Alabama pastor supporting Moore: 'More women are sexual predators than men'

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Alabama pastor supporting Moore: 'More women are sexual predators than men'

An Alabama pastor who supports Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) blasted the allegations of sexual harassment against Moore, saying they’re part of a “war on men.”

"More women are sexual predators than men," Pastor Franklin Raddish told AL.com. "Women are chasing young boys up and down the road, but we don't hear about that because it's not PC."

The news organization spoke to Raddish as part of an effort to speak with every pastor that endorsed Moore before the allegations against him were made public. Nineteen of the 29 pastors who responded told AL.com they were still supporting Moore.

Dozens of other Alabama pastors signed on to a letter released Friday calling Moore unfit for office and accusing him of preaching “extremist values” while comparing him to politicians who have “cynically used Christianity for their own goals.”

iu

Last edited:
I hate all those women pawing at me

I feel like a piece of meat

He's probably right. You just don't hear about the female sexual predators because we don't complain much about them. :boobies: :biggrin:

The sheer number of lightly retarded Inbred Jeds in the State of Alabama never ceases to amaze the rest of the Nation.

Imagine, standing by an accused (multiple times, by multiple women) Pedophile, using "Women do it too" as the rationale !!!

If Jesus of Nazareth could somehow be transported forward in space and time to observe this so-called Man of God, Jesus would spit in his face.

I hate all those women pawing at me

Most aren't pawing at Men's bodies. They're pawing at our wallets, our power and our ability to move them up in social status.

In reality, that is a form of sexual harassment, if you're not interested in the particular woman.

He's probably right. You just don't hear about the female sexual predators because we don't complain much about them. :boobies: :biggrin:
A sexual predator, by its very nature, requires an unwilling party. It is FAR more rare that men are unwilling. :D

The pastor is a moron.

The sheer number of lightly retarded Inbred Jeds in the State of Alabama never ceases to amaze the rest of the Nation.

Imagine, standing by an accused (multiple times, by multiple women) Pedophile, using "Women do it too" as the rationale !!!

If Jesus of Nazareth could somehow be transported forward in space and time to observe this so-called Man of God, Jesus would spit in his face.

Moore is not accused of pedophilia. Pedophilia is about prepubescent children.

You are correct..technically. However, for good or ill, the cultural definition has been expanded to include post-pubescent children under the age of consent.
Given the extreme negative semantic connotation that the word, 'pedophile', has--both sides cannot resist in using it incorrectly.

You are correct..technically. However, for good or ill, the cultural definition has been expanded to include post-pubescent children under the age of consent.
Given the extreme negative semantic connotation that the word, 'pedophile', has--both sides cannot resist in using it incorrectly.

It's an unfortunate broadening of the meaning of the word. Pedophilia does not seem as major a crime if it might involve a 17-year-old.

He misspoke.

There are far more fake claims of sexual misconduct than acts of real sexual misconduct.

He misspoke.

There are far more fake claims of sexual misconduct than acts of real sexual misconduct.

*yawn* You don't get to interpret his meaning. He said what he said..and that's what he said.

I would love to see some stats..as to 'false' claims vs 'real'. How would you know? Just use your party affiliation as the litmus test? R is innocent and D is guilty?

Wait a minute. That's not how it goes. This pastor has never seen a woman in his life. The woman is supposed to say "you can't leave me baby because I am pregnant". Or is it the child support money that they chase him after?

Forum List

Back