Alex Jones: "I really, at a gut level, believe they’re going to kill Trump. I mean, I believe the deep state establishment will murder him...

At what point did your media masters convince you that you have some unassailable right to dictate reality based on YOUR BELIEFS? We've all got them and yours mean nothing to tens of millions of Americans. Get over yourself.
Calm down, snowflake. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Enjoy your Alex Jones-fed paranoia.

He spoke an OPINION, did he not? Yes, I agree that pushing the CT about Sandy Hook was DISGUSTING but he's paying through the teeth for that.
His words about Trump were just an opinion. Would it REALLY surprise you that someone would attempt to assassinate a man that millions have been brainwashed to hate?
Depends on who might try it. He is sell protected and anyone who would attempt that might find a more extreme replacement, as is apt to occur in such circumstances when leaders are toppled. So no, I do not suspect that he will ever be physically attacked.

I have President Donald J. Trump and Family in My Daily Prayers. How about any of you?

~~~~~~
Well, Maoist Democrats and the Deep State have tried every dirty trick to destroy Trump and failed. DJT leads in the polls in the 2024 presidential race.
Their next move since all else has failed would be assassination.
Some of my previous posts have also mentioned this opinion.

You seem to expect different treatment and approaches from Trump than Biden. This is why you lose credibility. Notice in my postings I suggest that BOTH candidates should debate others. You don't believe this for your horse. Objectivity is important in life.
Did Biden say he wasn't going to particpate in any debates?

Did Biden say he wasn't going to particpate in any debates?
It has been expressed via his handlers and "supporters". Google it. The Dem Party themselves said he doesn't need to debate becase he is an incumbant. Obama in an interview said that he doesn't need to face off with anyone as he doesnt have any "real challengers". Seems quite entitled and assumptive a position, no? Especially as polls are so low in regards to the nations direction.

It has been expressed via his handlers and "supporters". Google it. The Dem Party themselves said he doesn't need to debate becase he is an incumbant. Obama in an interview said that he doesn't need to face off with anyone as he doesnt have any "real challengers". Seems quite entitled and assumptive a position, no? Especially as polls are so low in regards to the nations direction.
Then don't vote for him if you don't want to. Why do you think so many don't like the country's direction. Do you think the loss of R v W might have something to do with that, or all the anti LGBT laws that have been recently passed by MAGA politicians?

Then don't vote for him if you don't want to. Why do you think so many don't like the country's direction. Do you think the loss of R v W might have something to do with that, or all the anti LGBT laws that have been recently passed by MAGA politicians?
So if Trunp is in power and the country is unhappy it is his fault. If a Dem leader is in power and people are unhaply it is also Trump and/or his parties fault?

How long is trump going to hide from Christie? The trump / christie competition is proof that a bulley will always back down when someone meets him on his terms.
~~~~~~
Notin to fear there, remember what Trump did to Christie in 2016 primaries.
**********​

So if Trunp is in power and the country is unhappy it is his fault. If a Dem leader is in power and people are unhaply it is also Trump and/or his parties fault?
The direction of a country isn't determined by one party. It's determined by the interaction of the two, and if they can work togther enough to make things better. Magas oppose working together, no matter what effect it might have on the country,

~~~~~~
Notin to fear there, remember what Trump did to Christie in 2016 primaries.
**********​
True, Christie is a pig. But he's a pig that trump is afraid to debate.

The direction of a country isn't determined by one party. It's determined by the interaction of the two, and if they can work togther enough to make things better. Magas oppose working together, no matter what effect it might have on the country,
~~~~~~~
So, you're in agreement with the assassination of Trump by the Maoist Marxist Democrat Commies?

I have President Donald J. Trump and Family in My Daily Prayers. How about any of you?

So, do a lot of other teabagger nut jobs.

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.​

1687852166049.png
TeaParty.org
https://teaparty.org

(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – Before Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis officially announced he would be running for president, many conservative voters were ...

President Trump Daily Prayer​

Patriots across America are standing up to pray for President Trump daily.

President Trump Prayer Wall​

Patriots across America are standing up to pray for President Trump.

President Trump Prayer Vigil​

Patriots across America are holding pray vigils for President Trump.

“And then I think they’ll blow his airplane up," Jones said. "I really, at a gut level, believe they’re going to kill Trump. I mean, I believe the deep state establishment will murder him... he dies of a heart attack, or they poison him, or they blow his airplane up."

Any chance Jones could tail Trump to keep him safe?

Oh' well.................Thoughts and prayers..............in advance.

~~~~~~
You just almost quoted from Orwell's Animal Farm.

Well, Trump did quote Orwell.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what ...​

1687852682784.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-44959340

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening' Close. In a wide-ranging, free-flowing speech to a veterans association, ...

You've lost your fking mind, haven't you?
~~~~~~
Indeed, you've one along with every Lie, impeachment and indictment thrown at Trump since 2015. You'd certain wouldn't quibble about a final solution to stop him from being elected president in 2024.

Forum List

Back