Airport security...

Let's get away from these intrusive X-ray screening machines and the pat down searches. There is a much easier way to get good security at the airport. I call it the "Pork Sandwich" test. Give every passenger a pork sandwich. If they refuse to eat it, strip search 'em. Works for me.:lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Big Black Dog again.
:lol:

Let's get away from these intrusive X-ray screening machines and the pat down searches. There is a much easier way to get good security at the airport. I call it the "Pork Sandwich" test. Give every passenger a pork sandwich. If they refuse to eat it, strip search 'em. Works for me.:lol:

:lol:

Hmm..so Jews and Muslims get a strip search and everyone else gets a pass?

I got a better idea.

Just ask the question.."Do you believe in a higher power?"

Yes=strip search.

I just flew back from Santiago de Chile and the only person that wanted to grab my dick was a stewardess.
Enjoy your prison..............you numb idiots.

It'd probably be easier just to hand out tasty crispy pieces of bacon.

That is discrimination against vegetarians.

And it makes up for the meals that the airlines no longer serve.

It'd probably be easier just to hand out tasty crispy pieces of bacon.

Mmmm, Bacon!
bacon.jpg

And it makes up for the meals that the airlines no longer serve.

Is that what they were? I always wondered. :lol:

Forum List

Back