Alex Jones: "I really, at a gut level, believe they’re going to kill Trump. I mean, I believe the deep state establishment will murder him...

~~~~~~
Isn't that what LBJ and Democrats tried to do after the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK.

**********​
It is possible that the “lone assassin“ tactic is so suspect that the Deep State will have to use another method.

If Trump was assassinated by a sniper all the JFK files would have to be opened and you can bet there are people alive today who still don’t want that to happen.

It has been expressed via his handlers and "supporters". Google it. The Dem Party themselves said he doesn't need to debate becase he is an incumbant. Obama in an interview said that he doesn't need to face off with anyone as he doesnt have any "real challengers". Seems quite entitled and assumptive a position, no? Especially as polls are so low in regards to the nations direction.
So, he wouldn't debate the Republican nominee?

I have President Donald J. Trump and Family in My Daily Prayers. How about any of you?

I pray the deep state succeeds

It is possible that the “lone assassin“ tactic is so suspect that the Deep State will have to use another method.

If Trump was assassinated by a sniper all the JFK files would have to be opened and you can bet there are people alive today who still don’t want that to happen.
Trump is a cancer upon America Better off gone

I have President Donald J. Trump and Family in My Daily Prayers. How about any of you?

It's true. If Democrats can turn the frogs gay, killing Trump can be done by telekinesis.

The only thing that will kill Trump will be a cheeseburger.

Trump is slowly assassinating himself.

trump-cheeseburger-720.jpg

trump-eating-burger-0.jpg

trump-kfc.jpg

trump-mcd-s.jpg

Paranoid conspiracies, always. It sells in MAGA world.

Meanwhile for the past 8 years, the left have held his decapitated head, held plays where a Trump-looking person gets killed on stage, had several Hollywood actors calling for his death, and just a few days ago, a leftwing newscaster had a Freudian slip on air accidentally saying she wanted him dead, while the government looks for every way possible to stretch, bend and twist the law searching to find anything they can charge him on just to keep him out of office, you stupid PUD.

The direction of a country isn't determined by one party. It's determined by the interaction of the two, and if they can work togther enough to make things better. Magas oppose working together, no matter what effect it might have on the country,
This thinking is what the Common peasant thinks and is completely wrong. THE DEEP STATE AND THEIR BILLIONAIRE FAMILY CONTROLLERS, CONTROL THE POLITICAL PARTIES. Both parties are pushing the Great Reset; the Republicants are doing so PASSIVELY while the DemonRats are ACTIVE IN THE DESTRUCTION ( Culturally , Economically and Physically ). They are nothing more than actors for the Davos Cabal of trillionaires. Magas oppose INSANITY and the passage of Bills that are loaded with insane programs such as helping 5 yr olds "transition" to an opposite sex. Libtards and Lefttards look at politics as a "Game" and IF THEIR CANDIDATE WINS,,,,,THE LIBTARD GETS TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES FOR A WEEK OR SO and then they are back on their Psych Drugs.

Meanwhile for the past 8 years, the left have held his decapitated head, held plays where a Trump-looking person gets killed on stage, had several Hollywood actors calling for his death, and just a few days ago, a leftwing newscaster had a Freudian slip on air accidentally saying she wanted him dead, while the government looks for every way possible to stretch, bend and twist the law searching to find anything they can charge him on just to keep him out of office, you stupid PUD.
Wow. You tards have VERY selective memories!

obama-lynch-1.png

obama-lynch-2.jpg

obama-lynch-3.jpg

That last example was on church property.

church-lady.png

Isn't that special!

Forum List

Back