Alex Baldwin has become the classic definition of...

History does not repeat, it rhymes.

You don’t know all the details. How do you know if he was or was not negligent?

I shit on your word salad.
An accidental shooting on a movie set has nothing to do with a cop deliberately shooting someone who shouldn't have been.

And you're a republican, you're always shitting all over the place.

The Trump Curse is nothing to be taken lightly. Mike Lindell's pillow sales skyrocketed, the Lincoln Project melted down, Avenatti went to jail, the rapper YG was shot dead after releasing his "Fuck Donald Trump" song, Kathy Griffin's life went to shit, Lindsey Vonn in jured herself, Aaron Rodgers injured his shoulder after making rude comments, Chester Bennington claimed Trump was a greater threat than terrorism, and then commits suicide...

Others were devastated by The Trump Curse: Eminem, Tiffany Haddish, the Huntington Post and Buzzfeed layoffs, Robert DeNiro...so many more.
Carrie Fisher accused Trump of being a cocaine addict, and then died from drug abuse.

Carrie Fisher says Donald Trump is ‘absolutely’ a 'coke ...

"Star Wars" actress Carrie Fisher accused Donald Trump of being addicted to cocaine after a fan asked about the Republican presidential candidate's sniffles during the second debate.

Was Baldwin reckless or disregarding human life? How was Baldwin negligent?
Dud, (yeah I spelled it right) try reading without reading into. I made a simple statement about manslaughter law and never claimed he was reckless or negligent, that wouldn't be for me to decide.
Those knee jerk reactions of yours will get you every time..........

I say bad things about Trump all the time and me and my family are thriving better than ever.

Dud, (yeah I spelled it right) try reading without reading into. I made a simple statement about manslaughter law and never claimed he was reckless or negligent, that wouldn't be for me to decide.
Those knee jerk reactions of yours will get you every time..........

Managing props is NOT Baldwin's job.

Wait....What? How in your deluded mind to you twist this into something to do with Trump? I really want to hear this....

Did you not read the OP you fucking moron?

Holy fuck dude...how stupid can you be....the first line of the OP

The Trump curse. Trump Curse The "Trump Curse" is a theory that anyone who says or does negative towards Donald Trump will be cursed with bad luck or...

Ok, so someone hands you a weapon and tells you they loaded it for you. You trust them? Because if you do, you’re a bigger moron than I thought.
"Movie set". Not a range, not out in the field, not even in your living room. This was a movie set. Regs state there can't even be any live rounds on the premises. It's a whole different situation.

Baldwin pulled the trigger.
A mother and wife are dead.
These are facts.

Anything else is spin.

Last edited:
Did you not read the OP you fucking moron?

Holy fuck dude...how stupid can you be....the first line of the OP

The Trump curse. Trump Curse The "Trump Curse" is a theory that anyone who says or does negative towards Donald Trump will be cursed with bad luck or...
I dismiss the absurd....And prefer to talk about the tragedy that occured...Now, if you can tell me what you think Trump has to do with the conversation of what happened, in a rational sense, then by all means go ahead...If all you want to do is bleat TRUMP BAD, then get bent....

Forum List

Back