Alan Dershowitz just said neither Trump nor Don Jr have done anything wrong!

Sorry to put a nail in the coffin of your thread, Pops, but it's going to be the same old story: It's about the LIE, not the actual incident.
Trumps are a sorry assed bunch of patho liars.

I suppose you can say dthat's his opinion... but it isn't really what he said

it's also only one person's opinion regardless of what it is.... and I'll see your Alan dershowitz with one Lawrence Tribe and raise you one Richard Painter

Ex-Bush ethics lawyer on Trump Jr: 'This borders on treason'

Read it & weep liberals as you keep LOSING!!

Alan Dershashitz said that OJ did nothing wrong. He said Klaus von Bulow did nothing wrong. Frankly, if Alan Dershashitz shows up at your defense table, you are probably as guilty as a cat in a canary cage.

^^^^ that's the best you have? Go back to your lib wet dream. The rest of the country's moved on.

no.... only trump loons have "moved on"... normal people haven't even started psycho boy

it's also only one person's opinion regardless of what it is.... and I'll see your Alan dershowitz with one Lawrence Tribe and raise you one Richard Painter

Richard Painter rocks! And FYI for the righties: He was George W. Bush's legal advisor.

Alan Dershashitz said that OJ did nothing wrong. He said Klaus von Bulow did nothing wrong. Frankly, if Alan Dershashitz shows up at your defense table, you are probably as guilty as a cat in a canary cage.

^^^^ that's the best you have? Go back to your lib wet dream. The rest of the country's moved on.

no.... only trump loons have "moved on"... normal people haven't even started psycho boy

Trump supporters are normal folk.

Now, back to the doctors office with ya for stronger meds.

no... you aren't normal.

normal people don't think it's ok to turn the country over to putin.

To a lefty, jaywalking borders on treason, as long as the jaywalker is white, with legal citizenship or straight.

no... you aren't normal.

Of course, but it is the left in love with Putin. Hell you dudes orgasm every time you hear his name.

no... you aren't normal.

Give it up. Turn over the country to Putin?

:lmao:

no... you aren't normal.

poor dear.... are you that uninformed?

sad

no... you aren't normal.

sad

Jillian and Putin sitting in a tree

K I S S I N G.

Can't wait for Vlad to wipe our Dems in the midterms, see if you still want to cry about "bad Post Communist Russians" interfering with our democracy

What does Dershowitz say about Don Jr.'s attempts to cover up the incident?
Why did little Donnie lie 4 times if there's nothing there?

Our little Donnie actually offered up the following, in chronological order on Twitter and then to Sean Hannity.
Trump Jr. changed his story about meeting with Russian four times - The Boston Globe

You offer up a friend of Trump's legal opinion. I offer the facts.

View attachment 139547

Facts about what? What law was broken?

Be specific.

no... you aren't normal.

sad

By all means show me where / when / how Putin is running the country.

no... you aren't normal.

Nobody's turning anything over to anybody.

Go back to sleep ya moonbat.

Forum List

Back