Alan Dershowitz just said neither Trump nor Don Jr have done anything wrong!

Jonathan Turley who is a D and a liberal had a meltdown during an interview the other day. I believe the exact quote was...

For the love of God it's NOT TREASON

I'd agree its not treason since THAT is only a charge during a HOT war.....But lets talk later about breaches of election and financial laws, emolument clauses, obstruction of justice, ethics, etc........but that will come later....Be patient.... LOL...

So now ya wanna talk about democrats?

We disagree. Who is we, us liberals , even though I'm ultra conservative in my life. But hey I'm a stupid Democrat so I can be called a liberal.

I swear, you sound like Rush and Hannity.
I'm guessing your parents were democrats. Mine were Republicans. Disagreed with my folks over and over regarding Bush. I saw the train wreck coming.

Read it & weep liberals as you keep LOSING!!

Alan Dershashitz said that OJ did nothing wrong. He said Klaus von Bulow did nothing wrong. Frankly, if Alan Dershashitz shows up at your defense table, you are probably as guilty as a cat in a canary cage.

^^^^ that's the best you have? Go back to your lib wet dream. The rest of the country's moved on.

Read it & weep liberals as you keep LOSING!!

Alan Dershashitz said that OJ did nothing wrong. He said Klaus von Bulow did nothing wrong. Frankly, if Alan Dershashitz shows up at your defense table, you are probably as guilty as a cat in a canary cage.

as I stated in post #13......

Dershowitz is a publicity whore......(just ask the O.J Simpson team)......This moron knew that if he sided AGAINST Trump he be one of a hundred other lawyers....Instead, he chose the "opposition to common sense" approach so that he could be on TV, write articles and maybe sell a book.....

The rest of the country's moved on.

Yeah......sure, "the rest of the country has moved on"??? I love the delusional conclusions.
Rove Says He Would Have Called FBI

Playbook: “Karl Rove told an off-the-record McDonald’s corporate conference Monday in D.C. that he would not have taken a meeting with Russian operatives, like Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner did. Rove told the crowd at the J.W. Marriott that if a campaign gets an email saying an agent of a foreign adversarial government wants to meet and pass on damaging information about an opponent, they shouldn’t take the meeting, and they should call the FBI.”

“In a presidential campaign, Rove said, aides get lots of phone calls and emails offering tips on the opponent. Most should be routed through opposition researchers, and many are not worth the time.”

Meanwhile, a new Politico/Morning Consult poll finds that 52% of voters say the meeting was inappropriate. Only 23% say meeting was appropriate and the remaining 25% have no opinion.

The rest of the country's moved on.

Yeah......sure, "the rest of the country has moved on"??? I love the delusional conclusions.
Rove Says He Would Have Called FBI

Playbook: “Karl Rove told an off-the-record McDonald’s corporate conference Monday in D.C. that he would not have taken a meeting with Russian operatives, like Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner did. Rove told the crowd at the J.W. Marriott that if a campaign gets an email saying an agent of a foreign adversarial government wants to meet and pass on damaging information about an opponent, they shouldn’t take the meeting, and they should call the FBI.”

“In a presidential campaign, Rove said, aides get lots of phone calls and emails offering tips on the opponent. Most should be routed through opposition researchers, and many are not worth the time.”

Meanwhile, a new Politico/Morning Consult poll finds that 52% of voters say the meeting was inappropriate. Only 23% say meeting was appropriate and the remaining 25% have no opinion.

Shudda, wudda, cudda. That's all you and Rove has got.

So far a bunch of commentators hold far more sway with you than a prestigious attorney does.

It's absolutely laughable.

Oh, it may be inappropriate, but try a prosecution based on inappropriate, but perfectly legal activity and get back to me. K?

What does Dershowitz say about Don Jr.'s attempts to cover up the incident?
Why did little Donnie lie 4 times if there's nothing there?

Our little Donnie actually offered up the following, in chronological order on Twitter and then to Sean Hannity.
Trump Jr. changed his story about meeting with Russian four times - The Boston Globe

You offer up a friend of Trump's legal opinion. I offer the facts.

1a.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back