Alex Jones' "Great Reset" book shoots to the top of Amazon book category

I'm not a huge fan of Alex Jones, but this sure will fly in the faces of his leftist detractors. :laughing0301:

"Alex Jones’ Great Reset Book Rockets To Top Of Amazon Charts"​

By Steve Watson | INFOWARS.COM Tuesday, July 26, 2022

"Infowars founder Alex Jones’ new book has rocketed to the top of Amazon’s movers and shakers list and is now the number one seller in its category just hours after the book became available for pre-order.
The Great Reset: And the War for the World has seen sales rise by over 85,000% in one day, making it the number one on Amazon’s ‘movers and shakers’ list.

The book is now the number 1 best seller in the political corruption and Misconduct category, and the 76th best selling book overall on Amazon.

Jones’ book is now more popular than new offerings by Glenn Beck, leftist journalist Mark Leibovich, evolutionary biologist Carl T. Bergstrom, and anti-Trump conservative Tim Miller."

Alex Jones’ Great Reset Book Rockets To Top Of Amazon Charts
I just finished reading this book. I've never really been much of an Alex Jones fan, but I was impressed with this book. It's an eye opener, and it covers the history of globalist and technocrats. It connects Jimmy Carter, George Bush, the trilateral commission, Charles Kraus, and more. I'd recommend this book for objective minded people who are researching to find the truth, but there isn't much there for subjectively motivated lefties who are only researching for things to confirm their bias.

I'm not a huge fan of Alex Jones, but this sure will fly in the faces of his leftist detractors. :laughing0301:

"Alex Jones’ Great Reset Book Rockets To Top Of Amazon Charts"​

By Steve Watson | INFOWARS.COM Tuesday, July 26, 2022

"Infowars founder Alex Jones’ new book has rocketed to the top of Amazon’s movers and shakers list and is now the number one seller in its category just hours after the book became available for pre-order.
The Great Reset: And the War for the World has seen sales rise by over 85,000% in one day, making it the number one on Amazon’s ‘movers and shakers’ list.

The book is now the number 1 best seller in the political corruption and Misconduct category, and the 76th best selling book overall on Amazon.

Jones’ book is now more popular than new offerings by Glenn Beck, leftist journalist Mark Leibovich, evolutionary biologist Carl T. Bergstrom, and anti-Trump conservative Tim Miller."

Alex Jones’ Great Reset Book Rockets To Top Of Amazon Charts
I thought this can't be right... but there it is... #7 in the top selling books on Amazon currently.

But then again... right below it is "American Psychoses - how the Republican Party went crazy"

So this is yet another signal of how terribly divided this nation is - that two one-sided political hack books are so popular.

Forum List

Back