AIPAC Head Gives Emotional Apology For Trump Attack On Obama

The overwhelming majority of Jews in America vote Democrat. And are wonderful people. It warms my heart to see them smack down the GOP.

But they didn't smack him down. Trump was well-received for the most part. Only the Uncle Tom Jewish Democrats had a problem with him.
The head of AIPAC apologized for him. Those Israel firsters know how to make sure their bread stays buttered.

So the head of AIPAC is an Uncle Tom Jewish Democrat. That's all this proves.
The head of AIPAC is currently making sure the U.S. sends billions of free dollars to a 1st world regional superpower. She just got 4 out of 5 potential future Presidents to grovel at her feet. She's doing fine.

Ah, she's a whiny Obamabot. Nuff said.
Lol everyone's a RINO or Obamabot to you people. Even the head of the organization that has you nutter's balls cupped firmly in their palms. :rofl:

But they didn't smack him down. Trump was well-received for the most part. Only the Uncle Tom Jewish Democrats had a problem with him.
The head of AIPAC apologized for him. Those Israel firsters know how to make sure their bread stays buttered.

The head of AIPAC is currently making sure the U.S. sends billions of free dollars to a 1st world regional superpower. She just got 4 out of 5 potential future Presidents to grovel at her feet. She's doing fine.

Lol everyone's a RINO or Obamabot to you people. Even the head of the organization that has you nutter's balls cupped firmly in their palms. :rofl:

This particular Jewish person is a Democrat. Obviously, an Obamabot. But other Jewish folks at the conference had no problem with Trump.

This particular Jewish person is a Democrat. Obviously, an Obamabot. But other Jewish folks at the conference had no problem with Trump.
Yes there are a lot of people in this country, including a minority of Jews, who prioritize Israel's interests above that of the U.S.'s. That's what AIPAC is all about. You didn't see her criticize Cruz or Kasich did you?

Yes there are a lot of people in this country, including a minority of Jews, who prioritize Israel's interests above that of the U.S.'s. That's what AIPAC is all about. You didn't see her criticize Cruz or Kasich did you?

Come on, crying over Obama takin a few shots? Really? The woman's clearly a Democrat loon. Like i said, others at the conference enjoyed Trump's speech.

Come on, crying over Obama takin a few shots? Really? The woman's clearly a Democrat loon. Like i said, others at the conference enjoyed Trump's speech.
You didn't really respond to my comment at all.

She heads a group that exists to preserve America's loyalty to Israel. She succeeded in getting 4 presidential candidates to grovel before her group. Shouldn't you be cheering her?

AIPAC President Lillian Pinkus is a child of Holocaust survivors.

As opposed to Obama's beloved BLM who called for the murder of all whites and cops AND who made a liberal politician APOLOGIZE for suggesting ALL lives matter, not just blacks'.

:p

She heads a group that exists to preserve America's loyalty to Israel. She succeeded in getting 4 presidential candidates to grovel before her group. Shouldn't you be cheering her?

Seriously, who the fuck cries over Obama being criticized a little? The woman should seek psychological care. She ain't right. :cuckoo:

AIPAC President Lillian Pinkus is a child of Holocaust survivors.

She's nuts. Crying over Obama? Really? :lmao:

Seriously, who the fuck cries over Obama being criticized a little? The woman should seek psychological care. She ain't right. :cuckoo:
I agree. Most U.S. citizens who think we exist to serve at the behest of Israel aren't right.

I agree. Most U.S. citizens who think we exist to serve at the behest of Israel aren't right.

Crying over Obama? Come on, that shit's funny. :lmao:

Crying over Obama? Come on, that shit's funny. :lmao:
Okay fine you may slink away now.

Forum List

Back