Alex Jones: 'If they can silence me they can silence anyone.'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

YOU CALKED THE SANDY HOOK SHOOTING A HOAX!

You then got your ass sued by the families, lost, and was ordered to pay MILLIONS in damage.

STFU & PAY UP!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

YOU CALKED THE SANDY HOOK SHOOTING A HOAX!

You then got your ass sued by the families, lost, and was ordered to pay MILLIONS in damage.

STFU & PAY UP!

Wow, I actually applaud one of your OPs. Kudos

How can anyone in their right mind claim that Alex isn't an exception on account of his insane behaviour?

He's not being silenced, he's being punished by the system he and Americans believe in.

Alex Jones is no exception. He's the epitomy of trump's GOP.
Your TDS aside (as this thread is not about Trump, snowflake), Jones is clearly an average, run-of-the-mill mentally ill mouth breather.

To say Sandy Hook was a hoax was clearly insane.

I do not follow Jones, never have - seems I was smart not to pay any attention to him.

I am glad to see such idiots have to pay for their irresponsible, inexcusable behavior.

From what I understand, though, he is filthy rich ... unfortunately he isn't going anywhere.

To say Sandy Hook was a hoax was clearly insane.
You are correct…. But it’s only a step more insane than saying the election was stolen. The way you view Jones is similar to how many people see Trump and his circle of followers that push falsehoods.

Jones doing it with the murder of children was sick and wrong and a step too far. But you all use the same dishonest tactics with many other issues. Let’s be honest partisan wingnut Dems do it too. We should condemn these tactics across the board no matter who is using them

And who made Jones rich? TRUMP SUPPORTERS
download.jpeg-2.jpg

Bad dog! If you can't adhere to the rules of the board go away.
This thread is not about Trump, not that you can control you psychotic obsession with the man and need to make every post / thread about him.

View attachment 681898

Bad dog! If you can't adhere to the rules of the board go away.
This thread is not about Trump, not that you can control you psychotic obsession with the man and need to make every post / thread about him.
The claim was made that Jones is an exception. Obviously he is not. He's just one more of the right wing nutbags that trumpsters believe.

The claim was made that Jones is an exception. Obviously he is not. He's just one more of the right wing nutbags that trumpsters believe.
You are obsessed with partisan right versus left and obsessed with Trump, which is the reason most of what you post is full of shit.

I seriously believe if Trump sudden disappeared tomorrow the very reason to exist / continue living for you morons would cease to exist...but you would still be just as stupid.

As far as Jones goes, he was not punished because of who follows or supports him. He was punished because he is an idiot who used his platform to say insane shit that hurt family members and survivors of Sandy Hook.

As far being silenced, stupidity can't / won't be silenced. You and other obsessed snowflakes on this board prove that every day.

You are obsessed with partisan right versus left and obsessed with Trump, which is the reason most of what you post is full of shit.

I seriously believe if Trump sudden disappeared tomorrow the very reason to exist / continue living for you morons would cease to exist...but you would still be just as stupid.

As far as Jones goes, he was not punished because of who follows or supports him. He was punished because he is an idiot who used his platform to say insane shit that hurt family members and survivors of Sandy Hook.

As far being silenced, stupidity can't / won't be silenced. You and other obsessed snowflakes on this board prove that every day.
Did you notice how much money he made off those lies that you are now condemning? How big of an audience he maintained for years? The trend in conspiracy nonesense that he pushed and got rich off of? He isn’t the only one to blame. He got his platform from support

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Even some Trumpsters are clearly insane to other Trumpsters.

You seem to be trying to claim that only 'Trumpsters' are insane ... which is both insane and funny.

The level of extreme partisanship you and others constantly demonstrate is also both insane and funny.

Now would be a great time to remind snowflakes of the Democrat who suggested if any more US troops were based on an island said ISLAND would CAPSIZE.

INSANITY is not a partisan trait.

You seem to be trying to claim that only 'Trumpsters' are insane ...
Weird. I don't recall saying or implying anything like that. Some insane people are Trumpsters and some insane people are liberals.

Would you care to try again? Maybe without the stupidity this time?

Weird. I don't recall saying or implying anything like that. Some insane people are Trumpsters and some insane people are liberals.

Would you care to try again? Maybe without the stupidity this time?
No stupidity - clarity was needed. Clarity was provided. Good job.

No stupidity - clarity was needed. Clarity was provided. Good job.
If you want clarification, just ask. It’s not necessary to make retarded assumptions that aren’t indicated whatsoever.

But if you insist on looking like an idiot, go for it. :p

You can't ignore who Jones's followers are. You are lying if you try.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Your TDS aside (as this thread is not about Trump, snowflake), Jones is clearly an average, run-of-the-mill mentally ill mouth breather.
I think Jones was quite rational and ultra-ambitious. He knew what to say to build his following and make up to $800K/day. He just went too far.

I think what needs to be considered is how he was able to get so many on the Right invested in his lies. He was a smooth con man but at least some of the blame has to fall on his Right wing followers. How many more like him are out there, ready to see and believe in any conspiracy theory, no matter how outrageous.

The Left is hardly immune to such people but I don't know of anyone on the Left to compare to Jones. Rev. Sharpton comes to mind with him inserting himself in any highly-publicized issue but he was not in the same class as Jones.

You seem to be trying to claim that only 'Trumpsters' are insane ... which is both insane and funny.

The level of extreme partisanship you and others constantly demonstrate is also both insane and funny.

Now would be a great time to remind snowflakes of the Democrat who suggested if any more US troops were based on an island said ISLAND would CAPSIZE.

INSANITY is not a partisan trait.
Insane trumpsters made Jones rich.

Forum List

Back