Aide who trump alledgedly showed classified map works for Chinese lobbying firm.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

You got to be kidding me? Why does trump even have someone working fir him that is even associated with a Chinese lobbying firm?

"Wiles figures to be a potentially damaging witness should she turn against the former president, a GOP operative from a rival campaign told The Post"

“Susie could put Trump away for years in just one minute of testimony to Jack Smith,” the operative told The Post."

Not Joe. Not Hunter... It's a fn Trump aide and former DeSantis aide.

The "operative" is from a rival campaign

You got to be kidding me? Why does trump even have someone working fir him that is even associated with a Chinese lobbying firm?
Figures. I have heard Trump pays more in Chinese taxes than US income taxes.

That's what's her name. . .

NYPICHPDPICT000013376067.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell​

Wow! I wouldn't think Trump would fall for that disguise

Because Trump is reckless, irresponsible, and incompetent.

LOL Milley publicly talked about this, and it became automatically declassified.

Anyway, it was some map published in a newspaper as well.

Then we have the Biden Crime Family being paid millions by the CCP.

biden-corvette-052-3.jpg

And Hunter, the bag man, had full and complete access.

All the talk about Xiden, and how Joseph Biden (God's choice) is in cahoots with China is all typical Republican projection. Trump is the one who is close to Xi, close to Putin, close to Lil' Kim.

What was Hunter "consulting" the Chinese about that resulted in a $5 million payment from China to Hunter recorded by Hunter as

CONSULTING FEES

"Wiles figures to be a potentially damaging witness should she turn against the former president, a GOP operative from a rival campaign told The Post"

“Susie could put Trump away for years in just one minute of testimony to Jack Smith,” the operative told The Post."

Not Joe. Not Hunter... It's a fn Trump aide and former DeSantis aide.

The "operative" is from a rival campaign

Figures. I have heard Trump pays more in Chinese taxes than US income taxes.

Because Trump is reckless, irresponsible, and incompetent.

All the talk about Xiden, and how Joseph Biden (God's choice) is in cahoots with China is all typical Republican projection. Trump is the one who is close to Xi, close to Putin, close to Lil' Kim.
BADORANGEMAN.gif

LOL Milley publicly talked about this, and it became automatically declassified.

biden-corvette-052-3.jpg

trump is not only a Pootin Humper, he is a reddish orange, Xi Jinping humper.

biden-corvette-052-3.jpg

You boy is totally screwed and you know it. It better make a deal or expect to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Forum List

Back