Walker surges ahead of Warnock

But Warnock only tried to run over his wife with his car once and I'm sure he will pay all that child support he should have some day.

Oh, and his poor tenants that he evicts, I'm sure he evicts them with a nice smile on his face.

Then there is the weird Christian pro-abortion stance where he embraces abortion up until right before birth.

But that is your cookie cutter genocidal Marxist

It can't be helped.

But Warnock only tried to run over his wife with his car once and I'm sure he will pay all that child support he should have some day.

Oh, and his poor tenants that he evicts, I'm sure he evicts them with a nice smile on his face.

Then there is the weird Christian pro-abortion stance where he embraces abortion up until right before birth.

It can't be helped.
B-B-B-B-But oh look here is another ANONYMOUS woman who sez Herschel WANTED HER to have an abortion!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Georgia voters seem to be waking up to the corruption in the Democrat party.

The Georgia GOP appears to be content with raffensparger. That suggests the Georgia GOP is really dumb and that raffensparger is going to rig it again...

The Georgia GOP appears to be content with raffensparger. That suggests the Georgia GOP is really dumb and that raffensparger is going to rig it again...
Raffensparger is a friend of Liz Cheney.

Hershel has some down side, but he's running against a satanic shit beast, so it's a no-brainer for normal people.

6x0mun.jpg

It can't be helped.
interesting how they are always genocidal against someone other than self..

too bad, eh?

Forum List

Back