Alex Baldwin has become the classic definition of...

You're a union propmaster?

He's right, it is the first rule of handling weapons. ALWAYS check the weapon.

That's gonna be the propmaster.
Like I told surada I'm just stating law, not claiming who is responsible or not. Besides the police investigation determined Baldwin was not at fault. the propmaster told him the gun was unloaded.
As and aside: I'm not gonna argue with those "he should have checked the gun himself", we all know that but that doesn't make Baldwin criminally guilty no matter how much wishful thinking there is......

Last edited:
I dismiss the absurd....And prefer to talk about the tragedy that occured...Now, if you can tell me what you think Trump has to do with the conversation of what happened, in a rational sense, then by all means go ahead...If all you want to do is bleat TRUMP BAD, then get bent....

DUDE....THE FUCKING THREAD IS ABOUT TRUMP, THAT IS WHAT IS IN THE OP. TRY AND KEEP UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

"Movie set". Not a range, not out in the field, not even in your living room. This was a movie set. Regs state there can't even be any live rounds on the premises. It's a whole different situation.
I don't give a shit if you are in a concrete room by yourself...If a weapon is handed to you, #1 thing you do is check the damned weapon....Unless you are a complete moron.

You're a union propmaster?

Union or otherwise, anyone handling firearms should observe the four rules of firearms safety. That idiot Baldwin did not.

He should be charged with negligent homicide.

DUDE....THE FUCKING THREAD IS ABOUT TRUMP, THAT IS WHAT IS IN THE OP. TRY AND KEEP UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE
No, it isn't...If you would read the thread we have moved past the "Trump curse" bull shit, and on to a conversation about what happened on the site....So, maybe you should keep up...Oh, and stop screaming, you look like a fool.

Carrie Fisher accused Trump of being a cocaine addict, and then died from drug abuse.

Carrie Fisher says Donald Trump is ‘absolutely’ a 'coke ...

"Star Wars" actress Carrie Fisher accused Donald Trump of being addicted to cocaine after a fan asked about the Republican presidential candidate's sniffles during the second debate.

Yes, The Trump Curse. Those here on this board who railed against his for four years should be concerned too.

Nah, I don't believe that there is some curse...I also don't believe that unicorns fly out of peoples ass either so.....

When the propmaster handed Baldwin the gun he yelled "Cold gun" to the crew. Since this was a western shoot em up there were lots of guns on the prop table.

No, it isn't...If you would read the thread we have moved past the "Trump curse" bull shit, and on to a conversation about what happened on the site....So, maybe you should keep up...Oh, and stop screaming, you look like a fool.

There are 100 other threads talking about the tragic event that took place, this thread is about the Trump curse.

why is this so difficult for you?

When the propmaster handed Baldwin the gun he yelled "Cold gun" to the crew. Since this was a western shoot em up there were lots of guns on the prop table.

And? When I was an armorer in the Military, I was responsible for 234 M16A1s, 8 M203, 4 .50 cal, 4 9mm pistols, and 8 M60s, plus all of the ammuniton, and BLSA war load....

What's your point?

I don't give a shit if you are in a concrete room by yourself...If a weapon is handed to you, #1 thing you do is check the damned weapon....Unless you are a complete moron.
If real firearms rules applied there would never be another action movie.

Anyone claiming there is no irony in this tragedy is being purposefully dumb.

This is dripping with irony.

There are 100 other threads talking about the tragic event that took place, this thread is about the Trump curse.

why is this so difficult for you?
I'm following the conversation in the thread. I didn't start the thread with the premise that Trump plays into this at all because you know why dumbass? Trump isn't responsible for everything in the universe like you braindead, triggered assholes think...

Does that clear it up for your stupid ass?

It's hardly just those who say something negative, it's pretty much anyone associated with him in any way.

Forum List

Back