Aging Sucks

I have not had any problems with aging I mean, I think I finally figured out the right hairstyle and look for me and wish I had done it sooner, but, better late than never. I figure I may have another good 5-10 years in me. Then, if I die or anything else happens, so be it.

I'm to vain to live a long life.
You'll move the goal posts when you get there. I think religion has made you a bit fatalistic.

I'm kinda of backslidden at the moment. Actually, religion should give you meaning in life no matter what you "look like" - as long as you find joy in life, it's worth living. As soon as you begin dreading each day, with no motivation to change things. It's done.
You don't need religion for that. It's just a matter of rational though and determining what's important.

I am starting to get a "belly on me". And I don't eat alot.

I am starved, so I eat. I only take only two bites of food and I feel like I am eleven months pregnant. My belly button is reaching three feet out in front of me and my stomach is distended and painful.

And I am only in my late 40s.

Shadow 355

You should see a doctor. Maybe you have an umbilical hernia

I don't think so. I'm a medic, So I think I would know.

I have for the most part of my life had a high metabolism. I used to be able to run like a gazelle. Extra weight makes it hard to run.

I have been away from the Gym for about 6 months, but I am going back this month - A shoulder injury near my left scapula and left shoulder. Hurt like heck to bench press, and my left side was weak when lifting, so I give myself a break. I will find out in a week or so if I am healed.
Don't overlook the food. Nothing will pack on the pounds more than empty processed carbs. Men have more fat cells in the mid section, women in the thighs.

So far the only thing I have noticed about aging is that I cant play more than 3 games of full court basketball without taking a prolonged rest.
On Playstion, right?
I cant stand sports video games. They are an insult to true players.
No it is a very important aspect to visualization and spatially understanding plays, formations and theory.

Even more than that, "The American government has in fact found video gaming as a strategic tool for bolstering national security by improving the performance of army and navy officials and personnel. In other words, the government has been using video games for military training.

Within the United States Department of Defense, video games have become useful in training military personnel—from ranking official and strategists to officers and battlefront personnel. In fact, the department has been running a program to carryout this specific initiative—the Advanced Distributed Learning program."
How the U.S. uses video games for military training | Version Daily

So far the only thing I have noticed about aging is that I cant play more than 3 games of full court basketball without taking a prolonged rest.
On Playstion, right?
No it is a very important aspect to visualization and spatially understanding plays, formations and theory.

Even more than that, "The American government has in fact found video gaming as a strategic tool for bolstering national security by improving the performance of army and navy officials and personnel. In other words, the government has been using video games for military training.

Within the United States Department of Defense, video games have become useful in training military personnel—from ranking official and strategists to officers and battlefront personnel. In fact, the department has been running a program to carryout this specific initiative—the Advanced Distributed Learning program."
I could see Ass Leper's eyes glazing over from here while he read this. He's more worried about whether he has enough weed to last him until the weekend.

On Playstion, right?

Thats great. I knew the benefits of playing video games as a kid. I'm speaking specifically about video games that try to emulate sports like basketball. I played bball at a high level and trust me its not even close to the same thing.

On Playstion, right?

I could see Ass Leper's eyes glazing over from here while he read this. He's more worried about whether he has enough weed to last him until the weekend.
It seems like you are more worried about my ass. I thought you were the leper being white and all?

On Playstion, right?

Thats great. I knew the benefits of playing video games as a kid. I'm speaking specifically about video games that try to emulate sports like basketball. I played bball at a high level and trust me its not even close to the same thing.
No supposed to be it is just a tool not a replacement for the actual games.

On Playstion, right?

not really. Athletes play those games all the time
Not all athletes and they dont play them to get a workout. Its more for entertainment.

On Playstion, right?

It seems like you are more worried about my ass. I thought you were the leper being white and all?
Do you mean "ass" literally or generally? It's hard to tell what you people are trying to say sometimes.

On Playstion, right?

Thats my point. Its not an actual game.

On Playstion, right?

Thats my point. Its not an actual game.
of course it is not

On Playstion, right?

Do you mean "ass" literally or generally? It's hard to tell what you people are trying to say sometimes.
You are the one that brought up ass. Its funny when you get confused about something you said. :laugh:

On Playstion, right?

Not all athletes and they dont play them to get a workout. Its more for entertainment.
Really? You mean that you cannot get a good cardio workout by smoking weed and playing "Lebron's Jam Master Ghetto Dunk '16"?

You are the one that brought up ass. Its funny when you get confused about something you said. :laugh:
Easily amused you are. That's probably why you are so dedicated to a kid's game of "ball in hoop" even though you are an adult.

On Playstion, right?

Really? You mean that you cannot get a good cardio workout by smoking weed and playing "Lebron's Jam Master Ghetto Dunk '16"?
Truly. Its not like you when you smoke meth and play Call of Duty the Trailer Parks are Burning.

they used to be there. Didn't you save them??? ;)

The pic of you, taken from your front right. A smile and one eye though the hair.

( Ahhhhh - sigh ) :biggrin: :booze: :bow2: :clap2::razz::wine:

Shadow 355

this one?

IMG_20151025_085512.jpg

Easily amused you are. That's probably why you are so dedicated to a kid's game of "ball in hoop" even though you are an adult.
Yes you are good at amusing me. Yes i love basketball. It has done a lot for me and other adults that happen to be millionaires. I know it hurts for you being white and all but like I tell other white boys...practice and dont be intimidated. The european white players still can ball.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back