Livery cab driver charged with raping 12-year-old girl in backseat of car

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
This is a true scumbag and I hope he has a miserable short existence in prison

I can remember only one occaision I had a young girl at my house with my kids and I had to call a cab for her, my car refused to start. I got in the cab with her paid and paid for him to take me back to my house...I would not let her ride alone.

A livery cab driver was arrested for allegedly raping a 12-year-old girl in the backseat of his car in Brooklyn on Monday, police said.

Rafael Martinez, 32, is accused of committing the horrific act as the young victim tried to get to her Bedford-Stuyvesant home from a relative’s house in Fort Greene at about 6 p.m., according to police sources.

Martinez pulled the car over during the roughly 4-mile trip, jumped into the backseat and raped his young passenger, cops said.

The driver then dropped the victim off at her original destination, police said.

The girl was taken to Woodhull Hospital on Monday night and police were called there about 8:45 p.m. for the reported crime, police said.

Police were able to track down Martinez through his Brooklyn-based employer, Evelyn Car Services, sources said.

This is a true scumbag and I hope he has a miserable short existence in prison

I can remember only one occaision I had a young girl at my house with my kids and I had to call a cab for her, my car refused to start. I got in the cab with her paid and paid for him to take me back to my house...I would not let her ride alone.

A livery cab driver was arrested for allegedly raping a 12-year-old girl in the backseat of his car in Brooklyn on Monday, police said.

Rafael Martinez, 32, is accused of committing the horrific act as the young victim tried to get to her Bedford-Stuyvesant home from a relative’s house in Fort Greene at about 6 p.m., according to police sources.

Martinez pulled the car over during the roughly 4-mile trip, jumped into the backseat and raped his young passenger, cops said.

The driver then dropped the victim off at her original destination, police said.

The girl was taken to Woodhull Hospital on Monday night and police were called there about 8:45 p.m. for the reported crime, police said.

Police were able to track down Martinez through his Brooklyn-based employer, Evelyn Car Services, sources said.

Dreadful.

Forum List

Back