Agents Irate Clinton Not Charged

Dude STFU...if you cant be honest we're done here.
It is the honest to God truth that Hillary is not a criminal.

You imaging her as a criminal doesn't actually make her one.
:
Shall we school this liberal fucktard...

First lets review the relevant Statute:
18 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 101 - RECORDS AND REPORTS
Sec. 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
From the U.S. Government Printing Office, www.gpo.gov

§2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

The relevant section is (b). This section does not require INTENT. All
Dipshit, she didn't WILLFULLY do anything wrong. She did not conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate, or falsify anything.

Lesson 1: emails are electronic records represented schematically as an exceedingly long list of zeros and ones. A “draft” isn't an email. Ergo, there is always at least two digital copies of an email.

LOL.. Electronic records ARE STILL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS..

You really are an ignorant fucktard.. Why did Obama invoke executive privilege? Why did Hillary use Bleachbit to scramble all copies of those records?

I have over 26 years experience in Law enforcement, Investigations, and incarcerations of criminals.. This woman should be in jail!
Private emails are not GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

And given how unreliable digital storage is, it is insane to believe that important sensitive information is only on one server, whether that one server is in a bathroom or in the State Department.

And every state department email received by Hillary had to go through a state department server. Soooo, we should have a copy of EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM.
Private?

You can prove they were...?? Post them up! I dare you!

Of the 33,000 emails they could reconstruct, over 93% were confirmed to be government access documents (22,570) that should have been preserved. THEY WERE NOT PRIVATE.. This is why the rank and file Agents are pissed off.. There are mountains of evidence...

Want to lie again?

Last edited:
Private?

You can prove they were...??
The FBI is tasked with investigating crimes, not individuals.
Do you have probable cause to get a search warrant from a judge?
No.
Way to go fucktard...

Clinton blended private email with job related email on one server. The moment she did that all data on that server belonged to the US Government and all records were required to be retained by law.. Those records were under subpoena to be retained, not sifted through and destroyed.

Your circle jerk of excuses just hit a brick wall.. No warrant or subpoena needed.. But there was one...

Last edited:
Senator Grassly is their source....and he's just a liar.....been feeding right wing sites for 2 years with his bull crap on this.... you've been had,,,,

also, there was not even a dozen fbi agents working the clinton security referral....not 100,,,, sheesh, you guys believe anything....!!! except the women accusing Trump.... :rolleyes:

Dude STFU...if you cant be honest we're done here.
It is the honest to God truth that Hillary is not a criminal.

You imaging her as a criminal doesn't actually make her one.
:
Shall we school this liberal fucktard...

First lets review the relevant Statute:
18 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 101 - RECORDS AND REPORTS
Sec. 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
From the U.S. Government Printing Office, www.gpo.gov

§2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

The relevant section is (b). This section does not require INTENT. All
Dipshit, she didn't WILLFULLY do anything wrong. She did not conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate, or falsify anything.

Lesson 1: emails are electronic records represented schematically as an exceedingly long list of zeros and ones. A “draft” isn't an email. Ergo, there is always at least two digital copies of an email.

LOL.. Electronic records ARE STILL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS..

You really are an ignorant fucktard.. Why did Obama invoke executive privilege? Why did Hillary use Bleachbit to scramble all copies of those records?

I have over 26 years experience in Law enforcement, Investigations, and incarcerations of criminals.. This woman should be in jail!
Private emails are not GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

And given how unreliable digital storage is, it is insane to believe that important sensitive information is only on one server, whether that one server is in a bathroom or in the State Department.

And every state department email received by Hillary had to go through a state department server. Soooo, we should have a copy of EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM.

Hillary used a private server to AVOID the state department servers.. Your lying again

Use of anything to destroy or hide evidence is intent... My Gawd your so damn stupid!
That is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever read. It is a good thing we have sane professionals that enforce the laws.

It is impossible for a private server to hide or destroy anything that isn't private, moron.

Way to go fucktard...

Clinton blended private email with job related email on one server. The moment she did that all data on that server belonged to the US Government and all records were required to be retained by law.. Those records were under subpoena to be retained, not sifted through and destroyed.

Your circle jerk of excuses just hit a brick wall.. No warrant or subpoena needed.. But there was one...
Sorry, they didn't have a warrant for private emails. And the morally bankrupt assholes witch hunting her in the congress don't have a right to read them. So get a fucking warrant.

And they did not have that. And if you think the subpoena said she had to fork over all her emails, then you're insane. Ask the entire Bush administration about how criminal it is to destroy emails despite a congressional subpoena.

Use of anything to destroy or hide evidence is intent... My Gawd your so damn stupid!
That is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever read. It is a good thing we have sane professionals that enforce the laws.

It is impossible for a private server to hide or destroy anything that isn't private, moron.
LOL.... You wouldn't know a professional even if they hit you in the face.. The only thing your looking for is someone to look the other way when told to... You inability to use cognitive thought or process laws tells me your an ignorant drone. lying seems to be the only thing your semi-good at, but I still nailed your ass to Hillary and her crimes..

Way to go fucktard...

Sorry, they didn't have a warrant for private emails. And the morally bankrupt assholes witch hunting her in the congress don't have a right to read them. So get a fucking warrant.

And they did not have that. And if you think the subpoena said she had to fork over all her emails, then you're insane. Ask the entire Bush administration about how criminal it is to destroy emails despite a congressional subpoena.
Let me type this slow for you moron,,

Every record on that server was required to be retained under the governmental records act.. The moment one data bite hit that server, belonging to the government, the whole server fell under the governmental records retention act. NOTHING ON THAT SERVER WAS THEN PRIVATE!

Last edited:
You really are an ignorant left wing drone... Running in circles...
When you have a gmail account and can check the email on any device with Internet access, the email is parked on a gmail server.

When Hillary checks her State Department email, it is on a State Department server.

Every record on that server was required to be retained under the governmental records act..
Not if they weren't government records, moron.

The server belonged to the Clintons, not the government.

You really are an ignorant left wing drone... Running in circles...
When you have a gmail account and can check the email on any device with Internet access, the email is parked on a gmail server.

When Hillary checks her State Department email, it is on a State Department server.
Hillary, by her own admission, was using the home server for "convenience" routing her state department work through her home server. That server and the data on it is government property and nothing on it can be considered private.

You clearly do not have a grasp on the facts.

Were done running in circles.. You don't know shit!

Hillary, by her own admission, was using the home server for "convenience" routing her state department work through her home server. That server and the data on it is government property and nothing on it can be considered private.
Bullshit.
If I route mail through my mailbox at home, every letter I get in the mail is not government property.

Bullshit.
If I route mail through my mailbox at home, every letter I get in the mail is not government property.

if you route your employers mail through your mailbox at home

every letter is your employers property

Bullshit.
Like I said, you don't know shit... No grasp on the facts.. No Grasp on the Governmental Records Act... Lots of Bull Shit and lies.. Nothing else.

if you route your employers mail through your mailbox at home
every letter is your employers property
LOL
I literally get mail from my employer at home. I also get personal mail from people who hate my employer. And, no, my employer does not own those letters.

Forum List

Back