Alex Jones: I had a form of psychosis about Sandy Hook

You don't have to be an Alex Jones fan to think the sandy hook interviews were a bit strange. The sort of thing that makes you go hmm..

No. You don't have to be Alex Jones. But you do have to be a complete moron.
All I am saying is the interviews are weird as hell. Watch the one posted earlier in this thread. He approaches the mic laughing and then starts acting like a politician issuing a phony apology after getting caught cheating on his wife, not like someone who lost their son just the day before.

Lol.....

There was a YouTube vid for a few days after Sandy Hook. EMS guy stating how strange it was that he was 3 miles away and saw helicopters flying over the school for 10 minutes and no calls for EMS had gone out! Too, how in such situations, EMS arrives before or with police as first responders.....

But when EMS finally got there, the school was crawling with state troopers.

Guess what happened to that vid?:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

No freak, you didnt. Here it is again:

"are you implying that sandy hook was a hoax?"
You are scaring me, you big bully.

View attachment 253161

So, youre too big a sissy to answer. On an anonymous message board. Thats a special kind of sissification.

I knew that you wanna be liberals are hypocrites. I betcha that you pushes gays from high-rise buildings just to make yourself to feel so macho.

College Students Can't Say 'Sissies' Anymore? Yale Goes for Old-Timey Censorship Against F. Scott Fitzgerald Quote | HuffPost

'Traditional masculinity' officially labeled 'harmful' by the American Psychological Association

Why do you keep dodging the question? Embarrassed of yourself, are ya?

alex jones was the first person trump thanked after the 'election' for his support & receiving the support of his fans.

think about that.
To me, support should be appreciated no matter who it comes from because its better than people not making a contribution at all period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

really? what about support from david duke? him too?

At the heart of what he said lies a pretty deep paranoia.

Group think and paranoia, that's not a good combo.

You mean like blaming all societies woes on an imaginary "PC Police" and "Regressives"?
Many people live on the edge. And they are good at what they do. Whether it is an excuse or reality he gets the point across. To me he is no worse then MSNBC and CNN and there should be cable TV stations on the other political side of those two spouting their stuff. And don't bring up FOX.

Yeah. Well, you're a moron. So there's always that.

Efforts to compare what MSNBC or CNN does to what Jones or FOX does are always desperate failures. The facts get in the way.
Lol
MSNBC and the Clinton news network suck progressive cock… All mainstream media is corrupt

Good boy. Everything they report is false or suspect. You cannot trust anything they report. Ever.

So, instead, you must believe what Trump says. He is the only one being straight with you.

You are absolutely right on point.

Many people live on the edge. And they are good at what they do. Whether it is an excuse or reality he gets the point across. To me he is no worse then MSNBC and CNN and there should be cable TV stations on the other political side of those two spouting their stuff. And don't bring up FOX.

Yeah. Well, you're a moron. So there's always that.

Efforts to compare what MSNBC or CNN does to what Jones or FOX does are always desperate failures. The facts get in the way.
Lol
MSNBC and the Clinton news network suck progressive cock… All mainstream media is corrupt

Good boy. Everything they report is false or suspect. You cannot trust anything they report. Ever.

So, instead, you must believe what Trump says. He is the only one being straight with you.

You are absolutely right on point.

Media conglomerates operate in their own interest. If you have someone that sits on the board of an insurance company as well as sits on the board of a media outlet, how much truthiness do you think your going to get?

Yawn. Media outlets are impacted by their revenue sources as it forces them to do whatever is needed to keep eyeballs.

But....the hard news and editorial staff at major outlets are governed by a code of ethics which does NOT ALLOW THEM TO PIRPOSEFULLY LIE TO OR MISLEAD THE PUBLIC.

They make mistakes and sometimes allow their entertainment divisions to be overly dramatic. But the their news gathering operations are still solid.

same with major newspapers. they deal with hard cold facts. there's not much difference between the NYT & WaPO & the WSJ except for the OP/EDS. poorly educated people can't decipher between opinions & facts.

At the heart of what he said lies a pretty deep paranoia.

Group think and paranoia, that's not a good combo.

You mean like blaming all societies woes on an imaginary "PC Police" and "Regressives"?
“To me [Jones] is no worse then [sic] MSNBC and CNN…”

And here’s an example of the rightwing idiocy the likes of Jones and Trump seek to take advantage of.
You can keep your doctor......

the insurance companies were responsible for what happened to that... to maximize their profits post ACA, they took alot of their doctors off the exchange & into private policies & bigger networks off the exchange. they still had to have all the protections, but were able to jack up the premiums if they weren't on the exchange.

His take on Sandy Hook was completely insane.
Yep. I know that one of the parents of Sandy Hook shooting reaction was genuine. Yup, he sure was.

He had the same reaction as this woman had when being interviewed.

i suppose you think this was fake too, asshole?

Autopsy confirms Sandy Hook father Jeremy Richman’s death as suicide
yup

i'm sure you do. because you are what you are.

Yep. I know that one of the parents of Sandy Hook shooting reaction was genuine. Yup, he sure was.

yup

Actors commit suicide all the time

yup

lol.... pitiful reply.

yup

lol.... pitiful reply.

Nah... read more of his posts. Any pity you're feeling will rapidly dissipate.

Maybe he was having a guilty conscience.. And if I have staged a criminal act with someone. And if the other person starts to have a guilty conscience. I'll have to bump the other person off. And another thing is. When anyone that stages a crime with others. You cannot have any witnesses. Even the ones that helped staged the crime. That is how the criminal minds thinks, capeesh....

Maybe he was having a guilty conscience.. And if I have staged a criminal act with someone. And if the other person starts to have a guilty conscience. I'll have to bump the other person off. And another thing is. When anyone that stages a crime with others. You cannot have any witnesses. Even the ones that helped staged the crime. That is how the criminal minds thinks, capeesh....

Answer the question, freak.

[/QUOTE]
Answer the question, freak.[/QUOTE]
You wanna be Liberals, always pushing us Conservatives around. Pres.Trump is going to stop that one day. You will see, you monsters.
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back