Alex Jones: "I really, at a gut level, believe they’re going to kill Trump. I mean, I believe the deep state establishment will murder him...

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I have President Donald J. Trump and Family in My Daily Prayers. How about any of you?

". . . Last Wednesday, The Economist and YouGov released a survey that showed Kennedy with the highest favorability rating of all the current 2024 presidential candidates. Forty-nine percent of respondents said they saw him favorably, and 30 percent viewed him unfavorably.

Biden and former President Donald Trump had the second-highest favorability rating, with 44 percent of respondents saying they viewed the two candidates favorably.

Kennedy, an anti-vaccine activist, environmental lawyer and member of a famous political dynasty, has been viewed as a long-shot challenger to Biden, who is expected to benefit from an easy series of primaries as the sitting president. . . . "

He's been right a lot of times over the years.
Right, such as 9/11 and Sandy Hook. To be that insensitive to those who die illustrates just how far he will go to rile up the conspiracy theorists and throw them some red meat. It's digusting. He needs Faith in his life, he needs to change his ways.

Last edited:
I have President Donald J. Trump and Family in My Daily Prayers. How about any of you?

1687849178201.gif

I didnt say everything now did I.
Those conspiracies are so outlandish and digusting that it places a spotlight on who and what he is. Difficult to overcome those conspiracies tbh. I can listen to ones opinion but not the lies against innocent citizens and children who died in such large numbers.

How long is trump going to hide from Christie? The trump / christie competition is proof that a bulley will always back down when someone meets him on his terms.
You seem to expect different treatment and approaches from Trump than Biden. This is why you lose credibility. Notice in my postings I suggest that BOTH candidates should debate others. You don't believe this for your horse. Objectivity is important in life.

Paranoid conspiracies, always. It sells in MAGA world.
Yeah, I mean, what proof is there that they'll try anything to keep him from running. Killing him will be their final mistake. It will set the nation on fire, count on it.

It's not what I believe but what I don't believe. The man is an outright liar or worse. If that were your child murdered at that school and he said it was all lies, how would you react?
He spoke an OPINION, did he not? Yes, I agree that pushing the CT about Sandy Hook was DISGUSTING but he's paying through the teeth for that.
His words about Trump were just an opinion. Would it REALLY surprise you that someone would attempt to assassinate a man that millions have been brainwashed to hate?

Forum List

Back