Alabama fights for freedom

Once again the south must stand up to federal tyranny...in the end the feds will use excessive force and piss off more of the citizenry and in the end it will be in the south more than likely the appalachians where 2nd American Revolution starts...pretty easy to defeat the American Military hell little asians in pajamas and ak 47's did it. Iraqi freedom fighters did it...

Then get up off your ass and do something about it already. Most of us are not very impressed by your bluster and internet bravado. Words are wind.

Once again the south must stand up to federal tyranny...in the end the feds will use excessive force and piss off more of the citizenry and in the end it will be in the south more than likely the appalachians where 2nd American Revolution starts...pretty easy to defeat the American Military hell little asians in pajamas and ak 47's did it. Iraqi freedom fighters did it...
Your guns, their fighters and drones. Have a wonderful time trying.

Guess you don't realize Al Qaeda beat US military as did Iraqi Freedom Fighters,Somali Warlords etc etc etc...I can go on and on and on.

Your guns, their fighters and drones. Have a wonderful time trying.

Guess you don't realize Al Qaeda beat US military as did Iraqi Freedom Fighters,Somali Warlords etc etc etc...I can go on and on and on.
I am aware of those loses but trying to split the union has a slightly different priority. As for splitting the US, peacefully, I'm all for it. I want your types out of my fucking country since you are destroying any decency it still has.

only 32% of Alabama supports gay marriage.
41 counties are currently defying the unconstitutional order handed down from the Federal government and refusing to issue homosexual marriage licenses.
an Alabama judge said yesterday he will not issue homosexual marriage licenses but today said he will.
he says "the dust has settled" and soon the federal government (probably the Supreme Court) will legalize gay marriage nation wide.
folks, everyone in America didn't wake up on the same day and decide to legalize gay marriage.
this is another clear cut case of how a few anti-democratic government leaders are forcing policy on the American public
Thank Jehova, I say. Last thing I want in my living room watching my tv from my sofa with my dog is a bunch on nancy-pants married gay guys!

only 32% of Alabama supports gay marriage.
41 counties are currently defying the unconstitutional order handed down from the Federal government and refusing to issue homosexual marriage licenses.
an Alabama judge said yesterday he will not issue homosexual marriage licenses but today said he will.
he says "the dust has settled" and soon the federal government (probably the Supreme Court) will legalize gay marriage nation wide.
folks, everyone in America didn't wake up on the same day and decide to legalize gay marriage.
this is another clear cut case of how a few anti-democratic government leaders are forcing policy on the American public

Not at all: it is merely the right that doesn't have a clue or a Cause. There is no Appeal to Ignorance of your own supreme law of the land. It is unfortunate that it is not covered in some commandments, of Religion.

That all men are equally free and independent; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I am aware of those loses but trying to split the union has a slightly different priority. As for splitting the US, peacefully, I'm all for it. I want your types out of my fucking country since you are destroying any decency it still has.

Nobody is going to split the union. This resistance is completely civil. It's a matter of fact that interim law is Windsor 2013 where the Court Found that states have the say on gay marriage until further notice, "subject to constitutional exceptions" of which there are none since marriage in Windsor was Found constitutionally to have always been under the realm and authority of the separate states.

Race is the exception. Behaviors and lifestyles repugnant to the majority cannot be equal to race. The base structure of the word "marriage" is and always has been "the union of man and woman into which children will come". Children need a mother and father: http://www.princes-trust.org.uk/pdf/Youth_Index_jan2011.pdf & Teens without parent role model are 67 per cent less likely to get a job Daily Mail Online or things get really ugly in their minds.

Alabama is simply asserting its rights to keep the thousands-years-old supermajority-supported definition of the base structure of marriage to best benefit children. Black women can marry white men there. No problem. But men cannot marry men and women cannot marry women. That's the law. If they don't like it, they can move to New York and marry. Just like if 13 year olds want to marry from Florida, they can emancipate and move to New Hampshire where that (unbelievably) is legal there..

If this cult gets a foothold on "superspecial" status as the rabidly-powerful litigant army they've shown themselves to be (even taking over the American Psychological Association in the 1970s by physical force-storming conventions and knocking over booths to declare themselves "sane by force") ...even over the rights of children to mother and father (children who cannot vote or file a lawsuit to protect their interests; who instead rely on us), the next step will be using New Hampshire's model to force all the other states to allow nuptuals with 13 year olds.

If you think I'm being alarmist here, read my signature. They made a postage stamp of this guy and put the rainbow logo on it.. Harvey Milk, LGBT sexual icon and hero, sodomized a 16 year old minor for years, while officiating as his father figure/guardian. The boy later killed himself jumping to his death where the two met in New York. The oldest boy in a series of boys on drugs that were this predator's favorite demograpic, was 24 as Milk aged into his 40s. And the 24 year old only because he was hairless and resembled a young teen boy. He liked them very young and addled on drugs. Today we would prosecute him as a drug-rapist/pedophile and he would be on the sex-offender's registry.

Cult members know all this about him. All of it is in his biography "The Mayor of Castro Street" for anyone to read. When confronted about his actions, I've never found a single LGBT person who denounced him. Instead, they line up lock-step to defend what he did with kids...when cornered long enough in debate, they always fall back on "well, the age of consent should be lower"...(with time...and lower....and lower....and ...)

...This is the same group, mind you, who battles daily here and many other places on the internet to divorce children's welfare from the conversation about forced-radical structural change to marriage (aka "marriage equality").
c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

Last edited:
The only oppression here is the judiciary oppressing a sovereign people.
The judiciary don't make laws. You know that.

The American government system of checks and balances worked very well here.
That's a joke, right?
That is exactly what is going on. The people of ALabama voted to define marriage in a particular way. The judiciary has usurped that power from the people, imposing their own defintion. That is the very defintiion of tyranny.

I am from Alabama. I have lived there more than anywhere else. But the voters there can be manipulated and are some of the most ignorant you will find anywhere.
40% of the people of Alabama voted against repealing the laws prohibiting interracial marriage. Now if this had happened in the 1960s, we would just consider it history. This happened in 2000.

The majority cannot vote away the equality of the minority.
I realize contempt for "common people" is a cornerstone of progressive as well as Nazi and communist thought. But you cannot explain away an 80% vote without delegitimizing the entire system.

Is it then your position that the decision in Loving v. Virginia was
a) wrong and
b) delegitimized the entire system?

After all- in 1967, more than 80% of Alabamans(and all Americans) were against mixed race marriages.

Yet a federal judge told 'the common people' that the Lovings had a right to marry.

Were those judges 'black robed unelected tyrants'?

Nobody is going to split the union. This resistance is completely civil. It's a matter of fact that interim law is Windsor 2013

There is no 'interim law'.

Windsor ruled that Federal legislation could not over-rule state marriage laws.

And also recognized that state marriage laws are subject to constitutional guarantees.

"Alabama fights for freedom"

Actually not.

That certain ignorant, hateful individuals holding office in Alabama seek to defy the Constitution and violate Supremacy Clause jurisprudence is not 'fighting for freedom,' it's fighting for ignorance and hate.
No, ignorance is thinking the federal government has any say in how states define marriage.
Hate is overturning the will of over 80% of the people in an election.

Ignorance is pretending like Loving v. Virginia never happened.

Ignorance is pretending like Loving v. Virginia never happened.
Congratulations Syriusly, it only took you three one-line posts to bury this post on the last page. Here it is again. Get back to spamming. You've got some good points to bury here...quick, call in Skylar and mdk and the gang. This is going to take a concerted effort!

Nobody is going to split the union. This resistance is completely civil. It's a matter of fact that interim law is Windsor 2013 where the Court Found that states have the say on gay marriage until further notice, "subject to constitutional exceptions" of which there are none since marriage in Windsor was Found constitutionally to have always been under the realm and authority of the separate states.

Race is the exception. Behaviors and lifestyles repugnant to the majority cannot be equal to race. The base structure of the word "marriage" is and always has been "the union of man and woman into which children will come". Children need a mother and father: http://www.princes-trust.org.uk/pdf/Youth_Index_jan2011.pdf & Teens without parent role model are 67 per cent less likely to get a job Daily Mail Online or things get really ugly in their minds.

Alabama is simply asserting its rights to keep the thousands-years-old supermajority-supported definition of the base structure of marriage to best benefit children. Black women can marry white men there. No problem. But men cannot marry men and women cannot marry women. That's the law. If they don't like it, they can move to New York and marry. Just like if 13 year olds want to marry from Florida, they can emancipate and move to New Hampshire where that (unbelievably) is legal there..

If this cult gets a foothold on "superspecial" status as the rabidly-powerful litigant army they've shown themselves to be (even taking over the American Psychological Association in the 1970s by physical force-storming conventions and knocking over booths to declare themselves "sane by force") ...even over the rights of children to mother and father (children who cannot vote or file a lawsuit to protect their interests; who instead rely on us), the next step will be using New Hampshire's model to force all the other states to allow nuptuals with 13 year olds.

If you think I'm being alarmist here, read my signature. They made a postage stamp of this guy and put the rainbow logo on it.. Harvey Milk, LGBT sexual icon and hero, sodomized a 16 year old minor for years, while officiating as his father figure/guardian. The boy later killed himself jumping to his death where the two met in New York. The oldest boy in a series of boys on drugs that were this predator's favorite demograpic, was 24 as Milk aged into his 40s. And the 24 year old only because he was hairless and resembled a young teen boy. He liked them very young and addled on drugs. Today we would prosecute him as a drug-rapist/pedophile and he would be on the sex-offender's registry.

Cult members know all this about him. All of it is in his biography "The Mayor of Castro Street" for anyone to read. When confronted about his actions, I've never found a single LGBT person who denounced him. Instead, they line up lock-step to defend what he did with kids...when cornered long enough in debate, they always fall back on "well, the age of consent should be lower"...(with time...and lower....and lower....and ...)

...This is the same group, mind you, who battles daily here and many other places on the internet to divorce children's welfare from the conversation about forced-radical structural change to marriage (aka "marriage equality").

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

You are both an alarmist and a liar.

• There is no mention of Milk sodomizing anyone- that is entirely your fantasy.
  • There is no evidence Milk ever had sex with a minor.
  • The 16 year old commited suicide years when he was 32 years old- and according to his friends, likely due to depression from Milk being assasinated.
  • There is no 'series of boys on drugs'- just your interpretation of a casual remark about a 25 year old.
  • Today nothing would happen to Harvey Milk because no one has ever accused him of a crime, any more than anything would happen to Elvis Presley
You are obsessed with homosexuals and with Harvey Milk in particular.

You are a liar, and you are delusional.

You got two in, replying to the same poster, saying the same thing, twice. Six more to go after this one and you can bury another page ...Syrial-Spammer..

That's a joke, right?
That is exactly what is going on. The people of ALabama voted to define marriage in a particular way. The judiciary has usurped that power from the people, imposing their own defintion. That is the very defintiion of tyranny.

I'm going to go out on a limb and infer that you believe the case was decided in error. Can you explain what parts of the decision were in error?

The only oppression here is the judiciary oppressing a sovereign people.

So, by recognizing the rights of individuals, the judiciary is oppressing them?
Marriage isn't a right in the Constitution. Neither is driving. Both are licensed institutions regulated by the public for the good of the public safety.

http://www.princes-trust.org.uk/pdf/Youth_Index_jan2011.pdf

Teens without parent role model are 67 per cent less likely to get a job Daily Mail Online

That's a joke, right?

I'm going to go out on a limb and infer that you believe the case was decided in error. Can you explain what parts of the decision were in error?
What case are you talking about?

Forum List

Back