US to send $3 billion in aid to Ukraine as war hits 6 months

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
U.S. officials told The Associated Press that the package is expected to be announced Wednesday, the day the war hits the six-month mark and Ukraine celebrates its independence day. The money will fund contracts for drones, weapons and other equipment that may not see the battlefront for a year or two, they said.

In addition to providing longer-term assistance that Ukraine can use for potential future defense needs, the new package is intended to reassure Ukrainian officials that the United States intends to keep up its support, regardless of the day-to-day back and forth of the conflict, the officials said.

Fuckin' Hell......Tater should just give them the key to the money printing machine and be done with it.

Neocon PACs just got fatter.

Talk about your deficit spending......There is no way to rationalize throwing billions upon billions down that corrupt rat hole.

I wonder what the total is now?

Another 3 billion??? didn't Biden just send them 40 million two weeks ago?... where is all this money going?.... our people are finding our weapons for sale in the black market... and who knows who is stealing our money..... Joe is an idiot he acts like the Ukraine is a suburb of New Jersey.....

Another 3 billion??? didn't Biden just send them 40 million two weeks ago?... where is all this money going?.... our people are finding our weapons for sale in the black market... and who knows who is stealing our money..... Joe is an idiot he acts like the Ukraine is a suburb of New Jersey.....

LOL.....I'm waiting for the Ukraine to declare all US college graduates Ukrainian citizens and the dems to tie student loan forgiveness to the next "aid" package.....It would be approved by the gop neocons and passed on a "bi-partisan" vote......Damn, I better not give them any ideas. ;)

U.S. officials told The Associated Press that the package is expected to be announced Wednesday, the day the war hits the six-month mark and Ukraine celebrates its independence day. The money will fund contracts for drones, weapons and other equipment that may not see the battlefront for a year or two, they said.

In addition to providing longer-term assistance that Ukraine can use for potential future defense needs, the new package is intended to reassure Ukrainian officials that the United States intends to keep up its support, regardless of the day-to-day back and forth of the conflict, the officials said.

Fuckin' Hell......Tater should just give them the key to the money printing machine and be done with it.

Neocon PACs just got fatter.

Talk about your deficit spending......There is no way to rationalize throwing billions upon billions down that corrupt rat hole.

I wonder what the total is now?

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!

Kill more Russians

:dance:

10% for the Big Guy!

And Hunted can afford some top tier whores and crack with his cut. I wonder if his child support goes up when he makes $30 million from shaking down a disadvantaged country. Somewhere in Arkansas a stripper is getting moist with this news.

YES!

Just think of it
Instead of sending our troops to do the fighting and dying, he is providing Ukraine with the weapons to kill Russians

:clap:
You are crazy... its folks like you that start wars we can't win and stay there for 25 years... are you sure your not a Bush?....

The rest of the world first!

America last!

POS!:mad:

1661298008838.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back