ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

Your lies will not remove the dent or the fibers in Bryan's truck from hitting Arbery.
if the truck brushed him that could be explained or by him running into the truck....anyhow I will leave it up to the forensics experts and I am sure no one will agree on it and it's not even that important...unless he was injured which he obviously was not.

It's obvious to retards. To everyone else, his options were to run back towards the car that hit him and was still chasing him ... run forward and fight for his life against the idiot holding a gun ... or run onto private property which already inspired at least two armed people to chase after him.

He chose to fight for his life which is allowed by law.

It has already been shown that ahmaud had no problems being on private property and what would be the worst ramifications of that.....someone might have called the police?....yet i think that was what ahmaud was really afraid of in this whole incident ..... the police....he knew they were on the way and that is what he was running from....as in knowing he was on probation and now if got arrested again he probably assumed it would mean real jail time.

Thus in this state of mind when he ran upon the McMichaels he was in such a state of mind he wanted to lash out at those who were trying to send him to jail....we know he had mental problems...and thus not too rational....he wanted to strike at someone because of the predicament he was in...thus he attacked Travis.

Everyone is racist that doesnt mean you will go out and kill someone or even mistreat them....I have been a racist all my life but never mistreated any of them or even insulted one...I was taught to always be respectful of Negroes and never refer to them as Xiggers but as Negroes...that was the respectful term for them at that time.

But look at what blacks do to each other in places like Chicago.....yes blacks can be racist even against other blacks but what is happening in our big cities is a whole other matter.....as in
I think a basic lack of respect for human life...no matter its color.

As in....'Cain rose up and slew his brother Abel'
LOL

No, not everyone is racist. Especially not babies. :cuckoo:

Just because you're an idiot doesn't mean others are as stupid as you.

if the truck brushed him that could be explained or by him running into the truck....anyhow I will leave it up to the forensics experts and I am sure no one will agree on it and it's not even that important...unless he was injured which he obviously was not.
Even if he ran into the truck because Bryan attempted to block him from escaping, that's still the fault of the driver.

Because they were threatening him with them...
No......their weapons were not pointed at him.

Ahmaud was not too bright but he was smart enough to know if they had intended to shoot him they would have done so already as in the police were enroute and in fact very close by.

It has already been shown that ahmaud had no problems being on private property and what would be the worst ramifications of that.....someone might have called the police?....yet i think that was what ahmaud was really afraid of in this whole incident ..... the police....he knew they were on the way and that is what he was running from....as in knowing he was on probation and now if got arrested again he probably assumed it would mean real jail time.

Thus in this state of mind when he ran upon the McMichaels he was in such a state of mind he wanted to lash out at those who were trying to send him to jail....we know he had mental problems...and thus not too rational....he wanted to strike at someone because of the predicament he was in...thus he attacked Travis.
You keep saying Arbery knew police were on the way but despite repeated challenges, you can't seem to explain how he knew that.

LOL

No, not everyone is racist. Especially not babies. :cuckoo:

Just because you're an idiot doesn't mean others are as stupid as you.
Racism is just a natural thing that is innate as in something people are born with aka an affinity for people like yourself.

Recognizing there are many definitions of racism and most people make up their own.

No......their weapons were not pointed at him.

Ahmaud was not too bright but he was smart enough to know if they had intended to shoot him they would have done so already as in the police were enroute and in fact very close by.
We don't know that yet. That is to be determined in trial.

You keep saying Arbery knew police were on the way but despite repeated challenges, you can't seem to explain how he knew that.
When he was trespassing the guy next door saw him ....he came ouside to get a better look at him and then called the police....ahmaud heard him and immediately took off running.

I have explained this before.....try and keep up.

Racism is just a natural thing that is innate as in something people are born with aka an affinity for people like yourself.

Recognizing there are many definitions of racism and most people make up their own.
You're fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

Racism is not congenital. It's the belief that other races are inferior and babies lack the cognitive abilities to render such thoughts.

When he was trespassing the guy next door saw him ....he came ouside to get a better look at him and then called the police....ahmaud heard him and immediately took off running.

I have explained this before.....try and keep up.
There is no evidence Arbery heard him. You're just lying again.

Everyone is racist that doesnt mean you will go out and kill someone or even mistreat them....I have been a racist all my life but never mistreated any of them or even insulted one...I was taught to always be respectful of Negroes and never refer to them as Xiggers but as Negroes...that was the respectful term for them at that time.

But look at what blacks do to each other in places like Chicago.....yes blacks can be racist even against other blacks but what is happening in our big cities is a whole other matter.....as in
I think a basic lack of respect for human life...no matter its color.

As in....'Cain rose up and slew his brother Abel'
no not everyone is racist.

no not everyone is racist.
I think it is somerhing instilled by nature as a self dedense mechanism as in science has determined even children just 6 months old are racist.

What has happened in the past few decades since the religion of political correctness has spread far and wide in the Western World at least...is that schools have indoctrinated generations of kids into believing that racism is bad.

Now this stupidity is tearing the nation apart.

I think it is somerhing instilled by nature as a self dedense mechanism as in science has determined even children just 6 months old are racist.

What has happened in the past few decades since the religion of political correctness has spread far and wide in the Western World at least...is that schools have indoctrinated generations of kids into believing that racism is bad.

Now this stupidity is tearing the nation apart.
LOL

Is this your "scientist?"

b4e054ad8b1cd770d31f1f92e08d9da1

no no--he went on private property where stuff was stolen before..it is very reasonable for them to do that
...I thought and agreed with exactly what you said, until I learned what happened

Stuff was stolen from the construction site before? Really? And someone thought that Arbury was toting a Skill Saw in his shorts?

There is no evidence Arbery heard him. You're just lying again.
He was within hearing distance.

The fact ahmaud immediately took off running when he made the phone call is pretty strong evidence.

Forum List

Back