Al Franken tells Hillary to "Move on"

Divine Wind

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2011
Texas
Heck, even Al Franken is tired of listening to Hillary's incessant whining about losing the election. It appears he was okay when she only blamed the Republicans and the Russians, but when she added blaming Democrats to her list of whines, Franken said "".

Hillary Clinton told to 'move on' from her loss - BBC News
Hillary Clinton has been told it's time to "move on" after she added her own party officials to the list of those she blames for her 2016 election loss.

Democratic Senator Al Franken told Yahoo News: "I think she has a right to analyse what happened, but we do have to move on."

Mrs Clinton this week faulted Democratic National Committee (DNC) voter data as "mediocre to poor".

She has also blamed the FBI, Russia and media.

Minnesota Senator Franken said on Thursday: "We have to move on by proving we are the party that cares about a lot of the people who voted for Donald Trump."

Mrs Clinton, speaking at a conference in California on Wednesday, said: "I take responsibility for every decision I make - but that's not why I lost."

She said the Democratic party did not help her once she was anointed their White House candidate.

"I get the nomination, so I'm now the nominee of the Democratic Party," she said.

"I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party. I mean, it was bankrupt.

"It was on the verge of insolvency. Its data was mediocre to poor, non-existent, wrong.

"I had to inject money into it."

She added: "I also think I was the victim of the very broad assumption that I was going to win."

_96320028_hi039373547.jpg

I'm tired of her and disappointed in her post election behavior. This doesn't look good on her.

I'm tired of her and disappointed in her post election behavior. This doesn't look good on her.

Not calling Trump to concede the same evening was weak.

She does need to move on. Time will reveal soon enough that America made the wrong choice but it was still a choice America made; right or wrong; good or bad..

Heck, even Al Franken is tired of listening to Hillary's incessant whining about losing the election. It appears he was okay when she only blamed the Republicans and the Russians, but when she added blaming Democrats to her list of whines, Franken said "".

Hillary Clinton has been told it's time to "move on" after she added her own party officials to the list of those she blames for her 2016 election loss.

Democratic Senator Al Franken told Yahoo News: "I think she has a right to analyse what happened, but we do have to move on."

Mrs Clinton this week faulted Democratic National Committee (DNC) voter data as "mediocre to poor".

Minnesota Senator Franken said on Thursday: "We have to move on by proving we are the party that cares about a lot of the people who voted for Donald Trump."

Mrs Clinton, speaking at a conference in California on Wednesday, said: "I take responsibility for every decision I make - but that's not why I lost."

She said the Democratic party did not help her once she was anointed their White House candidate.

"I get the nomination, so I'm now the nominee of the Democratic Party," she said.

"It was on the verge of insolvency. Its data was mediocre to poor, non-existent, wrong.

She added: "I also think I was the victim of the very broad assumption that I was going to win."

So did the electorate .

The election was stolen, and she knows it. She knows exactly how the GOP stole it as well. Of course she's gonna be vocal, but she can't really say out loud that the GOP stole it. Having said that, she should move on or pursue legal action against the GOP for voter suppression and interstate crosscheck in key swing states and slam these bastards for what they did.

Everybody is bailing on her & want her to STF UP!

Dems want Hillary Clinton to leave spotlight
Great! Even more evidence that the Clinton hold on the DNC is broken. Maybe now the Democrats can clean the Clinton slime off the party and regain their respect from the American public.

Remember David Axelrod gave her a rather stinging rebuke on CNN about a month ago. The momentum is gathering for her to head to pasture permanently.

We can only hope......but somehow I don't think that will happen too soon, only because she & her followers don't want to let it go.

The election was stolen, and she knows it. She knows exactly how the GOP stole it as well. Of course she's gonna be vocal, but she can't really say out loud that the GOP stole it. Having said that, she should move on or pursue legal action against the GOP for voter suppression and interstate crosscheck in key swing states and slam these bastards for what they did.

Nobody stole a damn thing. Except Hillary stealing the nomination from Sanders.

Hasn't been a vote that mattered in 50 years. The money is all that matters and power but as long as we have these clowns telling lies to us every day it won't change

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Everybody is bailing on her & want her to STF UP!

Dems want Hillary Clinton to leave spotlight
Great! Even more evidence that the Clinton hold on the DNC is broken. Maybe now the Democrats can clean the Clinton slime off the party and regain their respect from the American public.

Remember David Axelrod gave her a rather stinging rebuke on CNN about a month ago. The momentum is gathering for her to head to pasture permanently.

We can only hope......but somehow I don't think that will happen too soon, only because she & her followers don't want to let it go.
They're addicted to the $$$ and being treated like royalty by their slavish devotees. Their handlers/financial backers miss having an obedient puppet as well

Hasn't been a vote that mattered in 50 years. The money is all that matters and power but as long as we have these clowns telling lies to us every day it won't change

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
^ that
This is what we deserve for not demanding more than the two crony parties.

Sounds like you need another good cry.

7 months and the butt hurt is only getting worse

:itsok:

She does need to move on. Time will reveal soon enough that America made the wrong choice but it was still a choice America made; right or wrong; good or bad..

Based on how she's acted I think it is safe to say the decision was the correct one.

The US of A dodged a bullet - just look at her behavior.

Yes, she stole the election from herself. She was such a terrible candidate that even though she had the MSM in her pocket, and outspent trump over two to one she still lost. Face it dude, she is the worst candidate that the democrat party has ever fielded. For all the people proclaiming her as the "most qualified evah" she has virtually nothing to claim as an accomplishment after being in politics for more than a generation and a half. My wife tried to find a single accomplishment. She was all set to vote for her but I asked her to do that. I said find two actual accomplishments and I will vote for her. She couldn't. She was able to find a half of one, as she didn't initiate it, she merely signed on as a secondary sponsor.

Translation: Hillary was entitled to win the election and Trump stole it by getting more votes in states in which she didn't bother to campaign.

Based on how she's acted I think it is safe to say the decision was the correct one.

Based on the actions of Trump, it's safe to say the decision was a profound mistake.

Forum List

Back