Alexander Vindman: War Profiteer

Paraphrasing? Your English teacher jumped out of airplanes?
MIMITW.gif

He's the poor chump that got sent into the boiler combustion chambers to swab out the soot.
The boilers were my responsibility but we didn't do that, as our boilers did not produce soot beyond out ability to use "blowing tubes" to clean them.

In the Chair Force, blowing tubes is probably your evening recreational activity with the closest faggot of equal rank.

The boilers were my responsibility but we didn't do that, as our boilers did not produce soot beyond out ability to use "blowing tubes" to clean them.

In the Chair Force, blowing tubes is probably your evening recreational activity with the closest faggot of equal rank.
In the Chair Force, we were thoroughly briefed on how to handle highly classified information, and the dire penalties for violating those codes.

Divulging such classified conversations between us and mere junior officers -let alone the president- to the press would have been enough to get us a vacation at Leavenworth.

Now get back to blowing your tubes, fruitcake.

He didn't violate shit...There were more than enough moral coward republicans in the Senate to have convicted him and removed him from office, were that even remotely the case.
congress cant involve itself in executive branch matters like that.

Doubly so with the whistle blower protection act.

In the Chair Force, we were thoroughly briefed on how to handle highly classified information, and the dire penalties for violating those codes.

Divulging such classified conversations between us and mere junior officers -let alone the president- to the press would have been enough to get us a vacation at Leavenworth.

Now get back to blowing your tubes, fruitcake.

Obviously not. You cannot cite the UCMJ Article, dumbass!

No he's not....Vindman is a traitor.

You must have been a great paralegal for Bruce Cutler.
I agree that he is a war profiteer but you still have not proven what he did to Trump was a UCMJ violation.

Bruce Cutler? Was he one of your Chair Force faggot friends?

Never mind. I know who he is and what he did. You really should seek younger men for companionship. He's not married so he is probably gay like you!

Forum List

Back