Al Gore Sells Out to Al Jazeera

So, a Muslim owning a small percentage of Fox News = horrible and evil.

An Islamic foreign government owning Current TV outright = good and righteous and holy.

Right, USMB lefties?

Both are good with us lefties, the people with the problems are on the right. You just do not understand irony.
Oh, I understand it all too well. :lol:

And Fox's ownership is NOT okay with the left. Don't even try to pull that bullshit.

We do not give a shit that they are Muslims.

Both are good with us lefties, the people with the problems are on the right. You just do not understand irony.

And Fox's ownership is NOT okay with the left. Don't even try to pull that bullshit.

Really?

Saudi-Owned Global Media Conglomerate Fox News Stokes Fear Of 'Sustainable Development' U.N. Conspiracy | ThinkProgress

Saudi Royal Backs Imam and Fox News - NYTimes.com

Or do you object that the Saudi is a foreign national?

Because AJ is owned by the government of Qatar.

Please explain the left's hypocrisy here.

Hypocrite liberal al got sold out to oil. Beck claims he offered gore more money. And gore wanted the deal closed before Obama's tax hike.

I would wager that 99.9% of the people screaming about Al Jazeera have never watched a single broadcast of the station.

Yet they can tell you all about it............. :cool:

The hypocrisy lies in that liberals hate oil yet gore picked the oil guys over beck even though beck offered him more money.

Please don't even try defending it.

And they bitch about the rich not paying enough taxes yet liberal al gore wanted the deal done before Obama's tax hike.

Joy beher will be a hypocrite too because of the way they treat women.

Really?

Saudi-Owned Global Media Conglomerate Fox News Stokes Fear Of 'Sustainable Development' U.N. Conspiracy | ThinkProgress

Saudi Royal Backs Imam and Fox News - NYTimes.com

Or do you object that the Saudi is a foreign national?

Because AJ is owned by the government of Qatar.

Please explain the left's hypocrisy here.

Do you see my name in any of these articles? I know of no one who has a problem with it.

Good. We need more POVs in our narrowcast media. We should have access to the CBC and Deutsche Welle and NHK and a hell of a lot of other services like the rest of the world does. A quick trip around the political forums tells you all you need to know about what happens when those ingredients are missing.

Good. We need more POVs in our narrowcast media. We should have access to the CBC and Deutsche Welle and NHK and a hell of a lot of other services like the rest of the world does. A quick trip around the political forums tells you all you need to know about what happens when those ingredients are missing.

You never watched Current, did you?

You never watched Current, did you?

I'm not even sure if I have that channel now (still away from home for the holidays) but I'm sure I've seen it at some point. I have seen Al Jazeera English somewhere -- I think it was Link.

I watch very very little TV, because there's just not enough there to make it worth a squat. But if we had some of the above alternate POVs it might actually rehabilitate the idea. I see some in my travels and think, "why can't the masses have this?". Ah, the vast wasteland...

Last edited:

An Islamic foreign government owning Current TV outright = good and righteous and holy.

Right, USMB lefties?

The problem with Faux is the Aussie who owns it...

While it's amusing to watch the Right Wing melt down over it, if Al Jazerra is open about what it is, I don't see a problem with it.

Right, USMB lefties?

The problem with Faux is the Aussie who owns it...

While it's amusing to watch the Right Wing melt down over it, if Al Jazerra is open about what it is, I don't see a problem with it.
Of course you don't. It would go against your programming.

Forum List

Back