Iran shows off new missile defense system in parade

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
iran parade.jpg

Its probably all plastic and blown up. I do think they should have missiles to defend themselves from Israel who is hell bent on destroying Iran.

• Banned
Its probably all plastic and blown up. I do think they should have missiles to defend themselves from Israel who is hell bent on destroying Iran.

Is your brain alive or dead?

Is your brain alive or dead?

Haven't you been listening to Israel. They wanted us to take out Iran before Iraq. I am very serious. Israel will start something, a false flag.

I'll believe that crap, when I see it. If you mean they might destroy Iran's nuclear capability before they build a bomb, and nuke half of Israel, yeah.... I can see that.

If you mean Israel gives a crap about Iran as a country, and it's people, and wants to somehow kill off the Iranians.... Are you nuts?

Iran has been directly sponsoring proxy wars through their militant groups for years and years. Iran has openly planned to wipe Israel off the map.

"I'd say (to Israel) that they will not see (the end) of these 25 years," the Islamic Republic News Agency quoted Khamenei as saying Wednesday at the Imam Khomeini Mosque.

Iran's Khamenei: Israel won't exist in 25 years - CNN.com

They have openly threatening genocide on Israel for decades. And you want to say Israel is the danger here? You are crazy.

And moreover, if Iran was as close to the US, as it is to Israel, and if Iran was saying similar things about the US, as they have said about Israel.....

Listen.... the claim you made about Israel in the last few posts, would be actually true for the US. We WOULD go absolutely WIPE THE FLOOR with Iran. We would have Khamenei on a platter, served with bacon. When we got done with Iran, it would make Iraq in 2007, look like a THEME PARK.

So if Israel sends a couple of bombs, to wipe out a nuclear facility in Iran, we should give them BILLIONS in aide, and a box full of gold metals for their restraint.

Forum List

Back