Alabama: Cop shot in face in ambush as he sits at a red light; Thug dead.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Alabama Police Officer Shot in the Face; Suspect Dead | Officer.com

Another cop ambushed. Sitting at a red light. Thug in next lane opens fire. Thug is chased down. Coward commits suicide before being arrested.

If you all want cops to soften their image and be more willing to risk themselves on dangerous calls instead of reacting quickly and violently....THIS isn't how to do it. Doesn't help that the party holding the Oval Office and probably set to win it again this year have based their campaign on demonizing cops and telling everyone how oppressed they are by "the system".

Another cop ambushed. Sitting at a red light. Thug in next lane opens fire. Thug is chased down. Coward commits suicide before being arrested.

If you all want cops to soften their image and be more willing to risk themselves on dangerous calls instead of reacting quickly and violently....THIS isn't how to do it. Doesn't help that the party holding the Oval Office and probably set to win it again this year have based their campaign on demonizing cops and telling everyone how oppressed they are by "the system".

HMMMmmm... ?? Sad news for sure! Police do a thankless job for sure and things like this just punch us in the gut.

I would like to see where any Americans in office anywhere advocate violence against our brave police. Naturally you are armed with those links. Please be kind enough to present them.

HMMMmmm... ?? Sad news for sure! Police do a thankless job for sure and things like this just punch us in the gut.

I would like to see where any Americans in office anywhere advocate violence against our brave police. Naturally you are armed with those links. Please be kind enough to present them.

I can provide countless of them praising #BlackLivesMatter....who have called for killing cops.

Obama started his campaign in the home of a terrorist who bombed cops.

Obamas great friend Al Sharpton...darling of the Democrats and former candidate...called for "offing pigs".

If you can't see the Dems cozy relationship with those who attack cops....you're blind.

I can provide countless of them praising #BlackLivesMatter....who have called for killing cops.

Obamas great friend Al Sharpton...darling of the Democrats and former candidate...called for "offing pigs".

If you can't see the Dems cozy relationship with those who attack cops....you're blind.

"Obama started his campaign in the home of a terrorist who bombed cops".

I would be interested in seeing reputable evidence of this.

"If you can't see the Dems cozy relationship with those who attack cops....you're blind"

If true this is totally unacceptable. Please provide factual links supporting this claim. I hope you mean by "dems" ..elected representatives. What Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are saying has no merit with intelligent Americans. The public has every right to know that those they have voted for are behind cop killings.

"If you can't see the Dems cozy relationship with those who attack cops....you're blind"

If true this is totally unacceptable. Please provide factual links supporting this claim. I hope you mean by "dems" ..elected representatives. What Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are saying has no merit with intelligent Americans. The public has every right to know that those they have voted for are behind cop killings.

Oh really? Uh hum. Obama began his campaign in the Chicago basement of Bill Ayers....founder of terror group The Weather Underground. Group who bombed police departments. His wife is Bernadine Dorn. She was also a Weather Underground founder and helped bomb police departments in the 70s.

Bernadine Dorn worked later at a law firm...her coworker was the woman now known as Michelle Obama. And guess who she introduced Michelle to? The man Michelle later married.

You should learn who these fucking terrorists are.

Coward commits suicide before being arrested.

actually one might think he was a very brave man! he was thinking of saving the poor tax payers a huge bundle of money in feeding him, full medical and dental care public defender, appeals.., yes, he should be thanked for saving the tax payers hundreds of thousands of $$$$$$$$$.., :up: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oh really? Uh hum. Obama began his campaign in the Chicago basement of Bill Ayers....founder of terror group The Weather Underground. Group who bombed police departments. His wife is Bernadine Dorn. She was also a Weather Underground founder and helped bomb police departments in the 70s.

Bernadine Dorn worked later at a law firm...her coworker was the woman now known as Michelle Obama. And guess who she introduced Michelle to? The man Michelle later married.

The Weather Underground was behind the Sky River Rock Festivals I was a part of back in the early 70's. Maybe I'm a terrorist also!! Did I ever think of THAT ??? Also My brother and I owned a couple of condos in Chicago in the late 70's. Oh my!!! The plot sickens!!! I'm REALLY starting to wonder about myself. Why wasn't Ayers in prison again? Seems like an easy FBI arrest if his place is being used to elect people and stuff.

Last edited:

"...BlackLivesMatter....who have called for killing cops."

I'd be interested in some links to that.

More importantly I would like to see some proof you have had all the sex you keep talking about.... with women of course. The stuff involving you giving up that ass to men I do believe. No need to fill us in on that.

More importantly I would like to see some proof you have had all the sex you keep talking about.... with women of course. The stuff involving you giving up that ass to men I do believe. No need to fill us in on that.
Wow...that's the most non of non-sequiturs I've seen in a long time!

are you serious? i have a book here i'll send you, it's title is: "Dreams of my father"..., guess who the subject is in title and you will win a free book.., i will cover all costs, just PM me your address and it will be on it way to the narrative in this book will scare the shit out of you if you have any shred of patriotism.

are you serious? i have a book here i'll send you, it's title is: "Dreams of my father"..., guess who the subject is in title and you will win a free book.., i will cover all costs, just PM me your address and it will be on it way to the narrative in this book will scare the shit out of you if you have any shred of patriotism.

Are YOU serious??? Me read a book written by Obama??? Sorry sonny. I'm too old(67) to waste that much time doing anything that doesn't have obvious immediate reward. Besides isn't his run over in about 7 months. Vetting at this point is less than timely.

The Weather Underground was behind the Sky River Rock Festivals I was a part of back in the early 70's. Maybe I'm a terrorist also!! Did I ever think of THAT ??? Also My brother and I owned a couple of condos in Chicago in the late 70's. Oh my!!! The plot sickens!!! I'm REALLY starting to wonder about myself. Why wasn't Ayers in prison again? Seems like an easy FBI arrest if his place is being used to elect people and stuff.

Oh brother!

Forum List

Back