Airspace over Lake Michigan Shut Down

I think that the over reaction to the balloons is being played for the demonization effect against China.

Why, these things are now dropping millions of poison pills that look like candies all over America's elementary school yards!
China shouldn't be "demonized"?

Do you think China ISNT testing the Democrat Party?

They are testing our defenses.... we did this to Iraq before we launched our initial attack....
That doesn’t sound encouraging. So again, I ask….given how concerned and/or confused Americans are about enemy countries floating ”objects” over our airspace, what has the U.S. President said to quell fears and ensure us that all is under control?

Here is a report from a Detroit local ABC affiliate dated today at 2:04 PM. I have no idea what they are seeing, saw or anything about it.
I don't think a balloon could cross Michigan that fast could it? It's about 200 miles.

Maybe it could that high up

That doesn’t sound encouraging. So again, I ask….given how concerned and/or confused Americans are about enemy countries floating ”objects” over our airspace, what has the U.S. President said to quell fears and ensure us that all is under control?
Joe Biden has betrayed this country.... and no one seems to care....

At its root, the FBI is responsible for our current situation. Had they not directed the media to suppress Hunter’s laptop, and by extension the likelihood that Joe was compromised, we would have had Trump as president right now - and China would not be emboldened.

Forum List

Back