Al Gore to become world's first 'climate change billionaire' after leading attacks on "climate deniers"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
As someone long concerned with climate change, I admit this gives me pause. We're not talking about a couple of clever investments that made a couple million. This catapults him to the .1%.

UK Telegraph:

"Al Gore, the former US vice president, could become the world's first carbon billionaire after investing heavily in green energy companies."

Gore admits profiting handsomely:

"Mr Gore had said that he is simply putting his money where his mouth is.

"Do you think there is something wrong with being active in business in this country?" Mr. Gore said. "I am proud of it. I am proud of it."

But Gore does not simply put forth his own argument for the science relating to man-made climate change. He viciously attacks those who disagree as "climate deniers," a play on words reminiscent of "Holocaust deniers."

Last edited:
algore slithers into an empty room.... and somehow the room becomes emptier.

Doesn't matter that every single "prediction" that godless fuckwit has made with reference to climate hysteria has been wrong. Every single one of them. That's part of his charm, I suppose. Keep funding that ignorant shitstain.... life is so much better for the rest of us since he's made his first billion..... hmm?

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH....THE UN:

"Free yourself from the illusion that climate change has anything to do with the environment. We distrubte the world's wealth through "climate change".

Here is the lie. Read it all:

As someone long concerned with climate change, I admit this gives me pause. We're not talking about a couple of clever investments that made a couple million. This catapults him to the .1%.

UK Telegraph:

"Al Gore, the former US vice president, could become the world's first carbon billionaire after investing heavily in green energy companies."

"Do you think there is something wrong with being active in business in this country?" Mr. Gore said. "I am proud of it. I am proud of it."

But Gore does not simply put forth his own argument for the science relating to man-made climate change. He viciously attacks those who disagree as "climate deniers," a play on words reminiscent of "Holocaust deniers."
Yea let’s see that idiot live in a hut with no electricity.

UK Telegraph:

I'm loving it. After the 2000 election rip off. The Bushs' are gone, Scalia is dead, the Clintons are getting the last laugh at Trump, and Al Gore makes a billion poking oil companies, and conservatives in the eye.

Karma is a bitch isn't it

I'm loving it. After the 2000 election rip off. The Bushs' are gone, Scalia is dead, the Clintons are getting the last laugh at Trump, and Al Gore makes a billion poking oil companies, and conservatives in the eye.

He makes his money grifting off idiotic rich liberals who worship climate change.

Perhaps going into the poorer ghettos and seeing people who had a several thousand-dollar cushion to live a bit lose most of it is karma also.

America must be a great country because even someone with a 75 IQ like Al Gore can become rich.

algoreisamoron.gif

Al Gore the con-man helped create the climate change scam with his fake lying documentary.
Saying that by now polar bears would be extinct and the oceans water would rise several feet and flood the world's coastal cities.
Neither of which happened.
But the looney left bought into Gore's nonsense and made him wealthy. ... :cuckoo:

Al Gore the con-man helped create the climate change scam with his fake lying documentary.
Saying that by now polar bears would be extinct and the oceans water would rise several feet and flood the world's coastal cities.
Neither of which happened.
But the looney left bought into Gore's nonsense and made him wealthy. ... :cuckoo:

I am still all for reducing pollution and burning of fossil fuels but the easiest way would be to insulate all buildings for either hot or cold, and stop cutting down rainforests which absorb massive carbon. I see now that good intentions have been hijacked to further a food shortage, population reduction, and social control agenda. And the leftists are too stupid to see through it.

I am still all for reducing pollution and burning of fossil fuels but the easiest way would be to insulate all buildings for either hot or cold, and stop cutting down rainforests which absorb massive carbon. I see now that good intentions have been hijacked to further a food shortage, population reduction, and social control agenda. And the leftists are too stupid to see through it.

Leftist elitists jerk off to holocausts.
So do their minions.

Some things never change. This is one of them.

Al is laughing his ass off at you fucking losers.
Al Gore is a bitter old man. Even when he was younger he was bitter and angry all the time. I doubt he laughs at anything, except on his way to the bank thanks to idiots like you that buy his garbage. When Al sees people like me enjoying my life and ignoring his Green Agenda, he isn‘t laughing, he’s gnashing his teeth.

Al Gore is a bitter old man. Even when he was younger he was bitter and angry all the time. I doubt he laughs at anything, except on his way to the bank thanks to idiots like you that buy his garbage. When Al sees people like me enjoying my life and ignoring his Green Agenda, he isn‘t laughing, he’s gnashing his teeth.

Al Gore has always been known as a hatchet man. His specialty is ignoring the issues and going straight for the slanderous, as hom attacks. In the NAFTA debate with Ross Perot he came right out the gate and said Perot was somehow profiting from his position on NAFTA. What irony.

So it is no surprise that he goes right to attacking people as "climate deniers." He is a real piece of shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back