Aging Sucks

I could see Ass Leper's eyes glazing over from here while he read this. He's more worried about whether he has enough weed to last him until the weekend.
It seems like you are more worried about my ass. I thought you were the leper being white and all?
Do you mean "ass" literally or generally? It's hard to tell what you people are trying to say sometimes.
You are the one that brought up ass. Its funny when you get confused about something you said. :laugh:
Easily amused you are. That's probably why you are so dedicated to a kid's game of "ball in hoop" even though you are an adult.
Yes you are good at amusing me. Yes i love basketball. It has done a lot for me and other adults that happen to be millionaires. I know it hurts for you being white and all but like I tell other white boys...practice and dont be intimidated. The european white players still can ball.
Nah. I don't want to play a game in which I know I am too genetically inferior to compete.

You have to have a passion for a sport to play even if you aren't good. Mine is tennis.
My husband can not understand how I can play him and get beat almost every time.
I love tennis. My goal is to get better. Not necessarily win, but I just love the game.

It seems like you are more worried about my ass. I thought you were the leper being white and all?
Do you mean "ass" literally or generally? It's hard to tell what you people are trying to say sometimes.
You are the one that brought up ass. Its funny when you get confused about something you said. :laugh:
Easily amused you are. That's probably why you are so dedicated to a kid's game of "ball in hoop" even though you are an adult.
Yes you are good at amusing me. Yes i love basketball. It has done a lot for me and other adults that happen to be millionaires. I know it hurts for you being white and all but like I tell other white boys...practice and dont be intimidated. The european white players still can ball.
Nah. I don't want to play a game in which I know I am too genetically inferior to compete.
No wonder you are a loser in life. Havent you ever heard of giving it your best shot regardless of the outcome?

You have to have a passion for a sport to play even if you aren't good. Mine is tennis.
My husband can not understand how I can play him and get beat almost every time.
I love tennis. My goal is to get better. Not necessarily win, but I just love the game.

Ahhhh. I would take a ( #1 ) volleyball court or a ( #2 ) baseball field any day.

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Ahhhh. I would take a volleyball court or a baseball field any day.

Shadow 355

Baseball maybe. I struggle with team sports. I hate letting people down. I take it very hard and seriously when I make mistakes and it impacts others

No wonder you are a loser in life. Havent you ever heard of giving it your best shot regardless of the outcome?
Listen, c*nt, I was an athlete. I played baseball through high school, and should of, and could of, continued into college but other things drew my attention. Sure, I have played basketball and other sports, but baseball was my thing. My activities now consist of walking, hiking, and racquetball. Fact is, you don't know what the fuck your are jiving about, "Bra".

Listen, c*nt, I was an athlete. I played baseball through high school, and should of, and could of, continued into college but other things drew my attention. Sure, I have played basketball and other sports, but baseball was my thing. My activities now consist of walking, hiking, and racquetball. Fact is, you don't know what the fuck your are jiving about, "Bra".
Sure guy. i totally believe you were an athlete.
laugh.gif

Sure guy. i totally believe you were an athlete.
laugh.gif
Good. That's the first sensible fucking thing you have said all day.

Laying in bed last night. It was about midnight, and I suddenly awoke and was not able to breathe one bit. I literately suffocated.

Acid reflux......bad. Scared me to death.

I went home after work, and about 6:30 I fixed me fish sticks for dinner.

Relax a little bit around the house, and went to bed about 8:30 pm.

About midnight or a little bit afterward, I suddenly awoke and literately I could not inhale or exhale. I went to the bathroom as fast as I could, and coughed in the sink.

This has happened to me so many times before and it ised to be mroe frequent about seven or eight years ago, it happened about once a month.

I did nothing to get a bad case of reflux, I did not eat or drink anything harsh ; AND after being in bed ( I was laying on my back ) three and a half hours.......I had a bad case of what I believe was acid reflux - unable to breathe.

Is it an age related thing?

Shadow 355

Laying in bed last night. It was about midnight, and I suddenly awoke and was not able to breathe one bit. I literately suffocated.

Acid reflux......bad. Scared me to death.

I went home after work, and about 6:30 I fixed me fish sticks for dinner.

Relax a little bit around the house, and went to bed about 8:30 pm.

About midnight or a little bit afterward, I suddenly awoke and literately I could not inhale or exhale. I went to the bathroom as fast as I could, and coughed in the sink.

This has happened to me so many times before and it ised to be mroe frequent about seven or eight years ago, it happened about once a month.

I did nothing to get a bad case of reflux, I did not eat or drink anything harsh ; AND after being in bed ( I was laying on my back ) three and a half hours.......I had a bad case of what I believe was acid reflux - unable to breathe.

Shadow 355

No go to your doctor and get a check up, a diagnosis and then a prostate exam.

The prostate exam is so you will not miss feeling you get reading the nonsense that goes on here, it is the same sensation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back