Alan Dershowitz just said neither Trump nor Don Jr have done anything wrong!

We disagree. Who is we, us liberals , even though I'm ultra conservative in my life. But hey I'm a stupid Democrat so I can be called a liberal.

I swear, you sound like Rush and Hannity.

It's crazy how many nothing burgers have been served up… LOL

At least Dershowitz is actually looking at this in fair non partisan way and basing his opinion on the facts that have been presented so far. How many others can say that?

All of the people in the official investigation can, and they have the benefit of all the evidence that hasn't been publicly released, and the ability to subpoena additional information. I'm sure Dershowitz is being honest and fair as he possibly can, but at best he's just pressing his nose against the window watching the people inside doing the real investigation. He doesn't have enough information to make such a definitive remark.

At least Dershowitz is actually looking at this in fair non partisan way and basing his opinion on the facts that have been presented so far. How many others can say that?

All of the people in the official investigation can, and they have the benefit of all the evidence that hasn't been publicly released, and the ability to subpoena additional information. I'm sure Dershowitz is being honest and fair as he possibly can, but at best he's just pressing his nose against the window watching the people inside doing the real investigation. He doesn't have enough information to make such a definitive remark.
Neither does anyone else but that sure as hell doesn't stop the media politicans from both sides or pretty much everyone on this board from doing it.

Neither does anyone else but that sure as hell doesn't stop the media politicans from both sides or pretty much everyone on this board from doing it.

Sure, everybody has an opinion. Unless they are part of the investigation, they really are just guessing. Even Dershowitz.

Sure, everybody has an opinion. Unless they are part of the investigation, they really are just guessing. Even Dershowitz.
Yeah everyone has an opinion but not every opinion is equal the opinion of someone with the legal background of Dershowitz is going to be more relevant than mine or yours or a lot of other people. If I'm looking for a medical opinion I'm going to give the opinion of the person who has been practicing medicine for 40 years more serious consideration than that of the first year medical student even if it is a guess.

Yeah everyone has an opinion but not every opinion is equal the opinion of someone with the legal background of Dershowitz

Dershowitz is a publicity whore......(just ask the O.J Simpson team)......This moron knew that if he sided AGAINST Trump he be one of a hundred other lawyers....Instead, he chose the "opposition to common sense" approach so that he could be on TV, write articles and maybe sell a book.....

Yeah everyone has an opinion but not every opinion is equal the opinion of someone with the legal background of Dershowitz is going to be more relevant than mine or yours or a lot of other people. If I'm looking for a medical opinion I'm going to give the opinion of the person who has been practicing medicine for 40 years more serious consideration than that of the first year medical student even if it is a guess.

Me too, but in this case, the doctor has never even seen the patient. He certainly hasn't examined him.

Jonathan Turley who is a D and a liberal had a meltdown during an interview the other day. I believe the exact quote was...

For the love of God it's NOT TREASON.

:lol:

Jonathan Turley who is a D and a liberal had a meltdown during an interview the other day. I believe the exact quote was...

For the love of God it's NOT TREASON

I'd agree its not treason since THAT is only a charge during a HOT war.....But lets talk later about breaches of election and financial laws, emolument clauses, obstruction of justice, ethics, etc........but that will come later....Be patient.... LOL...

Forum List

Back