Al-Queda planning "spectacular" attack

Let's hope we can get some of it, yes. 4500 men and women died and not one drop of oil to American land while we paid $5/gallon earlier this year.

If you are hoping for this, why would you support Obama, who wants to withdraw from Iraq?

And all of the Arab country's military's are offshoots of the former Soviet Union's and Russia's. What's your point?

that Israel isn't powerful because of Israel, but because of the US, and in particular, the Zionist lobby inside the US.

If you are hoping for this, why would you support Obama, who wants to withdraw from Iraq?

Having military in Iraq and receiving an oil deal from Iraq are two different things. I would think that since we don't have our guns pointed at their heads anymore, they would be more inclined to open negotiations for oil with us.

And all of the Arab country's military's are offshoots of the former Soviet Union's and Russia's. What's your point?

take away all foreign supplies in isreal and arab countries.

whats ur point?

7 million people are ganna take on 1/4 of the worlds population?

lool ur a good comedian.

that Israel isn't powerful because of Israel, but because of the US, and in particular, the Zionist lobby inside the US.

And the Arab countries aren't powerful because Russia really likes them. The Arab countries are powerful because of their oil and because Russia has been fighting a proxy war with the US for decades. The US has its interests and Russia has its interests. Together, the Middle East is much more interesting today than it was 100 years ago.

Having military in Iraq and receiving an oil deal from Iraq are two different things. I would think that since we don't have our guns pointed at their heads anymore, they would be more inclined to open negotiations for oil with us.

Iraq is more apt to deal with Iran than the US. I don't think we will ever completely withdraw from Iraq. That oil is too valuable.

take away all foreign supplies in isreal and arab countries.

whats ur point?

7 million people are ganna take on 1/4 of the worlds population?

lool ur a good comedian.

Hahaha - what's even funnier is that hundreds of millions of Arabs couldn't give two shits about Israel. In fact, there's a better chance of the Sunni countries joining up to attack Iran because of its nuclear ambitions than there are of Israel going to war with Arab countries.

palestine gets money

isreal gets arms,protection,its own governement.

dont compare the two.

the western world built isreal in 2 seconds, it can easily let it go in 2 seconds aswell.

Hey, you were the one claiming the Arab states were supporting themselves. If not for US, Europe, and more from both via the UN, Palestinians would have had to have made a two state solution by now.

Finally, someone intelligent has spoken. I feel like I'm speaking to twiddlee dee and twiddlee dumb. Their arguments are going in so many circles... they keep defeating their own arguments and trying to come up with new ones. It's pathetic.

palestine gets money

dont compare the two.

the western world built isreal in 2 seconds, it can easily let it go in 2 seconds aswell.

Israel would still have 200 nuclear weapons in its possession. No Arab country in their right mind would attack Israel. Why? because they are no match for Israel.

Finally, someone intelligent has spoken. I feel like I'm speaking to twiddlee dee and twiddlee dumb. Their arguments are going in so many circles... they keep defeating their own arguments and trying to come up with new ones. It's pathetic.

How did I defeat my own argument?

palestine gets money

dont compare the two.

You brought up aid. You want the 2 second solution, not going to happen.

there have been many UN resolutions for a two state settlement. They have been vetoed repeatedly by the US. Why?

Excuse me, mine was in reply to the kid, 2 second solution.

As for yours, check out what US policy has been on 2 state solution. It wasn't US or Israel that undermined it.

Excuse me, mine was in reply to the kid, 2 second solution.

As for yours, check out what US policy has been on 2 state solution. It wasn't US or Israel that undermined it.

I know what yours was. the "two second" made me think of "two state".

Forum List

Back