Al Gore Sells Out to Al Jazeera

Ding ding ding! We have a moonbat on board!

boedicca-albums-boedicca-s-stuff-picture2367-batfink.gif

Fox Business just reported that Glen Beck wanted to buy the station, but Gore turned him down in favor of Dirty Oil Money.

What an outstanding American, that Mr. Gore. His mother and father would be so proud.

He built a channel and sold it. Seems like that's the American dream isn't it? Build something of value and profit from it.

Granted, i think he was overpaid for it. Especially since Time Warner immediately dropped the station from the cablel line up.

But there is nothing wrong with capitalism. Even if, ironically, the product was intended to undermine capitalism.

Nice to have another differing view on cable.
Current TV sucked big time.
Now lets see how different the Al Jazeera news is from MSNBC, CNN and FOX
Should be interesting

So, a Muslim owning a small percentage of Fox News = horrible and evil.

An Islamic foreign government owning Current TV outright = good and righteous and holy.

Right, USMB lefties?

Both are good with us lefties, the people with the problems are on the right. You just do not understand irony.

Morons like you and Daveman have never watched Al Jazeera.

You're right.
I've never watched it.
I've never sucked a dick nor taken one up the ass like you have either.
Your point?
Try it, I'll like it?
Nah.
Go suck some more dick.

So, a Muslim owning a small percentage of Fox News = horrible and evil.

An Islamic foreign government owning Current TV outright = good and righteous and holy.

Right, USMB lefties?

Both are good with us lefties, the people with the problems are on the right. You just do not understand irony.
Oh, I understand it all too well. :lol:

And Fox's ownership is NOT okay with the left. Don't even try to pull that bullshit.

Forum List

Back