya and visited Asmara. I didn't think it was a shithole.

For as much as I have seen, I'd agree.. My brothers traveled and worked in Kenya and South Africa briefly.. They say both are beautiful.

There are shitloads of videos of blacks saying they're moving back to the US because it's not what others who moved there say it is.
Power only works for a few hours a day if it works at all,and the cost of living isn't as cheap as they were told since the locals will rip them off once they learn they're from America.

Why? I don't care if they move back to Africa or not.. but I am saying there are ancient ruins of cities and fortresses and ports all over Africa.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

There are ancient ruins of cities, fortresses and ports all over Africa. Google the pictures.

Do you feel superior? You're the classic ugly American.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Well I dont live in a mud hut with cow dung floors so yeah I do.

I know a black man that emigrated here from Nigeria.
He told me that he just laughed when he heard American blacks talking about moving to Africa.
He said with the lazy, don't want to work, give me free stuff attitude of American blacks.
Most would be dead within a week after moving to Africa. ... :lol: :lol:
And I know at least 100 Nigerians who want us to come back to Africa. You don't know any Nigerians.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Neither do billions of Africans.

I know a black man that emigrated here from Nigeria.
He told me that he just laughed when he heard American blacks talking about moving to Africa.
He said with the lazy, don't want to work, give me free stuff attitude of American blacks.
Most would be dead within a week after moving to Africa. ... :lol: :lol:
And I know at least 100 Nigerians who want us to come back to Africa. You don't know any Nigerians.

So they can rip you off without that pesky ocean between you and them.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Yet we have zero citizens in America or in the Western world living in mud huts with cow dung floors.

They never left. You have chosen to believe some racist bullshit.
You can travel to Greece, and Italy and see the ruins of huge buildings that are thousands of years old, monuments of European civilization.
But, except for the pyramids in Egypt, you'd be lucky to find even two stones laying of top of each other in the 95% of Africa.
Excuse me, I meant Alkebullsh!t. ... :lol: :lol:

They have ruins of ancient cities in Africa.. Go to google images and ask for ancient African cites. Pretty cool.
Except for the structures of Mediterranean cultures, all Africa had were mud huts which didn't last the rainy season.

Sure they did .. they had mud lips between each course of mud bricks to shed rainwater away from the structure... Haven't you seen them?
Yeah, mounds of mud are a big tourist attraction I hear. Millions worldwide trek to the sub-Sahara to marvel at the fantastic edifices of yore.
Mud mosque in Mali, built in the 1300's is likely the most famous thing in that region.
Djenne_great_mud_mosque.jpg
You are ignorant to the history of the continent.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Yet we have zero citizens in America or in the Western world living in mud huts with cow dung floors.
I would not be so quick to make that comment if I were you. Because you got to Appalachia and inparts of the deep rural south and you might get your mouth shut. You see, technically when you live in a brick house you are living in a mud house.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

I would not be so quick to make that comment if I were you. Because you got to Appalachia and inparts of the deep rural south and you might get your mouth shut. You see, technically when you live in a brick house you are living in a mud house.

So do those mud huts in africa have power,running water,toilets and cable?

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Why would you feel superior to someone who lives in a mud hut?

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Why would you feel superior to someone who lives in a mud hut?

They cant seem to manage to build anything more than a mud hut with cow dung floors while I could build a complete home like I live in right now.
Obviously their infrastructure is none existent.
So yeah I believe I live in a superior society of which I took part in making.
When they can do the same get back with me.

What happened to em?

There are still there.

Where were your ancestors living 1000 years ago?

Forum List

Back