Alex Jones: "I really, at a gut level, believe they’re going to kill Trump. I mean, I believe the deep state establishment will murder him...

At what point did your media masters convince you that you have some unassailable right to dictate reality based on YOUR BELIEFS? We've all got them and yours mean nothing to tens of millions of Americans. Get over yourself.

Yeah, but GiGi is super special. He STUDIES people.

Yeah.

If trump is assassinated will Alex call it a psy op and melania a crisis actor ?
they would have to pay actors to look sad I suppose.

That'll do it, too.

That will kick it all off.

And I don't even want Trump running in '24, but it matters not. They do him like they did Breitbart--that's it. Nation is torn apart.
trump tried to overturn an election. He called his cult to DC and watched them attack the Capitol and did nothing for hours. Then he left office and took classified information with him, showing it to anyone who wanted to see, The DOJ cut him months of slack, asking he return the documents. What did he do? He lied to his lawyers and the FBI and tried to hide the information. So, the FBI had to raid his Florida Whore House.

AND WHO IS TEARING APART THE NATION?

Forum List

Back