Alex Jones: 'If they can silence me they can silence anyone.'

You can't ignore who Jones's followers are.

Sure I can, the same way I managed to ignore Alex Jones all this time.

The only thing about Jones that caught my attention and interested me for a moment was his getting hammered for insanely claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax.

It's really easy to ignore insane people, whether it's someone like Jones or some TDS-suffering, psychotic obsessed freak like you who gets triggered over and have to make literally every thread / every post about an ex-President after 6 years (almost 2 years out of office) even when the thread has nothing to do with that ex-President.

Sure I can, the same way I managed to ignore Alex Jones all this time.

The only thing about Jones that caught my attention and interested me for a moment was his getting hammered for insanely claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax.

It's really easy to ignore insane people, whether it's someone like Jones or some TDS-suffering, psychotic obsessed freak like you who gets triggered over and have to make literally every thread / every post about an ex-President after 6 years (almost 2 years out of office) even when the thread has nothing to do with that ex-President.
Who do you think put Jones in the position he holds?

Jones is being funded by someone with deep pockets. Someone who doesn’t want to be know. Whether the right admits it or not, Jones is helpful to them.

We can talk about Jones, but not his listeners? Get the fuck out of here.
The thread is about Jones, not his listeners. Besides you have no intelligent idea about the demographics of his listeners.

Your triggered mind is stuck on stupid and obsessed with Trimp - you just want to make ignorant assumptions based on your obsession with Trump.

Mommy, his money,the producers if his broadcasts...

Then again, I don't care. What part ofI don't follow and never have followed Jones does your feeble mind not understand?

The thread is about Jones, not his listeners. Besides you have no intelligent idea about the demographics of his listeners.

Your triggered mind is stuck on stupid and obsessed with Trimp - you just want to make ignorant assumptions based on your obsession with Trump.
Jones is immaterial without his followers. He would have never been sued if his followers hadn't done such horrendous things to those poor kid's families. Those families didn't receive death threats from Jones. They received them from his followers. You can't separate Jones from his followers,

Jones is immaterial without his followers.

Really? Did Jones get sued because of his followers or because HE declared Sandy Hook was a hoax?

Think about it carefully ... take your time....

I thought it was a hacked statement. Alex is a douche and I hope he enjoys poverty.
He caused great damage to the families because of the death threats those people had to endure because of the lies Jones put out there.

Mommy, his money,the producers if his broadcasts...

Then again, I don't care. What part ofI don't follow and never have followed Jones does your feeble mind not understand?
I didn't start the thread. Just because you don't want to discuss this aspect of why Jones was able to do what he did does't mean it isn't relevant. Be more careful when you start a thread next time.

Really? Did Jones get sued because of his followers or because HE declared Sandy Hook was a hoax?

Think about it carefully ... take your time....
Becauese of what his followers did when he made that declaration. The more remarks he made, the worse they got.

Forum List

Back