Alex Jones Testifies

His lawyers need sued for malpractice for not stopping him from continuing to harm himself. Any lawyer worth the money these guys are being paid need to tell him. Plead the 5th.

In a trial for defamation? Gee, I wonder what sentence that carries? Life in prison without parole?

:laughing0301:
Does it matter? They will impoverish him..and except for the hopeless mental defectives....rip every shred of credibility from his life.

that's enough for me..in the end..Alex Jones is just another symptom of the down-side of the net--anyone can say anything and find a gaggle of fools willing to run with it.

Does it matter? They will impoverish him..and except for the hopeless mental defectives....rip every shred of credibility from his life.

that's enough for me..in the end..Alex Jones is just another symptom of the down-side of the net--anyone can say anything and find a gaggle of fools willing to run with it.

They will not only take the money he has, but any future earnings

It’s very likely Jones is a CIA misinformation agent.

Alex Jones Admits CIA Family Connections | From the Trenches World Report

Is Alex Jones continuation of Project Mockingbird CIA FBI Jesuit Knight of Malta?

Doesn't matter. He'll still be either on the air or online.

Forum List

Back