Alabama high school wants to give corporal punishment for 'too revealing' prom dresse

lard sauce, very nice slam. KUDOs
wonder if the fatass in the avatar is actually Dave

fm1lrp.jpg
[/IMG]

uh, daft use of unnecessary html tags after an accusation of sucking on the interwebz, you fucking dingle-berry.

:rofl:
Ha! Yeah, you got me on that one.

b5scvb.jpg

Like I said, go ask someone or sit down and shut the fuck up.
What are you going to do if I don't, tough guy? :lol:

um, continue to laugh at your man titties and total lack of a backbone while waiting for another gem bedazzled on your forum interaction. You see, rubbing your nose in the shit of your participation is three shades of fun!

All you gotta do is ask someone about how I react to pedos after dropping your Roman Polanski assumption, fat back.

why are your tubby jowls waffling at such an easy task?

Because I don't care, you moron! :lol:

rather, because you know you fucked up and now find yourself backtracking like a pouty little fat boy.

goonies.gif_320_320_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif
Uh huh. Okay, you got the correct Polanski position. Congratulations.

However, your irrational hatred of Christians really isn't proof of anything but that you're irrational. Understand?

No. You don't.

Like I said, go ask someone or sit down and shut the fuck up.
What are you going to do if I don't, tough guy? :lol:

um, continue to laugh at your man titties and total lack of a backbone while waiting for another gem bedazzled on your forum interaction. You see, rubbing your nose in the shit of your participation is three shades of fun!

Well, you have fun with that, Irrational Boi. :lol: If it ever somehow gets around to annoying me, I'll let you know, but it doesn't look too promising.

Because I don't care, you moron! :lol:

rather, because you know you fucked up and now find yourself backtracking like a pouty little fat boy.

goonies.gif_320_320_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif
Uh huh. Okay, you got the correct Polanski position. Congratulations.

However, your irrational hatred of Christians really isn't proof of anything but that you're irrational. Understand?

No. You don't.

yea, something has been proved alright, fat boy. you'd just need to take your face up from the chocolate cake to see it.

must be a picture of him , why would someone pick some random not famous fat dude as an avatar.

Hey, I'm not the one leaping to the defense of perverted fucking christians spanking the asses of nubile young women as if they were stand ins on the set of Debby Does Dallas. Maybe you should think about why you feel so defensive before you allow your pepperoni nipples access to your keyboard.

WTF is your damage? Do you have sexual thoughts when you spank children? I certainly don't on the occasional spanking was needed, I'm fairly certain my parents didn't, in fact I'm fairly certain that that is one of many things most Christians and non Christians have in common. WE don't get thrills, sexual or otherwise from spanking children, and your insistence on calling them nubile young ladies as if that is all those school administrators are thinking about is laughable.

Do you even have any proof that the people who paddled the students are Christians? Never mind can you prove they got off on doing it? I seriously doubt it.

Freak.

These are high school kids as in 14-18 year olds, some of them are adults and if not they can be developed enough to look like them.

nu·bile
   /ˈnubɪl, -baɪl, ˈnyu-/ Show Spelled[noo-bil, -bahyl, nyoo-] Show IPA
–adjective
(of a young woman) suitable for marriage, esp. in regard to age or physical development; marriageable.
(of a young woman) sexually developed and attractive: the nubile girls in their bikinis.

I doubt that many, if any , of the paddlers were thinking along these terms when they paddled those girls.

Maybe it's some rightwingnut hero, is that a photo of a mass murder, militia dude, or David Duke?

WTF is your damage? Do you have sexual thoughts when you spank children? I certainly don't on the occasional spanking was needed, I'm fairly certain my parents didn't, in fact I'm fairly certain that that is one of many things most Christians and non Christians have in common. WE don't get thrills, sexual or otherwise from spanking children, and your insistence on calling them nubile young ladies as if that is all those school administrators are thinking about is laughable.

Do you even have any proof that the people who paddled the students are Christians? Never mind can you prove they got off on doing it? I seriously doubt it.

Freak.

These are high school kids as in 14-18 year olds, some of them are adults and if not they can be developed enough to look like them.

nu·bile
–adjective
(of a young woman) suitable for marriage, esp. in regard to age or physical development; marriageable.
(of a young woman) sexually developed and attractive: the nubile girls in their bikinis.

I doubt that many, if any , of the paddlers were thinking along these terms when they paddled those girls.

yea.. 'cause you know.. dresses bad enough to spank like a dirty old man but not bad enough to ban from the prom indicates nothing.

no, I'm pretty sure it's the diabetes that "got you", fat boy!

Question:

What proof do you have that I'm fat?

what proof did you have to assume that I had a problem with the extradition of Roman Polanski?

Don't like it when you get bitchslapped by your own questions, eh fat boy?
Doesn't bother me much. I'm pleased you got the right answer. I honestly didn't expect it. :clap2:

nu·bile
–adjective

yea.. 'cause you know.. dresses bad enough to spank like a dirty old man but not bad enough to ban from the prom indicates nothing.

It indicates a poor decision was made, that is all, YOU are the one who jumped in with "OMG they want to fuck those nubile young whores." Not them, and not me or Dave.

nu·bile
–adjective

It indicates a poor decision was made, that is all, YOU are the one who jumped in with "OMG they want to fuck those nubile young whores." Not them, and not me or Dave.

I agree. It was a poor, illogical decision that is creepy as fuck even if not overtly sexually charged.

However, it remains that this kind of behavior is unacceptable by any member of school faculty at that age group. Hopefully, and unless anything further comes to light, this type of punishment is removed from their handbook.

I'm a conservative who says no fucking school administrator is going to be hitting my child with ANYTHING.

They will take their suspension and deal with that blemish on their record. They will have been parented well enough before hand not to make the mistake to begin with though.

This is fucking ridiculous.

Forum List

Back