ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

Ahmaud was not blocked.....he had plenty of room to run around the truck which he did......get real.....kinda like down on the border the tv news showed lines of cop cars they said were lined up to stop illegals from getting through...such nonsense.

Anyhow...you are boring....why dont you ger busy and find some posts to send to da badlands? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Greg McMichael said they were blocking him.

no they pulled far ahead of him and parked and called the cops.

Irregardless it is not illegal to follow someone.....particuarly if they are a suspect.
Suspect of what? They didn't witness any crime? Greg McMichael was working in his front yard and only saw Arbery run past his house. Travis McMichael was inside and didn't even see that.

LOL

Uh, yeah... he did. :cuckoo:
no he didnt,, he rode in a space capsule to the moon,, people cant fly dumbass,,,

just like mcmichaels didnt block him he just stopped the truck in the middle of the road in front of him and as we decided arbrey had several other directions he could go,,

hence not blocked

no he didnt,, he rode in a space capsule to the moon,, people cant fly dumbass,,,

just like mcmichaels didnt block him he just stopped the truck in the middle of the road in front of him and as we decided arbrey had several other directions he could go,,

hence not blocked
LOL

Nutjob, now you're telling me I didn't just fly to Georgia and back the other day? :cuckoo:

did you fly or ride in a plane??
I'm truly astonished. I really didn't think you could get any dumber; yet here you are, proving I'm wrong about that.

Lemme see if I got this right... when I say someone flies somewhere, you idiotically claim that's not flying...

But when you say someone flies somewhere, then flying is the correct verb. Do I have that right, moron?

now clinton on the otherhand flew with him dozens of times and continued the relationship up to the time he was arrested,,,

Suspect of what? They didn't witness any crime? Greg McMichael was working in his front yard and only saw Arbery run past his house. Travis McMichael was inside and didn't even see that.
Aha....gotcha again....if you had kept up with the facts of the Case you would know that Gregory McMichaels recognized ahmaud from seeing a video of the trespasser.

That is why they took off after him.

Aha....gotcha again....if you had kept up with the facts of the Case you would know that Gregory McMichaels recognized ahmaud from seeing a video of the trespasser.

That is why they took off after him.
That wasn't a crime. :eusa_doh:

Greg McMichael said they were blocking him.

He said...She said............irregardless it is obvious from the video the 'mental case' case was not blocked.....jogging down the road like the roadrunner. hehheh

He said...She said............irregardless it is obvious from the video the 'mental case' case was not blocked.....jogging down the road like the roadrunner. hehheh
It's obvious to retards. To everyone else, his options were to run back towards the car that hit him and was still chasing him ... run forward and fight for his life against the idiot holding a gun ... or run onto private property which already inspired at least two armed people to chase after him.

He chose to fight for his life which is allowed by law.

I do not know about Georgia but in many states trespassing on a construction site is a felony....irregardless he was a suspect.
Well you should learn about Georgia since that's where this took place. And no, it wasn’t a crime. If it was, all these other people would be locked up...

I was just in Georgia a couple of days ago visiting in-laws. Those fuckers are racist as shit.
Everyone is racist that doesnt mean you will go out and kill someone or even mistreat them....I have been a racist all my life but never mistreated any of them or even insulted one...I was taught to always be respectful of Negroes and never refer to them as Xiggers but as Negroes...that was the respectful term for them at that time.

But look at what blacks do to each other in places like Chicago.....yes blacks can be racist even against other blacks but what is happening in our big cities is a whole other matter.....as in
I think a basic lack of respect for human life...no matter its color.

As in....'Cain rose up and slew his brother Abel'

Forum List

Back