Al Gore Team Eyeing 2016 Run: Report

“Country first.”

Aye, but which country?

I didn’t like ol’ Joe as democrat. I don’t like ol’ Joe as an independent, and I will not like ol’ Joe as secretary of defense for ol’ John. These two ol’ characters want to take over the middle east and turn it over to Isreal.

Lieberman is a shill for right-wing AIPAC Jews, and his ONLY interest and role in American politics is ensuring BOTH parties swear allegiance to the right-wing Jew agenda.

He is an absolute embarrassment to anyone who loves the democratic process.

I was hoping his Republican masters would make Lieberman put on a little show after the speech… perhaps some softshoe to send the delegates home with. Make him earn those 20 silver pieces!

From the comments on Matthew Rothschild’s “Benedict Joseph” from The Progressive-

In this role Lieberman resembles no character so much as Rabbi Bengelsdorf in Philip Roth’s The Plot Against America, who shamelessly sucks up to Charles Lindbergh.

Ever since Likud became terrified of Carter after Camp David, wealthy conservative Jews and neocons have tended to move to the Republicans, first having a big role in Reagan’s foreign policy, and actually creating and botching the war in Iraq as, in effect, a proxy war for Israel, or at least Likud. Conservative Likud/Israel-firsters, I believe, have been in charge of BOTH Hillary’s and McCain’s campaigns. When Hillary lost to Obama, they became even more determined to destroy Obama by any means necessary using McCain, who has obviously, on the face of it, always been a ventriloquist’s dummy for Lieberman (correcting him on “Sunni” vs. “Shia,” in the most egregious instance), just as Bush II was a ventriloquist’s dummy, in effect, for the Wolfowitz crowd that gave us the fiasco of the war. Thank God for progressive Jews in America who are still fighting the good fight for liberalism and the best Jewish moral and political traditions. Keep up the good work slamming the number one traitor to all the above in American politics today, Lieberman. I pray Obama and plenty of Dem senators come in in January and tell Lieberman where to go with his Likud-first worldview.

Des Moines Register, “Yepsen: Lieberman shows courage with pro-McCain speech

Joe Lieberman is a Jew whose first and only alligience is to Israel. How do you think he was able to walk out on the Democratic party and still get elected.support? Good guess, you are learning.

If you study history you know that their is the Democratic, Republican, and Independent parties and the Jews.. If you think for a minute that they do not wield that kind of power, and work for it continuously, then ask yourself how come we support this tiny nation and not others.

The Jews have committed themselves to do just exactly what they are doing today: Seek power and control in government, press and media, entertainment-Movies, banks and money institutions, business and industry etd.

They said they were going to do it, and are now doing it in spades.

It really disgusts me to see the Liberman fish eating grin.

It took about as much courage for Lieberman to give his speech last night as it takes any soldier to do what his officers tell him to do. Lieberman is simply doing the will of Likud, and its neocon thinkers and conservative Jewish money men. When Lieberman didn’t make it with Gore, he decided that the best career move for Lieberman was to do all he could to move the Democratic Party in the direction of Likud. Hillary was totally on board with Likud, ready, like McCain, to “obliterate” Iran whenever needed by Likud. Lieberman’s job was to do all he could to elect McCain for Likud, a much more vital (and no doubt VERY well rewarded) job, now that Hillary’s out and Likud is facing Obama, whom it doesn’t trust at all. So I don’t see how anyone can argue that it was courageous for Lieberman to, in effect, take the Likud money and run last night. It’s just his very well paid JOB. He’s a Likudnik, not an American first and foremost.

So, asshat SHOW ME!
I guess you proved my point very well, thanks.
No sir. Read the comments. They were made by Liberals and Liberal anti-Semites when he supported John McCain for POTUS
You have yet to show me any anti-Semite comments towards him by Republicans.

How'd he make out?
Adlai Stevenson ran 3 times too, I believe.

Yes, I just indicated that.
Not in the post I replied to.
Forgive me if I don't immediately read all your posts, but I really don't care enough.

Actually, it was in the posting:

"Well, William Jennings Bryan ran 12 years after his first run and 8 years after his second run..... so I guess it's possible...."

Ok, use your knowledge of the English language and figure it out.
I gave you more credit than you deserve. I thought you would recognize a rhetorical question.
I was talking about Stevenson.

I ignored your "rhetorical" statement, because it is factually false.
Stevenson only ran twice, in 52 and 56.
He tried for the nomination in 1960.

enhanced-buzz-24422-1439498429-7.jpg

Supporters of Al Gore have begun a round of conversations among themselves and with the former vice president about his running for president in 2016, the latest sign that top Democrats have serious doubts that Hillary Clinton is a sure thing.

Gore, 67, won the popular vote in the 2000 election and has been mentioned as a possible candidate in every contested Democratic primary since then. He instead spent much of the 2000s focused on environmental campaigning and business ventures. He has largely slipped out of public view in more recent years.

But in recent days, “they’re getting the old gang together,” a senior Democrat told BuzzFeed News.

“They’re figuring out if there’s a path financially and politically,” the Democrat said. “It feels more real than it has in the past months.”

The senior Democrat and other sources cautioned not to overstate Gore’s interest. He has not made any formal or informal moves toward running, or even met with his political advisers about a potential run.

More: Al Gore Insiders Figuring Out If There's A Path For Him To Run - BuzzFeed News

What a wonderful possibility! I would wholeheartedly support Al Gore!

Run Al.....Run!!!!! :lol:

enhanced-buzz-24422-1439498429-7.jpg

Supporters of Al Gore have begun a round of conversations among themselves and with the former vice president about his running for president in 2016, the latest sign that top Democrats have serious doubts that Hillary Clinton is a sure thing.

Gore, 67, won the popular vote in the 2000 election and has been mentioned as a possible candidate in every contested Democratic primary since then. He instead spent much of the 2000s focused on environmental campaigning and business ventures. He has largely slipped out of public view in more recent years.

But in recent days, “they’re getting the old gang together,” a senior Democrat told BuzzFeed News.

“They’re figuring out if there’s a path financially and politically,” the Democrat said. “It feels more real than it has in the past months.”

The senior Democrat and other sources cautioned not to overstate Gore’s interest. He has not made any formal or informal moves toward running, or even met with his political advisers about a potential run.

More: Al Gore Insiders Figuring Out If There's A Path For Him To Run - BuzzFeed News

What a wonderful possibility! I would wholeheartedly support Al Gore!

Run Al.....Run!!!!! :lol:
Not that way, the other way!!! Keep going, far far away!!! Does anyone else notice the similarity between his voice and Forest Gump's?

I would ditch Hillary in a heartbeat for Al Gore. He's a smart man who understands the world we live in.
how come he suddenly talks like he is black when he is in front of black people?...just wondering....seems kinda phony...
Why does W talk like a cowboy when nobody in his family does. He was born in Connecticut and went to northeastern schools. Talk about a phony.
who gives a fuck about fucking bush?...the topic was about gore,WHY does he act black in front of black people?....do you do that?..

Did Al Gore claim he invented the Internet? No, he did not.

Despite the derisive references that continue even today, former Vice-President Al Gore never claimed that he "invented" the Internet, nor did he say anything that could reasonably be interpreted that way. The "Al Gore said he 'invented' the Internet" put-downs were misleading, out-of-context distortions of something he said during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN's "Late Edition" program on 9 March 1999. When asked to describe what distinguished him from his challenger for the Democratic presidential nomination, Senator Bill Bradley of New Jersey, Gore replied (in part):

During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.​

Although Vice-President Gore's phrasing might have been a bit clumsy (and perhaps self-serving), he was not claiming that he "invented" the Internet in the sense of having designed or implemented it, but rather that he was responsible, in an economic and legislative sense, for fostering the development the technology that we now know as the Internet. To claim that Gore was seriously trying to take credit for the "invention" of the Internet is, frankly, just silly political posturing that arose out of a close presidential campaign. Gore never used the word "invent," and the words "create" and "invent" have distinctly different meanings: the former is used in the sense of "to bring about" or "to bring into existence" while the latter is generally used to signify the first instance of someone's thinking up or implementing an idea.

Read more at snopes.com: Did Al Gore Claim He Invented the Internet?

Well, there you have it folks. Another NaziCon lie debunked. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back