Alex Jones goes live on Joe Rogan to discuss world events internet censorship

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones Goes Live on Joe Rogan to Discuss World Events, Internet Censorship

Alex Jones returns to Joe Rogan’s podcast. You don’t want to miss this!

LOL these two together talk about some trippy chit.

upload_2019-2-27_14-5-34.png

I thought they were beefing.

89c.gif

I'm pretty sure only Jones thought there was an actual beef. Rogan said he wasn't sure he could have Jones on after the whole Sandy Hook thing. Then Jones said Rogan was in the CIA. The dude's batshit. :lol:

I don't have time to watch it yet, but I can't wait to see how Alex Jones explains everything he said about Rogan. He's in the CIA. Rogan's family was being threatened by the government. Rogan was in on some bitcoin scheme with Jack Dorsey. :lol:

i normally dont listen to anything jones says but the best doctors in the world say the same thing so i will have to tune in this time

video imageplay 1892:09:50

Government’s Creation and Response to Covid Has Killed MILLIONS Worldwide
The Resistance 1776

The podcast I linked was interesting because it was a group of well known pod-casters, including Tim Pool, from Timcast IRL, Luke Rudkowski from "We Are Change," Joe Rogan from the "Joe Rogan Experience," and Alex Jones from "Information Wars," along with several other, lesser known alternative journalists.

I only posted it, because of the notoriety of such minds coming together, and the obvious point of views they take on all issues of the day. There is a general check, upon each-other, which serves as a nice counter balance. Mostly, it is just very entertaining, for those of us who live in reality, verse the bullshit the consortium media forces on us day in, day out.

For instance, it is obvious, that both Luke and Jones, probably believe that the election was stolen. . . yet, Tim makes a very good case that it was not. I think at that point, Rogan had to leave, but some of his friends, the lesser known pod-casters where there, on his side of that issue.

So, that whole two hours is a wide ranging conversation, and very interesting. It is nice to see alt. press, left and right, come together, in a respectful way, with one thing in common. . . that being? The Deep State and their minions are all bullshit.

5x2aus.jpg

The podcast I linked was interesting because it was a group of well known pod-casters, including Tim Pool, from Timcast IRL, Luke Rudkowski from "We Are Change," Joe Rogan from the "Joe Rogan Experience," and Alex Jones from "Information Wars," along with several other, lesser known alternative journalists.

I only posted it, because of the notoriety of such minds coming together, and the obvious point of views they take on all issues of the day. There is a general check, upon each-other, which serves as a nice counter balance. Mostly, it is just very entertaining, for those of us who live in reality, verse the bullshit the consortium media forces on us day in, day out.

For instance, it is obvious, that both Luke and Jones, probably believe that the election was stolen. . . yet, Tim makes a very good case that it was not. I think at that point, Rogan had to leave, but some of his friends, the lesser known pod-casters where there, on his side of that issue.

So, that whole two hours is a wide ranging conversation, and very interesting. It is nice to see alt. press, left and right, come together, in a respectful way, with one thing in common. . . that being? The Deep State and their minions are all bullshit.

5x2aus.jpg
i guarantee if the NFL ever came out and admitted it was as fake as pro wrestling,people would do the same thing,they would STILL go out and continue to watch it. BEAM ME UP SCOTTY,THERE IS NO INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS ON THIS PLANET. That guy Tim you are talking about obviously smokes crack saying the election was not stolen,there are so many whistleblowers that have exposed it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back