Alex Jones Testifies

And any money he makes will be confiscated to pay for lawsuits

Doesn't matter. He'll still be a festering, rotting boil on the asses of every libturd in this country. There are entities who will gladly put him out there to pester and inflame you, for free.

Democrats are trying to make an example of Jones to scare anyone who might have a conspiracy theory for speaking it.

Free speech is dying and Democrats are killing it.

It has nothing to do with Democrats

It is Sandy Hook parents who are suing his ass off

He is losing Bigly

Doesn't matter. He'll still be a festering, rotting boil on the asses of every libturd in this country. There are entities who will gladly put him out there to pester and inflame you, for free.
Wow! You really overestimate Alex's place. He's funny/weird and he's a walking, talking embodiment of what most of America think your ilk are~ Hell, I wouldn't doubt that the LEFT would pay to keep him going.
The shame factor alone for the conservatives would be worth it!

Democrats are trying to make an example of Jones to scare anyone who might have a conspiracy theory for speaking it.

Free speech is dying and Democrats are killing it.

Not a follower of Jones, but I do know that not all conspiracies are theories.

He is an embarrassment to your side
We are not the ones who take him seriously

Wow! You really overestimate Alex's place. He's funny/weird and he's a walking, talking embodiment of what most of America think your ilk are~ Hell, I wouldn't doubt that the LEFT would pay to keep him going.
The shame factor alone for the conservatives would be worth it!

What "shame"? I'm pretty much as far-right as they come, and have never heard a single thing from Alex Jones.

He is an embarrassment to your side
We are not the ones who take him seriously

You give yourself far too much credit. I've never listened to him, nor do I don't feel any embarrassment.

But keep dreaming in your little fantasy world if you want. Don't let me stop you.

Not a follower of Jones, but I do know that not all conspiracies are theories.
Conspiracy theorists are powerless people who use the conspiracy to falsely empower themselves.

Successful conspiracies are seldom known and then only well after the fact. Usually hundreds of years.

Unsuccessful conspiracies are either front page news or buried in shallow graves~

What "shame"? I'm pretty much as far-right as they come, and have never heard a single thing from Alex Jones.
Would depend on the person. The issue for your side is that quite a few voters think Jones is totally representative of your views and actions. This does you no good..in any venue.

Odd, in July you were pimping his book.

I'm not a huge fan of Alex Jones, but this sure will fly in the faces of his leftist detractors. :laughing0301:

"Alex Jones’ Great Reset Book Rockets To Top Of Amazon Charts"​

By Steve Watson | INFOWARS.COM Tuesday, July 26, 2022

"Infowars founder Alex Jones’ new book has rocketed to the top of Amazon’s movers and shakers list and is now the number one seller in its category just hours after the book became available for pre-order.
The Great Reset: And the War for the World has seen sales rise by over 85,000% in one day, making it the number one on Amazon’s ‘movers and shakers’ list.

The book is now the number 1 best seller in the political corruption and Misconduct category, and the 76th best selling book overall on Amazon.

Jones’ book is now more popular than new offerings by Glenn Beck, leftist journalist Mark Leibovich, evolutionary biologist Carl T. Bergstrom, and anti-Trump conservative Tim Miller."

Alex Jones’ Great Reset Book Rockets To Top Of Amazon Charts

Americans need to know that the pentagon is engaged in a massive psychological ops on Americans across all of media. Most of the democrats you see online today, are bots, shills, and spooks.

Very few real Americans are democrats and the ones that are are nasty pervs.

No, our aim is not to tell lies and terrorize grieving families
Lies are speech. You oppose free speech.

Should pedo peter be sued for lying bout hunter's laptop? It wasn't russian disinformation like he lied about it being.

Lies are speech. You oppose free speech.

Should pedo peter be sued for lying bout hunter's laptop? It wasn't russian disinformation like he lied about it being.

Free speech means you will not go to jail for what you say……It does not mean there can be no consequences.

Jones told lies and people were harmed by them

Forum List

Back