Alabama fights for freedom

Moore's stunt is nothing more than a ploy to try climb into the Governor's chair. He will likely be handed his hat...again.
Like most political figures that go on and on about the 'gay agenda', in desperation to keep politically relevant in the eyes of heavily conservative Republicans.

Roy Moore is desperately trying to make this his version of Wallace's stand on the steps of the Univ of Alabama. Wallace was wrong and so is Moore.

"Alabama fights for freedom"

Actually not.

That certain ignorant, hateful individuals holding office in Alabama seek to defy the Constitution and violate Supremacy Clause jurisprudence is not 'fighting for freedom,' it's fighting for ignorance and hate.
No, ignorance is thinking the federal government has any say in how states define marriage.
Hate is overturning the will of over 80% of the people in an election.

The only oppression here is the judiciary oppressing a sovereign people.
The judiciary don't make laws. You know that.

The American government system of checks and balances worked very well here.
That's a joke, right?
That is exactly what is going on. The people of ALabama voted to define marriage in a particular way. The judiciary has usurped that power from the people, imposing their own defintion. That is the very defintiion of tyranny.

I am from Alabama. I have lived there more than anywhere else. But the voters there can be manipulated and are some of the most ignorant you will find anywhere.
40% of the people of Alabama voted against repealing the laws prohibiting interracial marriage. Now if this had happened in the 1960s, we would just consider it history. This happened in 2000.

The majority cannot vote away the equality of the minority.

We don't vote on Civil Rights. That is the job of our courts.
Forcing the subsidization of buttfucking or muff diving is not a civil right.
Whoa, whoa... back up...

You mean the American government is going to pay people to buttfuck? Amazing! Do you have a link for that?

Are the subsidies for gay men as well as hetero couples? You don't specify here. And as we all know, there is a lot of buttfucking going on in both camps.

Good point!! I guess I would want to know if they would need pictures before they would pay the subsidy. Or will just a signed statement that I muff dive on my g/f do?

That's a joke, right?
That is exactly what is going on. The people of ALabama voted to define marriage in a particular way. The judiciary has usurped that power from the people, imposing their own defintion. That is the very defintiion of tyranny.
The government of Alabama is now recognizing gay marriages.

Looks like the joke is on the bigots who fail to understand how the law process works in ensuring civil rights for minorities in America.

I think some people would be happier living in country run by a dictator.

Last edited:
We don't vote on Civil Rights. That is the job of our courts.
Forcing the subsidization of buttfucking or muff diving is not a civil right.
Whoa, whoa... back up...

You mean the American government is going to pay people to buttfuck? Amazing! Do you have a link for that?

Are the subsidies for gay men as well as hetero couples? You don't specify here. And as we all know, there is a lot of buttfucking going on in both camps.

Good point!! I guess I would want to know if they would need pictures before they would pay the subsidy. Or will just a signed statement that I muff dive on my g/f do?
Imagine being that person in charge of filtering through all the pics and applications from the folks applying to receive government funding to buttfuck or muffdive?

Would be an interesting job indeed! :)

Actually not.

That certain ignorant, hateful individuals holding office in Alabama seek to defy the Constitution and violate Supremacy Clause jurisprudence is not 'fighting for freedom,' it's fighting for ignorance and hate.
No, ignorance is thinking the federal government has any say in how states define marriage.

The will of the people is entirely irrelevant if it is violating the US Constitution.

So in your world, repressing homosexuals = fighting for freedom?
Pretty much, goes with the absurd comparisons of LGBT rights groups to Nazis or Communists (which is ironic considering both Nazi Germany and the USSR put gay people in prison, or just straight out killed them).

The Confederates claimed they were 'fighting for freedom' too, but just for freedom of whites only. ;)

Russia still jails homosexuals.

That's a joke, right?

I am from Alabama. I have lived there more than anywhere else. But the voters there can be manipulated and are some of the most ignorant you will find anywhere.
40% of the people of Alabama voted against repealing the laws prohibiting interracial marriage. Now if this had happened in the 1960s, we would just consider it history. This happened in 2000.

I realize contempt for "common people" is a cornerstone of progressive as well as Nazi and communist thought. But you cannot explain away an 80% vote without delegitimizing the entire system.

Actually not.

The will of the people is entirely irrelevant if it is violating the US Constitution.
What violations of the Constitution has anyone committed? Please cite the sections.

That's a joke, right?

I realize contempt for "common people" is a cornerstone of progressive as well as Nazi and communist thought. But you cannot explain away an 80% vote without delegitimizing the entire system.

I do not hold common people in contempt. But anyone who voted to continue to ban interracial marriages in 2000 is worthy of contempt.

only 32% of Alabama supports gay marriage.
41 counties are currently defying the unconstitutional order handed down from the Federal government and refusing to issue homosexual marriage licenses.
an Alabama judge said yesterday he will not issue homosexual marriage licenses but today said he will.
he says "the dust has settled" and soon the federal government (probably the Supreme Court) will legalize gay marriage nation wide.
folks, everyone in America didn't wake up on the same day and decide to legalize gay marriage.
this is another clear cut case of how a few anti-democratic government leaders are forcing policy on the American public

You don't get the freedom to discriminate in the US.

Actually not.

What violations of the Constitution has anyone committed? Please cite the sections.

How many times does this have to be explained to you? You're being willfully obtuse...again. You can ignore where these bans violate the Constitution as you wish but you can't make the courts do so.

Last edited:
only 32% of Alabama supports gay marriage.
41 counties are currently defying the unconstitutional order handed down from the Federal government and refusing to issue homosexual marriage licenses.
an Alabama judge said yesterday he will not issue homosexual marriage licenses but today said he will.
he says "the dust has settled" and soon the federal government (probably the Supreme Court) will legalize gay marriage nation wide.
folks, everyone in America didn't wake up on the same day and decide to legalize gay marriage.
this is another clear cut case of how a few anti-democratic government leaders are forcing policy on the American public

Protecting minorities from the tyranny of Democracy. Our Country, our Republic.

Once again the south must stand up to federal tyranny...in the end the feds will use excessive force and piss off more of the citizenry and in the end it will be in the south more than likely the appalachians where 2nd American Revolution starts...pretty easy to defeat the American Military hell little asians in pajamas and ak 47's did it. Iraqi freedom fighters did it...

Once again the south must stand up to federal tyranny...in the end the feds will use excessive force and piss off more of the citizenry and in the end it will be in the south more than likely the appalachians where 2nd American Revolution starts...pretty easy to defeat the American Military hell little asians in pajamas and ak 47's did it. Iraqi freedom fighters did it...
Your guns, their fighters and drones. Have a wonderful time trying.

Forum List

Back