“ALEX ‘MAGA’ Mealer”

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I just saw a YouTube ad from the Democrats in Harris County. County Judge Lina Hidalgo’s campaign, no doubt.

It is supposed to be a hit piece on Hidalgo’s opponenent, Alexandra Del Moral Mealer. Suffice to say it ends with a fake MAGA hat floating down on her head on a still picture and an announcer calling her “Alex ‘MAGA’ Mealer.” I’ve never heard Mealer say anything about Trump, she just decries how badly Hidalgo has screwed up the county.

They targeted that ad at me? I already voted for her, but if I wasn’t sure whether to bother, that ad would have pushed me over the line. Maybe the Hidalgo campaign was given some of the money the DNC spent to support Trumpers in the primaries and she didn’t realize that they aren’t still supposed to be helping Trumpers?

Democrats, maybe you can explain it?

I just saw a YouTube ad from the Democrats in Harris County. County Judge Lina Hidalgo’s campaign, no doubt.

It is supposed to be a hit piece on Hidalgo’s opponenent, Alexandra Del Moral Mealer. Suffice to say it ends with a fake MAGA hat floating down on her head on a still picture and an announcer calling her “Alex ‘MAGA’ Mealer.” I’ve never heard Mealer say anything about Trump, she just decries how badly Hidalgo has screwed up the county.

They targeted that ad at me? I already voted for her, but if I wasn’t sure whether to bother, that ad would have pushed me over the line. Maybe the Hidalgo campaign was given some of the money the DNC spent to support Trumpers in the primaries and she didn’t realize that they aren’t still supposed to be helping Trumpers?

Democrats, maybe you can explain it?
Typical political season shennanigans?
Most of those hit pieces (on both sides) come from 3rd party PACS.

Forum List

Back