Airspace over Lake Michigan Shut Down

Trump hurt your feelings

Biden has destroyed the nation
Didn't hurt my feeling, just insulted my intelligence and that of the American people.

The nation is not destroyed, except in the eyes of the losing partisans, some of them downright Un-American and no longer believing in free elections or their outcomes. I suggest you ride around and see new factories, look at the gains in income beyond inflation, the employment rate, the low unemployment rate, talk to older diabetics that get to live without choosing between Hundreds a month insulin and a life in retirement.

You need to get some balance. It ain't bad out here in day to day America. I'm not wealthy, but certainly not suffering, and actually having a pretty good time, taking care of myself without the (help?) of the trumpers saving me from the evil democrats.

Pentagon statement on object shot down over Lake Huron

FozTMvuWYAEmet-

Yesssssss. . . . actually, Fox Business news is now 6:14 PM saying it's octagonal ---

I sort of like the idea that we're shooting down aliens. Big fan of Independence Day.

But it's probably the Chinese.

Great idea I just heard!! (Okay, it was my husband) ----

These non-stop incursions the last few days are the same as the Chinese are doing to Taiwan, constant incursions bombarding them to scare them, over and over, day after day, faking them out, getting them to back down (the Chinese hope).

I think this analysis is right and that if we don't put a stop to it, it'll be daily and escalating until we have Chinese ships and bombers and everything running through our skies just like Taiwan does daily.

Last edited:
Didn't hurt my feeling, just insulted my intelligence and that of the American people.

The nation is not destroyed, except in the eyes of the losing partisans, some of them downright Un-American and no longer believing in free elections or their outcomes. I suggest you ride around and see new factories, look at the gains in income beyond inflation, the employment rate, the low unemployment rate, talk to older diabetics that get to live without choosing between Hundreds a month insulin and a life in retirement.

You need to get some balance. It ain't bad out here in day to day America. I'm not wealthy, but certainly not suffering, and actually having a pretty good time, taking care of myself without the (help?) of the trumpers saving me from the evil democrats.
True, and you're an optimist, which is healthy ----

There's a lot of friction.
The Roman Empire survived a LOT of truly insane, babbling-crazy emperors because there was such an amazing bureaucracy already built up among normal Roman citizens that it just kept on keeping on long after all hope was, in fact, lost. I think that's the stage we're in. The black cities are gone and far gone now, but the suburbs, the white areas are staggering along despite the constant assaults, IMO.

It can't last forever, but the longer it lasts, the longer the Dark Ages are put off. This is to the credit of the good citizens who keep on doing the right thing despite all the awful stuff now happening.

Last edited:
Here is a report from a Detroit local ABC affiliate dated today at 2:04 PM. I have no idea what they are seeing, saw or anything about it.

My guess is we are at or about to enter the "Hey, Billy Bob, You know what would be funny as shit. Let's build one of them UFO's and see how far it gets before they shoot it down" phase of this.

Oooo!
This must mean something's really happening! No nation would pull anything like this as a mere propaganda item. 😯

LoL! :laughing0301:

My guess is we are at or about to enter the "Hey, Billy Bob, You know what would be funny as shit. Let's build one of them UFO's and see how far it gets before they shoot it down" phase of this.
I suspect you are right. I just wish the Air force would do a fly by and then shoot it down with guns and bullets to deflate the balloon instead of missiles, that cost as much as a decent house in much of the country.

Ive thought of that. Need some mylar and tape and a can of helium

You are having a good time because you are a Democrat, but you have to ignore all the bad about the Democrat's just to mentally have a good time. Trump set the tempo in America for the best recovery after previous administration's tried and failed for decades. The Biden and Chinese connection's need to be exposed, and a trial should take place putting Biden and his families activities on display, and in the most transparent way possible, otherwise if they were criminal activities that worked to undermine this COUNTRY, and had worked to weaken it in the eye's of our enemies here and abroad, then a criminal trial there should be.

They aren't balloons. One of them was using evasive maneuvers.
Yes, the balloons can be maneuvered. As Biden says, 'look it up'.

But again, anything to demonize China, now they're starting to call them U F O'S. OOOOOOoooooooo!

Joe Biden has betrayed this country.... and no one seems to care....
Look, every fascist democrat on this thread, everyone of them, is a sociopath, that is the kissing cousin to a psychopath, everyone of them produced by fascist democrats who lock down the public school system of the United States, they don't care about their own mothers, let alone this nation, its all entertainment to them, they are soul dead, you cannot ever hope to reason with such... :wink:

Yes, the balloons can be maneuvered. As Biden says, 'look it up'.

But again, anything to demonize China, now they're starting to call them U F O'S. OOOOOOoooooooo!
Listen, after the hell we've been through with the Biden's and China's COVID, you don't think that either of them deserve scrutiny at the highest levels ??? It's time for the ace kissing to stop, and it's time we got answer's, but in the meantime I'd be readying this NATION for war regardless of it ever happening or not.

I was at a store today, and I was looking at some fence panels, so when i looked at the label it said "made in China".

We have gone way over the line to becoming an independent nation that relies on other's that don't have our best interest at heart. American's that have done this to us for greed and for disgusting wealth and gains at the security of this nation need to be put on trial for treason.

Forum List

Back