Alex Jones Ordered To Pay $4.1 Million In Compensatory Damages. Punitive Damage Amount To Come Tomorrow. Bad Week For Conservatives Only Gets Worse

And that is just for the first two families

17 to go
An unpopular guy with money said horrible things to/about a sympathetic group of plaintiffs. Thats worth tons of money to a jury. You can like it because you dont like the person it’s happening to but you can’t think this is a good idea in general.

An unpopular guy with money said horrible things to/about a sympathetic group of plaintiffs. Thats worth tons of money to a jury. You can like it because you dont like the person it’s happening to but you can’t think this is a good idea in general.
What Jones said about grieving families was reprehensible
He made money off of his lies

The Jury is making him pay

Are you defending Jones?

Are you defending Jones?
No. He’s a asshole apparently. Though I haven’t seen or heard anything that would lead me to believe he’s liable for 45 million dollars. It’s not illegal to be an asshole. If it were there would be more people in jail than out.

What did he do exactly?

Alex Jones called the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting a hoax on his radio show "Infowars," claiming it was "staged" by the government so they could "go after our guns” and “start a civil war.”

In the aftermath of the tragedy, Jones called the shooting “completely false” and accused grieving parents of being “crisis actors," or people acting as victims of a tragic event to sway public opinion.

No. He’s a asshole apparently. Though I haven’t seen or heard anything that would lead me to believe he’s liable for 45 million dollars. It’s not illegal to be an asshole. If it were there would be more people in jail than out.
I guess that you never lost a child to violence and were then taunted about it.

So, he minimized the suffering of these parents. Is it terrible? Yes. Is Jones a dick? Yes. Would I punch him in the face were I one of those parents or maybe just on GP. For sure. Are these parents entitled to millions of dollars because he hurt their feelings? Not unless he somehow forced them to listen to it or directed his listeners to harass them.

He's playing the victim claiming that he wasn't himself because he was going through a divorce, but he did the same thing over January 6.
You just want to punish people saying things you don’t like. That’s a dangerous game.

These desperate cultists act like they have never heard of defamation and don't understand why we are such an unfair country, the moment one of their high priests pays the price for their behavior.

It's an act. They are bad actors.

I disagree

Nope

Second Amendment rights do not extend to nut jobs

You're too stupid to know about decency?

These desperate cultists act like they have never heard of defamation and don't understand why we are such an unfair country, the moment one of their high priests pays the price for their behavior.

It's an act. They are bad actors.
I’ll sum all this up then I’m out.

But ma feelz.

Forum List

Back