Al-Queda planning "spectacular" attack

Living sporadically throughout Israel/Palestine. In fact, in the 1800s and early 1900s, there was almost no population in the land whatsoever. In fact, Mark Twain described Palestine as deserted and a barren desert land.

Mark Twain described Palestine as deserted and a barren desert land.

And did Turkey have more right to the land the Arab Empire? And did the Arab Empire have more right to the land than the Persian Empire? And did the Persian Empire have more right to the land than the Byzantine Empire? And did the Byzantine Empire have more of a right to the land than the Roman Empire? The answer is no. None of those "empires" had any right to the land that has belonged to the Jews since the conquering of the Canaanites nearly 5500 years ago.

poor Canaanites.

And did Turkey have more right to the land the Arab Empire? And did the Arab Empire have more right to the land than the Persian Empire? And did the Persian Empire have more right to the land than the Byzantine Empire? And did the Byzantine Empire have more of a right to the land than the Roman Empire? The answer is no. None of those "empires" had any right to the land that has belonged to the Jews since the conquering of the Canaanites nearly 5500 years ago.

Since you are interested in what was originally Israel's, let me ask you these questions. just for starters.

so are you prepared to hand the United States over to the American Indian? Did Germany have every right to attack Poland in order to retake Danzig? Should we allow Taiwan to be retaken by the Chinese?

if that were the case, lets give native americans back thier lands. lets give back hawaii. lets give back guam. the list continues.

I appreciate the sarcasm, however; you're defeating your own argument. The metaphor would be more accurate if used within the context that the Jews have "conquered" the Arabs and Palestine...Israel is now theirs. So your sarcasm about giving land back to its previous owners would be sarcasm about giving Israeli land back to the Arabs.

When the Europeans took North America, its original inhabitants tried so very hard to get their land back. Guess what happened to them? Aren't very many Native Americans left are there? Too bad the Israelis never did the same to the "Palestinians." In fact, if you really want to see who's responsible for killing more Palestinians, you could blame the Jordanians or the Iraqis who are both responsible for slaughtering millions of Palestinians.

Israel is ours now. Under Arab care Israel was nothing more than barren wasteland. Now it's thriving. Go back to your sand dunes and make me a nice little castle.

Since you are interested in what was originally Israel's, let me ask you these questions. just for starters.

so are you prepared to hand the United States over to the American Indian? Did Germany have every right to attack Poland in order to retake Danzig? Should we allow Taiwan to be retaken by the Chinese?

Absolutely not. America won North America via war, Poland won their country via war and Israel won its country back via war.

I appreciate the sarcasm, however; you're defeating your own argument. The metaphor would be more accurate if used within the context that the Jews have "conquered" the Arabs and Palestine...Israel is now theirs. So your sarcasm about giving land back to its previous owners would be sarcasm about giving Israeli land back to the Arabs.

When the Europeans took North America, its original inhabitants tried so very hard to get their land back. Guess what happened to them? Aren't very many Native Americans left are there? Too bad the Israelis never did the same to the "Palestinians." In fact, if you really want to see who's responsible for killing more Palestinians, you could blame the Jordanians or the Iraqis who are both responsible for slaughtering millions of Palestinians.

Israel is ours now. Under Arab care Israel was nothing more than barren wasteland. Now it's thriving. Go back to your sand dunes and make me a nice little castle.

atleast the middle east can support itself..

i dare isreal to let go of foreign support..
its easy to bully the kids in the schoolyard if u have ur mom with you

It's thriving because of the United States.

atleast the middle east can support itself..

i dare isreal to let go of foreign support..
its easy to bully the kids in the schoolyard if u have ur mom with you

Our "mom" is preventing us from wiping the Arabs off of the face of the Earth. Let me tell you two things that are going to happen in 2009:

Israel will elect Likud, an ultra-right-wing party to balance out Obama's election in the US.

On the first day that Bibi is back in office, he will send as many IDF troops as he needs to in order to wipe out Gaza.

He will then make peace with Abbas and the Arabs living in the West Bank and allow them to have one of their cities as their capitol, but he will never let Jerusalem fall into Arab-Muslim hands again.

It's not our fault that the Soviet Union who's supplied the Arab countries with all of their weapons have inferior technology.

Absolutely not. America won North America via war, Poland won their country via war and Israel won its country back via war.

And America conquered Iraq via war. So that oil is ours, no?

Our "mom" is preventing us from wiping the Arabs off of the face of the Earth. Let me tell you two things that are going to happen in 2009:

Israel will elect Likud, an ultra-right-wing party to balance out Obama's election in the US.

On the first day that Bibi is back in office, he will send as many IDF troops as he needs to in order to wipe out Gaza.

He will then make peace with Abbas and the Arabs living in the West Bank and allow them to have one of their cities as their capitol, but he will never let Jerusalem fall into Arab-Muslim hands again.

It's not our fault that the Soviet Union who's supplied the Arab countries with all of their weapons have inferior technology.

muslim countries may not be in love with each other, but if Israel ever declares war on thier own, without mommy holding its hand.

its 1 billion with nukes vs. 7million.

1 word

LOL

It's thriving because of the United States.

No. Israel is thriving because of the Jews. Israel is thriving because of what Judiasm teaches us and what our parents and their parents and their ancestors taught them. You go into any Jewish area of the world and you see it's thriving... any Jewish neighborhood and it's thriving. Yet you go into any Arab-Muslim area and it's a third world country. Not America's fault. You guys had the big, bad USSR behind you. T-56 tanks, anti-tank weapons, MiG-19's, the whole shabang. And you still lost. You not only lost, you were humiliated. Last year Syria received a new anti-aircraft system from Russia and not 90 days later, Israel broke it and bombed the nuclear reactor site. I really would love for the Arabs to start a war again... Obama won't be able to restrain an ultra-right wing Israel. This time, we will crush our enemies once and for all.

The 100 jet bombers Israel possesses that are capable of reaching Teheran-
did Israel build those?

The 200 nuclear weapons Israel possesses-- did Israel build those?

No. Israel is thriving because of the Jews. Israel is thriving because of what Judiasm teaches us and what our parents and their parents and their ancestors taught them. You go into any Jewish area of the world and you see it's thriving... any Jewish neighborhood and it's thriving. Yet you go into any Arab-Muslim area and it's a third world country. Not America's fault. You guys had the big, bad USSR behind you. T-56 tanks, anti-tank weapons, MiG-19's, the whole shabang. And you still lost. You not only lost, you were humiliated. Last year Syria received a new anti-aircraft system from Russia and not 90 days later, Israel broke it and bombed the nuclear reactor site. I really would love for the Arabs to start a war again... Obama won't be able to restrain an ultra-right wing Israel. This time, we will crush our enemies once and for all.

and where do 50 percent of the Jews live? The USA. and what is one of the powerful lobbies in American government? The Zionist lobby. No politician wants to be "Percy fied."

The 100 jet bombers Israel possesses that are capable of reaching Teheran-
did Israel build those?

The 200 nuclear weapons Israel possesses-- did Israel build those?

The new anti-aircraft system that Syria has, did Syria build that? The MiG air force fleet that Syria has, did Syria build that? The new 56 MiG 29's Syria has and are planning to upgrade MiG29SMT's, did Syria build those?

The new anti-aircraft system that Syria has, did Syria build that? The MiG air force fleet that Syria has, did Syria build that? The new 56 MiG 29's Syria has and are planning to upgrade MiG29SMT's, did Syria build those?

No. My point is that Israel is strong because of the US. Their military is an offshoot of the US.

Forum List

Back